Page 95 of 272 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 4078
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I don 't know. I think that this will force Bruce to want to be a better parent [along with his knightmares and his father] Thomas did ask him to be a father to his son.
    One of Bruce's fears is that him being batman is hurting Damian. Leading him into danger and to the slaughter. i don't it just coincidence that an out of control Damian is exhibiting all the same behaviour as an out of control Bruce.

I think it's on purpose that Damian's action's are mirroring Bruce's. And all the behaviour and techniques he's copying from his father are all destructive /questionable ones.

I think in order to save his son Bruce is going to force him to give up Robin and quit batmaning. Well Bane is going to force him out of town so like it or not he's giving up that cowl.

I think Damian 's punishment is going to be hands on intensive parenting from Bruce and normalcy.
    You think Damian will be the Robin to be re-branded?

I hope not but it does feel like DC is making a point of Damian losing his way.

That hair is wild.

I think Damian 's punishment is going to be hands on intensive parenting from Bruce and normalcy.
    Is not enough forcing him to go to the school in Supersons? I am agree with Talia about that. More punishments?

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Maybe Damian decide to use Batkid as a new identity if he is forced to abandon Robin.
    Batkid or Batboy. That day I will leave Damian fanbase... He is one adolescent not one kid.

If that happens someday I QUIT.

REDBIRD is acceptable.
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-06-2019 at 01:57 AM.

Damian from batman v TMnt

This is giving Unlimited Vibes with the art style

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Batkid or Batboy. That day I will leave Damian fanbase... He is one adolescent not one kid.

REDBIRD is acceptable.
    Redbird doesn't have the strong relation with Batman, so I don't think they will use that identity for Damian. I don't think it would be convenient for Damian.

Batboy can be used for adolescents. I mean Conner used Superboy when he was 16/17.

I find suspicious that Super Sons Polarshield Project has Jon as Superboy, but Damian as Batkid. I fear DC wants sinchronicity.

PS: I wouldn't be surprised if they reduce Damian age in the next reboot.
    Last edited by Konja7; 04-06-2019 at 06:17 AM.

Redbird doesn't have the strong relation with Batman, so I don't think they will use that identity for Damian. I don't think it would be convenient for Damian.

Batboy can be used for adolescents. I mean Conner used Superboy when he was 16/17.

I find suspicious that Super Sons Polarshield Project has Jon as Superboy, but Damian as Batkid. I fear DC wants sinchronicity.

What makes you think they'll reduce his age when Jon is older now?

Is not enough forcing him to go to the school in Supersons? I am agree with Talia about that. More punishments?

REDBIRD is acceptable.
    I'm not really a fan of BatBoy or batkid.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    What makes you think they'll reduce his age when Jon is older now?
    I say I wouldn't be surprised if this happen in the next reboot, when many things could change.

So, I wouldn't be surprised if Jon and Damian has their ages reduced to have the same age.

Have you reached that conclusion for one story of one alternate universe that uses damian in a different way? and because Tim is Robin again..

I am shocked for how Supersons and superkid existence can ruin Damian future.. No Evolution, KID again..

How awful. This reminds me what Toriyama made with Bardock in his reboot... Fortunatelly after read many old comics now I understand better how dissapointing can be one rebooted universe, the first day that I see news talking about one reboot, goodbye..

For talk about bad things like this I think that I prefer leave this topic again.
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-06-2019 at 07:59 AM.

By Calum Ogilvie:

Screenshot_20190406-104319.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    That smirk lol

I don 't know. I think that this will force Bruce to want to be a better parent [along with his knightmares and his father] Thomas did ask him to be a father to his son.
    One of Bruce's fears is that him being batman is hurting Damian. Leading him into danger and to the slaughter. i don't it just coincidence that an out of control Damian is exhibiting all the same behaviour as an out of control Bruce.

I think it's on purpose that Damian's action's are mirroring Bruce's. And all the behaviour and techniques he's copying from his father are all destructive /questionable ones.

I think in order to save his son Bruce is going to force him to give up Robin and quit batmaning. Well Bane is going to force him out of town so like it or not he's giving up that cowl.

According to a poster on the Superman thread who saw Tomasi at con. He had to fight DC tooth and nail to explore parental angle in the Super title. TPTB weren't too fond of Issues like the family at the fair. They felt that readers vewed superhero family/domestic lives as boring and didn't want to read about it.

Which would explain why the Batdad is something that's not focused on in the batbook since Tomasi [then there were other titles that offered non batdad] and why the batfamily isn't really a thing DC is keen on pushing.

If that's the case then it's unlikely Bruce is going to become a hands on parent anytime soon.

Not to mention that if Bruce makes the decision that the vigilante game is too dangerous and feels the need to distance his kid to ensure his safety, he can't very well keep endangering teens not related to him.

That would mean retiring all his young side kicks.

Have you reached that conclusion for one story of one alternate universe that uses damian in a different way? and because Tim is Robin again..

I am shocked for how Supersons and superkid existence can ruin Damian future.. No Evolution, KID again..

How awful. This reminds me what Toriyama made with Bardock in his reboot... Fortunatelly after read many old comics now I understand better how dissapointing can be one rebooted universe, the first day that I see news talking about one reboot, goodbye..

For talk about bad things like this I think that I prefer leave this topic again.
    I doubt Damian will be de-aged and even if he is it'll be more to do with keeping Bruce young.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    According to a poster on the Superman thread who saw Tomasi at con. He had to fight DC tooth and nail to explore parental angle in the Super title. TPTB weren't too fond of Issues like the family at the fair. They felt that readers vewed superhero family/domestic lives as boring and didn't want to read about it.

Which would explain why the Batdad is something that's not focused on in the batbook since Tomasi [then there were other titles that offered non batdad] and why the batfamily isn't really a thing DC is keen on pushing.

If that's the case then it's unlikely Bruce is going to become a hands on parent anytime soon.

Not to mention that if Bruce makes the decision that the vigilante game is too dangerous and feels the need to distance his kid to ensure his safety, he can't very well keep endangering teens not related to him.

That would mean retiring all his young side kicks.
    Yeah, that's not gonna fly over well with any of them. Look at Jason. Not only a legal adult now, but fully active in Gotham after Bruce tried to kick him out.