Page 99 of 272 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 4078
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Curly haired damian

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

So going through reviews of Tec 1000 something was brought to my attention.

Damian is a stinky kid.

Supersons and Dynomutt

And of course who can forget animated Nightwing telling Damian that he needs to change his uniform more

Not sure how I feel about that.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

Damian is a stinky kid.

Supersons and Dynomutt

And of course who can forget animated Nightwing telling Damian that he needs to change his uniform more

Always took Damian as someone who would have very good hygiene kid or not.

Jon is very cheery for someone who spent years being tortured by Ultraman.
    I'm looking forward to the Supersons meeting up again but not looking forward to bendis writing it.
    Not just Jon. They are all taking it a lot too well. I guess Bruce Wayne isn't the only careless parent in the DCU

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Not just Jon. They are all taking it a lot too well. I guess Bruce Wayne isn't the only careless parent in the DCU
    They’ve had like 5 minutes in-universe time to deal with it. They probably (should) still be in shock and trying to process it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    They’ve had like 5 minutes in-universe time to deal with it. They probably (should) still be in shock and trying to process it all.
    Sending their 10-11 year old kid off with a guy whom last they saw, had been the brains behind a number of terrorist actions (controlled or not) and turned into space dust? Yeah.

Bendis turned the Kents from very good parents, into freakin' awful ones. Lois used to be a momma bear for both Jon and Clark. Now? Yeah. And in general, Bendis is really bad with Lois' character thus far.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Damian is a stinky kid.

Supersons and Dynomutt

He did say once he revels in excrement. Sarcastically.
    Batman and Robin or Detective Comics or Batman number I forgot. DickBats era.

So did anybody read Ian Wayne? I just found out it's already out and I don't know since when.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post

So did anybody read Ian Wayne? I just found out it's already out and I don't know since when.
    A few have. And from what they have said, "Ian" and Jon aren't like their real Super Sons counterparts, and the series is targeted at about 8-9 year olds. Its Elseworlds.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Sending their 10-11 year old kid off with a guy whom last they saw, had been the brains behind a number of terrorist actions (controlled or not) and turned into space dust? Yeah.

Bendis turned the Kents from very good parents, into freakin' awful ones. Lois used to be a momma bear for both Jon and Clark. Now? Yeah. And in general, Bendis is really bad with Lois' character thus far.
    I just meant the whole “Jon went from 10 to 17 in 22 days” thing and how well they are taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post

I read Ian Wayne. I posted a mini review a couple on pages back. The story wasn 't really engaging. It was focused on Jon trying trying to save his mum and Damian trying to save his father's wall.

All while helping this girl Candice.
    Damian is pretty much how I would expect him to have been when he lived with Talia. A super rich super spoiled kid who likes fighting and orders personal assistants to buy companies on a whim just because he has issues with the owners kids or some aspect of the business.

Jon is moody and no fun though that could be down to him being overcome with worry for his mum and being treated like an unwanted immigrant/asylum seeker at school.

It deals with a lots of topical issues like climate change and discrimination but It misses the mark on everything that made/makes supersons so beloved.

I remember Damian saying about revelling in excrement and all I can say is "eww. Have a wash and change your uniform you stinko"

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

It was super strange for Lois to leave Jon there when she had already witnessed some worrisome behaviour and seen that the environment wasn't suitable

The Supersons by Patrick Gleason

I love that Gleason isn't letting up on Robin Son of batman. Stating on his tumblr today that he has pitched multiple times and he's still pitching the adventures of Damian, Maya and Suren.

Good Man.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    The Supersons by Patrick Gleason

I love that Gleason isn't letting up on Robin Son of batman. Stating on his tumblr today that he has pitched multiple times and he's still pitching the adventures of Damian, Maya and Suren.

Good Man.
    Its the kind of thing DC could really use right now; a series about friendship, adventure, and the main characters bonding together. And if Gleason just so happened to ignore a certain something over in the Superman books, he could include Jon, Kathy, and the Bizarro Sons as well.