Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I need your opinion Miller.. They said that they will deal with Cluemaster..

So... We will see Steph in a few pages in the next issue?
    Almost certainly not. My personal prediction is that we'll see Steph probably around issue 10 next. But I tweeted at Bendis all day yesterday being happy and excited, so hopefully many other fans did that too, so he knows that we want to see more of her.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I mean, Steph is an amazing supporting character as Spoiler. Could she be a solo character? Yes, but I have never really seen it happen for her as Spoiler. I think most Steph fans want the kind of prominence and development being a solo character gives for Steph, and that's only happened as Robin or Batgirl.

As for Cass, I am hoping that Outsiders gives her a big boost.
    Granted I think it's hard to gauge when it's not like DC has given her any kind of solo opportunity as the gave Batgirl.

I hope Outsiders does Cass justice but she still feels far from her old stature, but it's going to be a long road to get her back to that in my opinion, and more willingness on DC to build her back up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Granted I think it's hard to gauge when it's not like DC has given her any kind of solo opportunity as the gave Batgirl.

I hope Outsiders does Cass justice but she still feels far from her old stature, but it's going to be a long road to get her back to that in my opinion, and more willingness on DC to build her back up again.
    I think that DC's refusal to give Steph a solo not connected to Batgirl (or even the three months she had as Robin) is directly connected to her not being Batgirl (or Robin).

We'll have to see - I mostly hope that Oustiders is 1) really good comics, and 2) successful. All goals after that are gravy, for me.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Astonishing Member

I think that DC's refusal to give Steph a solo not connected to Batgirl (or even the three months she had as Robin) is directly connected to her not being Batgirl (or Robin).
    Honestly, I don't want a solo for Stephanie. In the current market, it will be pretty difficult for Stephanie as Batgirl mantain a title.

I would like Stephanie in a duo with a more profitable character and their two names appearing in the title (so, she can't be replaced for the next writer). Or Stephanie as an official member in a team.

However, both things seem difficult for Stephanie as Spoiler.
    Last edited by Konja7; 05-02-2019 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Honestly, I don't want a solo for Stephanie. In the current market, it will be pretty difficult for Stephanie as Batgirl mantain a title.

I would like Stephanie in a duo with a more profitable character and their two names appearing in the title (so, she can't be replaced for the next writer). Or Stephanie as an official member in a team.

However, both things seem difficult for Stephanie as Spoiler.
    Well. I keep pushing for League of Batgirls or Batgirl Inc.

A Robin (or whatever Tim is now) and Spoiler title would also be great.

I think a six issue mini would be nice, too.

Well. I keep pushing for League of Batgirls or Batgirl Inc.

A Robin (or whatever Tim is now) and Spoiler title would also be great.

I think a six issue mini would be nice, too.
    It seems Tim is doomed to forever be 16. Soon enough, Damian will end up older than him. And Steph won't be able to legally date him.

Tim is the Ash Ketchum of DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    It seems Tim is doomed to forever be 16. Soon enough, Damian will end up older than him. And Steph won't be able to legally date him.

I mean, Steph is still 17, as far as I know, and hasn't aged any more than Tim since Batman Eternal.

I am fine with this, Tim was created solely to be Boy Wonder and he's the best at it.
    And I would love for Steph to get a solo title but I'm scared, I mean have you guys seen what DC has turned into? Not even Jon was safe.

Extraordinary Member

Damian will probaly to stay at his current age.

Quote Originally Posted by uchihafanboy View Post
    I am fine with this, Tim was created solely to be Boy Wonder and he's the best at it.
    And I would love for Steph to get a solo title but I'm scared, I mean have you guys seen what DC has turned into? Not even Jon was safe.
    I mean, for all my hope that Steph inspires in me, I think it's extraordinarily unlikely that Steph will get a solo title again with Didio in charge and the current crop of writers. Even the writers who love her most (Tynion and Bendis) are too busy and haven't indicated that Steph is anywhere near the top of their list of priorities.

I mean, for all my hope that Steph inspires in me, I think it's extraordinarily unlikely that Steph will get a solo title again with Didio in charge and the current crop of writers. Even the writers who love her most (Tynion and Bendis) are too busy and haven't indicated that Steph is anywhere near the top of their list of priorities.
    She's apparently loved but Didio would never allow it. I'm fine with that. She can get a solo once Didio is gone

Quote Originally Posted by uchihafanboy View Post
    She's apparently loved but Didio would never allow it. I'm fine with that. She can get a solo once Didio is gone
    We will still be here!

I genuinely don't understand why DC haven't gone with a team Batgirl book.

Heck they could probably have a babs batgirl ongoing and a seperate team batgirl book with Steph, Cass and maybe Bette or Harper. I reckon they would both sell. It seems like such a popular idea so I dont know why they haven't explored it.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I genuinely don't understand why DC haven't gone with a team Batgirl book.

Heck they could probably have a babs batgirl ongoing and a seperate team batgirl book with Steph, Cass and maybe Bette or Harper. I reckon they would both sell. It seems like such a popular idea so I dont know why they haven't explored it.
    There seems to be a real hatred of the idea of a team of people sharing the same legacy, despite the extreme popularity of Batman Inc, by current (decades old) editorial policy.

There's also the really vicious arguments between fans of each of the solo-title-having Batgirls, which maybe make DC nervous about trying to attract all three.

Astonishing Member

There seems to be a real hatred of the idea of a team of people sharing the same legacy, despite the extreme popularity of Batman Inc, by current (decades old) editorial policy.

There's also the really vicious arguments between fans of each of the solo-title-having Batgirls, which maybe make DC nervous about trying to attract all three.
    To be fair, Batman Inc. doesn't have a group of Batmen. It was more Batman Family and other associates.

DC doesn't like the idea of characters sharing the mantle. Tim was Robin again, but he will change his identity soon.

That said, Stephanie could use Bat-Girl. Technically, it isn't the same name.