Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    WHAT? One Steph from another universe appeared in YJ 8?
    Yes! It was great! Totally recommended.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Looks like I need to go find a YJ8.

Extraordinary Member

She's basically depicted as the only hero left on Earth-3. Trying to form a resistance to the Junior Crime Syndicate but no one else is willing to help.

I saw it.. Interesting.. She will have the chance to appear another issue(even if she is not our Steph)

I saw it.. Interesting.. She will have the chance to appear another issue(even if she is not our Steph)
    She'll definitely be in the next issue

Thumbs up

MILLER I am starting to have problems with the OUTSIDERS..

WHY IS DUKE IN BATMAN #85 cover and not STEPH?

It's cause Steph didn't answer the phone call which suggests she is doubting being a hero or something.

Probably will be a plot point in Young Justice and King didn't want to go against that.

What phone call ? Was it in an early issue of Young Justice ? Because as far as I remember, she was okay being Spoiler, having learn that she has absolutely the potential to be a Batgirl.

Also, I would gladly exchange Duke involvement, whatever it may be, in Batman by Tom King with Steph. I really hope he's just there on the cover and nothing more

Well in the earlier Young Justice Issue she went off to find her dad Cluemaster.

And then in Batman 71 when Barbara phone's around the Batfamily, Steph is lying in bed looking depressed and doesn't answer. So I'm guessing maybe the Cluemaster meeting didn't go so well and we will find out in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Well in the earlier Young Justice Issue she went off to find her dad Cluemaster.

And then in Batman 71 when Barbara phone's around the Batfamily, Steph is lying in bed looking depressed and doesn't answer. So I'm guessing maybe the Cluemaster meeting didn't go so well and we will find out in the future.

I doubt it's that deep, it's probably just a joke about Steph being a sleepy teen
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

I think the Outsiders title is still pretty decent, though of course I wouldn't mind seeing some Steph and Cass friendship.

King has included Steph in important ways, in Heroes in Crisis, the Annual #2, and Detective Comics #1000. So I know he likes her. I just wish he was putting her in more stuff.

It's cause Steph didn't answer the phone call which suggests she is doubting being a hero or something.

Probably will be a plot point in Young Justice and King didn't want to go against that.
    I do think King is trying to avoid stepping on Bendis's toes...though that doesn't explain why he's using Tim...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    What phone call ? Was it in an early issue of Young Justice ? Because as far as I remember, she was okay being Spoiler, having learn that she has absolutely the potential to be a Batgirl.

Also, I would gladly exchange Duke involvement, whatever it may be, in Batman by Tom King with Steph. I really hope he's just there on the cover and nothing more
    I like the way King and Bryan Hill write Duke. He's got a lot more eagerness to learn, instead of whatever the heck Snyder was doing with him. Plus, he was cool in Robin War with his friendship with Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    I doubt it's that deep, it's probably just a joke about Steph being a sleepy teen
    I think you're right about why Steph didn't answer the call. I wish she were there. Couldn't hurt.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

I think the Outsiders title is still pretty decent, though of course I wouldn't mind seeing some Steph and Cass friendship.

King has included Steph in important ways, in Heroes in Crisis, the Annual #2, and Detective Comics #1000. So I know he likes her. I just wish he was putting her in more stuff.

I do think King is trying to avoid stepping on Bendis's toes...though that doesn't explain why he's using Tim...lol

Bendis again. Only because she mentioned cluemaster in his story?

I am happy that she was included in detective 1000 I needed that.. Like in the annual 2 even if I prefer BATMAN than this batxcat.. I found batman 78 boring and this issue obtained a second printing.. that couple fans returned in that issue.

Bendis again. Only because she mentioned cluemaster in his story?

I am happy that she was included in detective 1000 I needed that.. Like in the annual 2 even if I prefer BATMAN than this batxcat.. I found batman 78 boring and this issue obtained a second printing.. that couple fans returned in that issue.
    We may never know. Sigh. I just keep tweeting all the creators requesting more Steph.

we may never know. Sigh. I just keep tweeting all the creators requesting more steph.
    good luck..

Incredible Member

Well, the Batgirl homage to Steph's costumes seems to be over. Barbara just created what she called a "new and improved" costume that looks just like the Sean Murphy-designed one she's been using since Burnside.

What's "improved" about it? It's possible the belt is slightly thinner; it's possible the mask and cowl (the neck piece) are dark instead of blue; but it's impossible to be sure because of the scratchy/busy way that Carmine Di Giandomenico draws, almost like inked sketches.

Too bad. I liked that makeshift costume.