Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Someone commissioned this lovely piece from Vince Sunico.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt9mGvJhuPj/
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Hasbro Toy Fair previewed some Captain America First Avenger figures, including Peggy Carter!

Also, a new Union Jack figure? I could have sworn we already had a Union Jack figure.

Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Hasbro Toy Fair previewed some Captain America First Avenger figures, including Peggy Carter!
    How large are they, and how expen$ive?

Also, a new Union Jack figure? I could have sworn we already had a Union Jack figure.

Oh wow. Awesome. Some of these are going to come live at my house the minute they are available.

Someone commissioned this lovely piece from Vince Sunico.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt9mGvJhuPj/
    This is beautiful! Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    How large are they, and how expen$ive?
    I believe these are all the Legend size, which is the standard 6 inches. They are under the Marvel Studios Legends line. And they appear to be the same price as the regular action figures, for the most part -- $25 at full price, but you can find them cheaper. I think Wal-Mart has them for $19. There's a Wolvie with motorcycle for like $40.

Oh, and while not really an Invader, but sort of related, there is also going to be a Citizen V figure.

Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    Oh wow. Awesome. Some of these are going to come live at my house the minute they are available.
    Hmmm. Which ones would those be. LOL!

I admit, I'm eyeballing that motorcycle and Cap real hard. ;p

Citizen V is one of my favorite characters in the Marvel Universe. Because of the promotional material a few years ago, I was looking forward to seeing him in a prominent role but nothing happened. But I'll keep on waiting, no matter how long it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Citizen V is one of my favorite characters in the Marvel Universe. Because of the promotional material a few years ago, I was looking forward to seeing him in a prominent role but nothing happened. But I'll keep on waiting, no matter how long it takes.
    I remember seeing that promo also, but as you said, nothing. I'm kind of surprised by the action figure being released, but happily surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Yeah, they should do more with Citizen V. He's got a cool look, and the identity was used so well by Zemo back in the day. Twice. It's a shame the real Citizen V couldn't captitalize on the Zemo stuff.

Did everybody make sure to get a copy of the Captain America and The Invaders: Bahamas Triangle one-shot by Roy Thomas and Jerry Ordway that came oiut towards the beginning of July?

The story was written as a prequel to the first team-up of all the Invaders, so while the story featured Captain America, the Human Torch, and Sub-Mariner, they weren't all working together as a team.

Mighty Member

And the printed version in color:
    Who is the heroine behind Bucky? I don’t remember her.

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    And the printed version in color:
    Who is the heroine behind Bucky? I don’t remember her.

She was Golden Girl (Gwenny Lou Sabuki), who first appeared in Invaders #27-28 back in 1978

Mighty Member

Thanks! 10 char limit

I have nothing to add, other than I love the Invaders, particularly the big three: Namor, the Human Torch and Cap.

Anyone were know if there was a version of this poster that was released NOT folded and without the Invaders logo?