Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Wait, he's actually named Kaldur in Rebirth too or people just assume that? I did think that Jackson is his human name and Kaldur is his Atlantean name at first, but when I found out they have different characterization between the Post Crisis to Rebirth comic and the Young Justice TV series to comic adaptation, I started separating them by the name they're known for in each version.

Kaldur's mother appears in the comic. She's a blonde dark-skinned woman. Tumblr jokes that Kaldur's mother is Beyonce. ^^

Well, does Kaldur in Young Justice ever exhibit Xebelian water power?
    So far he hasn't been called Kaldur in Rebirth but at this point we assume because before the reboot his atlanteon name was also Kaludrahm if Im not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I should mention that TT 23 has a foil cover (other DC comics has a foil cover too). That surely increases the regular sales a certain amount.

As you said, Young Justice can be a dangerous rival.
    I forgot that..

Yeah.. Is another adolescent team with big reputation.

Not the news I was expecting but we finally got some new News. Theirs a new event coming soon involving the teen titans and Deathstroke. I personally feel that it's too soon to involve him, but hey, at least it's an event. Anyway, what are your thoughts...Yea or Nay.

I will say this tho, if the cover isn't lying (which probably it is) i'm surprise that Wally's on Damian side.

Considering that Glass and Priest are on it together I have a good feeling for this event. I think both book will be better because of it, even if I hope the Teen Titans teams doesn't change too much.

In fact, the only changes I would want for it is the inclusion of Jackson "Aqualad" Hyde, Maya "NoBody" Ducard and Suren Darga, from Robin : Son of Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Considering that Glass and Priest are on it together I have a good feeling for this event. I think both book will be better because of it, even if I hope the Teen Titans teams doesn't change too much.

In fact, the only changes I would want for it is the inclusion of Jackson "Aqualad" Hyde, Maya "NoBody" Ducard and Suren Darga, from Robin : Son of Batman.
    True, I just don't want to lose a member due to this event and I hope that they can come out stronger in the end.

Jackson is the only one I want to join the team right away, since he got such a raw deal in the end. They introduced him, only to ship him off to limbo a few issues later. As for Maya and Suren Darga, I would rather they join later, so the writers can focus on solidifying the bonds of the current members now. The previous incarnation of the team (I felt) didn't really have a strong bond.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    Not the news I was expecting but we finally got some new News. Theirs a new event coming soon involving the teen titans and Deathstroke. I personally feel that it's too soon to involve him, but hey, at least it's an event. Anyway, what are your thoughts...Yea or Nay.

I will say this tho, if the cover isn't lying (which probably it is) i'm surprise that Wally's on Damian side.

That's parts 2 and 3 - so the event isn't news.

Titans is cancelled, so don't be surprised if Teen Titans ends in May too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I'm glad the secret jail thing (if that's what this is all about) is finally going to come to a head. And I'm gonna guess Wally and Emiko are mostly on Damian's side because they're trusting that Batman's guy must be in the right, and all the others, being newbies, aren't blinded by the Bat Brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

I should have said, that it's new news to me. Didn't even know their was going to be crossover event till today.

don't be surprised if Teen Titans ends in May too
    I hope not, but i'm not the type to worry if the sales are good or not, gets me depressed when I find out a book I like isn't doing that well. Anyway, doesn't DC only have two comics focusing on teenage teams while Marvel has like three. If they kill this comic only Young Justice is left on DC side, isn't too big of a risk for DC?
    Last edited by Flashback; 01-20-2019 at 03:35 AM.

Looking good.

Not surprising Wally is Damian's side even back in the old team he acknowledged Damian was correct. He is pals with Roundhouse but respect his skills or hold him in high regard.

Wally trusts Damian more than any other member so I'm not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

This title is doing well better than Titans which has established characters makes no sense cancelling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post

Yes to everything you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Looking good.

Not surprising Wally is Damian's side even back in the old team he acknowledged Damian was correct. He is pals with Roundhouse but respect his skills or hold him in high regard.

Wally trusts Damian more than any other member so I'm not surprised.
    One of the few things about the previous teen titans team that I like'd, was the progression of Wally and Damian's relationship. I hope that in this new team the writers continue to develop it. I like that they don't have to see things eye to eye in everything and some times bicker, so long as they can have each others back when it truly matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    This title is doing well better than Titans which has established characters makes no sense cancelling it.
    It does if they're going to only have one Titans book. Where do you think Donna, Beast Boy, and Raven will end up? Limbo? When they have a TV show? I think not. A roster change would justify a relaunch. I don't think there'll be no Teen Titans, but I do think the current volume won't last much longer. Just look at that solicit. "Coming apart at the seams". "On the brink of destruction".
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

We got a preview for the upcoming issue.

Link: http://www.comicosity.com/exclusive-...een-titans-26/

Last edited by Flashback; 01-21-2019 at 02:22 PM.

I see the Burton and Nolan Batmobile's, but which one is that on the far right ?