Page 85 of 272 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 4078

Aww protecting the little birdie.. I love what the fandom comes up with. it is the little details that count.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Nightwing and Robin

https://twitter.com/0022212t
    ohh that is cool. Totally has a "no one messes with them" vibe. Damian is esp ready to pounce. lol

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiac View Post
    Aww protecting the little birdie.. I love what the fandom comes up with. it is the little details that count.

ohh that is cool. Totally has a "no one messes with them" vibe. Damian is esp ready to pounce. lol
    They both very pissed off. Are they looking at DC?

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I've had qualms with the latest TT run but this last issue was highly entertaining.

Glass likes having these kids get wreaked I see.

Don't see how one can claim that Damian his been reversed when they only ever factor in a fraction of the writers who have used him in the last 3 or spotlight whenever he so much as sneezes wrong. If Damian's development is being reversed then so's that of every comic character. Characters stumble just like humans. mistakes offer chances to grow.

I agree with Dietrich. I like a Damian who stumbles. I don't want a Damian whose path is smooth and his future without mystery.

I don't mind Damian being Grey.
    I don't even mind him being more brutal than other Bats which he honestly isn't. Bruce still holds that crown. I don't mind any of that. Someone has to be that guy [Jason ought to be that guy]. So long as he is still helping those who need it and punishing those who deserve it. the ones above the law. I'm fine
    I don't mind that especially this issue. Deathstroke was really good,I thought Glass did a very good job.
    I can't wait for the rest of the crossover.

DC titles have dropped in quality a lot recently. TT is the most exciting it has ever been in forever. I hope this team does stick around because I like these team and want to read more of their stories.

I pretty much agree with the points you make.

Slade isn't going to die.

I just hope Damian doesn't attempt to kill him.

however my theory is that Damian will indeed try to kill him and this will confirming Bruce's worst fear that his son is becoming like him. His nightmare in Knightmares was that his way of life was harmful to Damian. Leading him down a dark path to slaughter by having him involved in Batman.

Thomas told him to give up Batman and be a father to his son. I can see the events of TT and City of Bane forcing Bruce to re-evaluate his life and make changes.

He decides to save his son and give him a chance at a future so he stops him from being Robin leading to Tim becoming Robin.

That is where I see this story heading. Rebranding. Obviously there's going to be more details and i'm not saying that Damian will just accept it or Stop being a hero but Termius Agenda is going to be a wake up call for Bruce.

I don't think it's coincidence that Damian is using the same questionable methods as a spiralling Bruce. I believe it's deliberate.

I'm not certain when Tec takes place. The Arkham Knight story that kicks off in 1000 might shed more light on the placing on the timeline. Damian's in that so his interactions with Bruce will help us judge.

I would guess Tec, batman and TT are happening pretty close.
    The issue where he treated Alfred was after Thomas showed for the 2nd time in batman but before Bruce started having Knightmares and before the terminus Agenda.
    When it falls to Slade Wilson to try to parent your kid then yeah it's time to evaluate your goals.

I don't even try to make sense of the time line anymore.

Nightwing and Robin

https://twitter.com/0022212t
    My dynamic duo

I liked #28... Love that Deathstroke didn't fall for their initial disguise and ambush. Love that teamwork was able to beat him initially. Love that they are being naive and cocky enough to think they can hold him in the prison and succeed where others have failed. Looking forward to what he will do next.

Also Damian is clearly haunted by the idea of not stopping a villain when he could, because in a way it makes the heroes partly responsible for their future victims, doesn't it? I like that it is something that bothers him. Can't cross the line and start killing villains, but can't let them walk free and cant trust the prison/jail system. It is a dilemma all heroes face and a burden they all carry. Him manipulating the team to agree to go after Deathstroke by showing the picture of the dead threapist was cheap tactics, but definitely effective. He is too overconfident though and it is going to bite him in the ass.

I wasn't very fond of Red Arrow this issue. There is something too condescending about her. Like she is above each and everyone in the team and something of a supervisor for them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiac View Post
    I liked #28... Love that Deathstroke didn't fall for their initial disguise and ambush. Love that teamwork was able to beat him initially. Love that they are being naive and cocky enough to think they can hold him in the prison and succeed where others have failed. Looking forward to what he will do next.

Also Damian is clearly haunted by the idea of not stopping a villain when he could, because in a way it makes the heroes partly responsible for their future victims, doesn't it? I like that it is something that bothers him. Can't cross the line and start killing villains, but can't let them walk free and cant trust the prison/jail system. It is a dilemma all heroes face and a burden they all carry. Him manipulating the team to agree to go after Deathstroke by showing the picture of the dead threapist was cheap tactics, but definitely effective. He is too overconfident though and it is going to bite him in the ass.

I wasn't very fond of Red Arrow this issue. There is something too condescending about her. Like she is above each and everyone in the team and something of a supervisor for them all.
    yeah, I feel Glass is still struggling to find Emi's voice

SuperSons in Action

https://twitter.com/langbuliang

Damian and Titus

https://twitter.com/_katadel

Angry Baby Bat

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Damian's not a Naruto fan I see. lol

BANNED

This makes me wonder: Why isn't there a Super Sons cartoon on television? Kids would love it.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    This makes me wonder: Why isn't there a Super Sons cartoon on television? Kids would love it.
    No clue. So obvious, and yet it hasn't been greenlit yet. It would make for a great adventure/comedy show, with the occasional guest appearance by the parents and other characters. Perhaps with Maya and Cathy as reoccurring characters.