Page 93 of 272 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 4078
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by L.H. View Post
    In Flash Annual #1, Wally's flashback showed the NTT team, and that part with Magenta shows that the old continuity, the other past I was referring to, is still a reality. Also, in Lonely Place of Living, Tim is talking about the old continuity.

I know Doomsday Clock is taking forever but it has to end and fix the past.
    In Flash Annual #1, the flashback of Wally has Dick Robin suit with pants (even if it's different to his regular New52 Robin suit). I guess there was NTT story in the current continuity.

I mention that Dick Robin has pants, because Rebirth shows that his original suit was altered with the change of continuity.
    Last edited by Konja7; 04-03-2019 at 04:36 AM.

So thoughts on Deathstroke #42?

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I am really going to miss Christopher Priest on Deathstroke after 50 and I really want Christopher Priest on a Damian title.

42 was a blast. Priest has been reading old TT comics I see.

Damian made the right choice rushing in to save that family His methods might be extreme but he is still a hero. He is still putting the innocents first.

Slade knows so much about Damian so wondering how he doesn't know that Bruce is Batman. I mean if he knows about what happened with Ducard. How can he know that Damian drilled his fingers into his skull?

I don't quite k now what angle Slade is playing or whose shirt he was wearing.
    Last edited by dietrich; 04-04-2019 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I am really going to miss Christopher Priest on Deathstroke after 50 and I really want Christopher Priest on a Damian title.

Damian made the right choice rushing in to save that family His methods might be extreme but he is still a hero. He is still putting the innocents first.

Slade knows so much about Damian so wondering how he doesn't know that Bruce is Batman. I mean if he knows about what happened with Ducard. How can he know that Damian drilled his fingers into his skull?

He feels an attachment to Damian. Has a soft spot for him and perhaps displaced parental feelings [guilt]

Whatever it is, I like their dynamic. The TT really felt like kids this issue. Everyone felt like kids this issue including Black Mask practically grovelling to Our Leader Slade Wilson
    Last edited by Fergus; 04-04-2019 at 11:35 AM.

He feels an attachment to Damian. Has a soft spot for him and perhaps displaced parental feelings [guilt]

Whatever it is, I like their dynamic. The TT really felt like kids this issue. Everyone felt like kids this issue including Black Mask practically grovelling to Our Leader Slade Wilson
    My guess was that he was using Damian but since he doesn't appear to be the one who initiated contact I could be wrong. He might genuinely be trying to help Damian.

I do feel that Slade can see himself in Bats and his kids in Damian. He fucked up his kids lives and now he's trying to make sure Damian doesn't fuck up.

He clearly feels the team isn't good enough.
    He's calling them out and showing Damian all the ways he's operation is sub par. I hate to say it but Slade might be serious about this mentoring thing.

He could def help Damian tighten up his Mickey mouse operation.
    Last edited by dietrich; 04-04-2019 at 02:58 PM.

I think this is a pretty cool Damian

https://twitter.com/hian0508

From Justice League

I like the idea of Damian being on Global Patrol. I like to think that means that he's turned the LoA into some form of larger scale Batman Inc that he over sees.

And yay for the Supersons still working together in this future.
    Last edited by dietrich; 04-04-2019 at 02:43 PM.

My guess was that he was using Damian but since he doesn't appear to be the one who initiated contact I could be wrong. He might genuinely be trying to help Damian.

I do feel that Slade can see himself in Bats and his kids in Damian. He fucked up his kids lives and now he's trying to make sure Damian doesn't fuck up.

He clearly feels the team isn't good enough.
    He's calling them out and showing Damian all the ways he's operation is sub par. I hate to say it but Slade might be serious about this mentoring thing.

He could def help Damian tighten up his Mickey mouse operation.
    I believe he is trying to help. In his own way though I feel he's also helping himself.

Lol @ Mickey Mouse Operation

From Justice League

I like the idea of Damian being on Global Patrol. I like to think that means that he's turned the LoA into some form of larger scale Batman Inc that he over sees.

And yay for the Supersons still working together in this future.
    Is that Dick?

Future or Alternate Earth?

Is that Dick?

Yep.

Future.

Extraordinary Member

Guilty
    If he was guilty he would have stopped being deathstroke after jericho got hurt
    if he was guilty he would not have put a piece of kryptonite in Roses skull
    If he felt guilty Tanya would be alive

Deathstroke feel nothing, how can a rational man continue to do somthing that causes the people he claims to love suffering
    dont defend him,

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Deathstroke trolling Damian was entertaining. I want more of this. Deathstroke in a several sizes too small Batman tee, bunny slippers and leggings eating Damian out of house and home was heaven.

He just trump Darkseid in the unexpected house troll stakes I love it.

So glad that solicits appear to be a in on the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Guilty
    If he was guilty he would have stopped being deathstroke after jericho got hurt
    if he was guilty he would not have put a piece of kryptonite in Roses skull
    If he felt guilty Tanya would be alive

Deathstroke feel nothing, how can a rational man continue to do somthing that causes the people he claims to love suffering
    dont defend him,
    He clearly loves his kids and does feel guilt but he is also a selfish man.
    Sadly lots of people do harm and endanger the ones they love because they give in to weakness or selfish needs or just take the easier way.

I'm sure there are things he wishes he could have done differently with his kids.
    I am by no means saying he is a good man simply that he has regrets.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Is that Dick?

Yes it's Dick. It;'s this really great future that the JL are in but I thought they might be baddies though. I haven't read it but I'm sure i saw somewhere that they were bad guys.

I had no idea they mentioned the other Robins though or that only Dick and Damian were still in the hero business. Way to leave out the girls Synder. I would have liked to kn ow what Kate and Babs were up to in this future or if Tim married Steph.

I will miss him too.. Only 8 issues more until Priest last issue..

I liked that issue too.. I think that Priest will use another Titan to "kill" him.. That titan can be anyone even Wallace to make him remember his father sins..

I am surprised to say this.. Because you talk about it with frequency but if someone interested in it has not read yet Supersonsolar project was uploaded in comics to today. Thanks to this I remembered Mera Tidebraker and I am reading it.

I am surprised that this topic doesn´t reached the 100th page yet..