Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I'm going to totally pretend that was what I was referencing

No, I just looked at the purple Robin costume, and thought that Steph missed an opportunity in 2004.
    Yeah, Gotham Girl on the solicitation cover of Batman #77 has a costume evocative of Robin's waistcoat but with Steph's color; Batgirl Burnside Dr. Martens boots; and current Batgirl's mask, cape length and cape colors. I like this amalgam, and might end up rooting for Thomas Wayne.

I thought her powers were killing her. But she looks quite healthy on this cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    When I see the girl in the cover for Batman #77, I thought she was Stephanie for a moment until I realized the girl was Gotham Girl.

I should say that suit would be perfect for Stephanie (it is even purple).
    Is not the first time that Gotham Girl cheated me(before lose her hair)..

And that Batman "unexpected ally" mentioned in the previous issue should be Catwoman..

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    Yeah, Gotham Girl on the solicitation cover of Batman #77 has a costume evocative of Robin's waistcoat but with Steph's color; Batgirl Burnside Dr. Martens boots; and current Batgirl's mask, cape length and cape colors. I like this amalgam, and might end up rooting for Thomas Wayne.

I thought her powers were killing her. But she looks quite healthy on this cover.
    The powers that were killing her in "The Price" were more the enhanced Venom version of her powers. And if she doesn't exert her powers too much, she could probably live for two to ten years.

I don't think I can root for Thomas after what he's done to Alfred and Bruce, but I like the dark parallels.

Really wish Steph could be part of the fight, though!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BATFAMILY and.. duke..

The_bat_and_kids_batfamily.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    BATFAMILY and.. duke..

The_bat_and_kids_batfamily.jpg
    That's adorable! https://derpykaichu.tumblr.com/post/...-his-babies-xd
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

A few thoughts:
    1. No Babs?
    2. While I'm not a fan of Duke, I wouldn't exclude him from the family. In fact, I wouldn't mind a few crossovers to establish relationships between him and the other Batkids.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    A few thoughts:
    1. No Babs?
    2. While I'm not a fan of Duke, I wouldn't exclude him from the family. In fact, I wouldn't mind a few crossovers to establish relationships between him and the other Batkids.
    Interesting, didn't notice that. I always look for purple first.

Duke is in Outsiders with Cass, so that's some bonding! Hooray!

Also...a little bird told me that Steph and Cass fans might have something interesting to look forward to in Heroes in Crisis #9...

Also...a little bird told me that Steph and Cass fans might have something interesting to look forward to in Heroes in Crisis #9...
    They'll inexplicably kill everyone and try to cover it up?
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    They'll inexplicably kill everyone and try to cover it up?
    Clay Mann told me at AwesomeCon that he drew like...10 pages of confessions...which I think have been the best things of this book (but I'm not a hater of the book, so...)

Clay Mann told me at AwesomeCon that he drew like...10 pages of confessions...which I think have been the best things of this book (but I'm not a hater of the book, so...)
    I like those panels too, if there is any positive to the book, Mann's art has been great.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Incredible Member

That drawing makes me want to say "Aw yeah, Titans!" You guys ever read Tiny Titans? Funniest stories ever.

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    That drawing makes me want to say "Aw yeah, Titans!" You guys ever read Tiny Titans? Funniest stories ever.
    Tiny Titans were delightful!

And Tiny Steph was the most delightful!

WHAT? WOW.

However.. I remember one Cass image that obviouslly was from Heroes in crisis.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-24-2019 at 06:06 PM.

The powers that were killing her in "The Price" were more the enhanced Venom version of her powers. And if she doesn't exert her powers too much, she could probably live for two to ten years.
    I think the fact she's switched to a Robin suit shows that she won't be using her powers any more.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I think the fact she's switched to a Robin suit shows that she won't be using her powers any more.
    That would be pretty interesting.

Not as interesting as Steph and Bruce as Robin and Batman, tho