Page 9 of 272 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    bleeding cool yesterday hinted that today's batman will have some hints re Damian's future as Robin. Still at work anyone have spoilers what the scene was?
    It wasn't really a scene but more just an end twist revel. Really not sure what it says about Damian's future as Robin.

Mosameen

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    It wasn't really a scene but more just an end twist revel. Really not sure what it says about Damian's future as Robin.
    I guess it's more about Bruce thinking that he is letting his son down and him being Robin might get Damian killed or him never finding happiness like Bruce himself. Simply it's Bruce thinking he is making his son be like him only thinking about the fight and that being a vigilante is what comes first like Bruce line of thought in the issue.
    Last edited by Mosameen; 01-09-2019 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Okay. Bleeding Cool had me worried if I'm honest

Quote Originally Posted by Mosameen View Post
    I guess it's more about Bruce thinking that he is letting his son down and him being Robin might get Damian killed or him never finding happiness like Bruce himself. Simply it's Bruce thinking he is making his son be like him only thinking about the fight and that being a vigilante is what comes first like Bruce line of thought in the issue.
    As much as I want to see more of daddy Bruce raising Damian I still want him to be Robin. Though that's not a reason for replacing him with Drake. At least not one that speaks well of Bruce.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    bleeding cool yesterday hinted that today's batman will have some hints re Damian's future as Robin. Still at work anyone have spoilers what the scene was?
    Apparently he was Professor Pyg and torturing Bruce. Which I suppose explains why Damian wasn't in the acclaimed second annual despite it gutting and usurping his story about the pearl. It appears DC is doing its damnedest to alienate the Damian and Dick fans again.

Huzzah for King deciding to make Damian a villain to get rid of him to prop up his OTP.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    Apparently he was Professor Pyg and torturing Bruce. Which I suppose explains why Damian wasn't in the acclaimed second annual despite it gutting and usurping his story about the pearl. It appears DC is doing its damnedest to alienate the Damian and Dick fans again.

Huzzah for King deciding to make Damian a villain to get rid of him to prop up his OTP.
    It goes it circles. DC shitting on Robins. Tim just finished getting crapped on, Dick and Damian now [nice of them to do them as a duo] Jason has some slack because they buried him for decades.

That must have been one impressive lap dance if Damian ended up following Pyg of all people
    Last edited by Fergus; 01-09-2019 at 03:03 PM.

I haven’t read AoSS yet, will do later.
    I don’t read Batman. What happened with Damian in Batman? It’s rare he would make cameo there. Can someone give any context? You can use the spoiler tag as to not spoil anything for those who haven’t read it yet.

Damian in deathstroke 39:

deathstroke 39 Robin Damian Wayne.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    I haven’t read AoSS yet, will do later.
    I don’t read Batman. What happened with Damian in Batman? It’s rare he would make cameo there. Can someone give any context? You can use the spoiler tag as to not spoil anything for those who haven’t read it yet.
    One friend told me something strange.. That Damian appeared in the last 2 pages.. That Pygg that appeared in the issue was fake, that he was Damian..
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-09-2019 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post

...I'm sorry, he WAS Professor Pyg?

What the heck is even happening?

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    One friend told me something strange.. That Damian appeared in the last 2 pages.. That Pygg that appeared in the issue was fake, that he was Damian..
    wait what? more context please...

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    ...I'm sorry, he WAS Professor Pyg?

What the heck is even happening?
    I really don’t get what you guys are talking about regarding the issue. So did Damian actually appear or not? Or was it Prof Pyg?
    Last edited by fanfan13; 01-09-2019 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Damian in deathstroke 39:

deathstroke 39 Robin Damian Wayne.jpg

Damian looks like someone who’s ready to strike lol. still haven’t had enough with Deathstroke, do you Damian?
    thanks for sharing anyway.

I think the original intent might have been for Damian to be flipping the bird.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    wait what? more context please...

I really don’t get what you guys are talking about regarding the issue. So did Damian actually appear or not? Or was it Prof Pyg?
    Batman's fighting Pyg and when he opened his mask it was Damian. Implied hallucination as the whole scene is in psychedelic colors, he couldn't hear Pyg's voice, and Batman was half thinking about everything he lost that's happened so far, in other words he's losing it. Nothing's been clarified so far and the issue was meant to be confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Batman's fighting Pyg and when he opened his mask it was Damian. Implied hallucination as the whole scene is in psychedelic colors, he couldn't hear Pyg's voice, and Batman was half thinking about everything he lost that's happened so far, in other words he's losing it. Nothing's been clarified so far and the issue was meant to be confusing.
    So he was tripping balls and THOUGHT it was Damian. Okay. That makes more sense. lol Y'all had me worried for a second. I'm so uninterested in the current Batman book I didn't want to go read it for myself. (Though I might end up picking up this issue for the art anyway.)