Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    It's one of the best one-shots I've read. Lee Weeks is AWESOME. I wonder what he's doing now? And I do miss Brubaker.
    I miss Brubaker, as well.

And I know this is off-topic, but I highly recommend the three-part "Angels Unaware" from Daredevil: Dark Nights. From 2013, Lee Weeks does both the artwork & writing duties for this mini-epic.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 12-28-2019 at 03:52 AM.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I miss Brubaker, as well.

And I know this is off-topic, but I highly recommend the three-part "Angels Unaware" from Daredevil: Dark Nights. From 2013, Lee Weeks does both the artwork & writing duties for this mini-epic.
    Only slightly off-topic since were are talking about an Invaders artist. ;p

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll try and check it out. It appears it is also a favorite of Lee Weeks himself.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Only slightly off-topic since were are talking about an Invaders artist. ;p

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll try and check it out. It appears it is also a favorite of Lee Weeks himself.
    OMG! I recently learned about this while lurking around the Daredevil Appreciation Thread.

But thanks for the reminder, Reviresco. It is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 12-28-2019 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Corrected grammatical errors.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

I would love to see Toro reunite with the team in any future stories.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    I would love to see Toro reunite with the team in any future stories.
    Toro showed up in this year's 2019 Invaders series, but didn't get to do much. I hope in the future they fix the Inhumans mess they made of him and we get some Bucky and Toro time, for sure. Now that I think about it, it's odd, in all the Bucky minis and series we've gotten, they haven't done anything with Toro and him. Besides their WWII history, they both have the problem of time lost and coming back to a world that has moved on without them.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?