Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152 LastLast
    Amazing Member

I heard that Stephanie is going to be in next year's Cassandra graphic novel.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GaryFisher View Post
    Oooh, where did you hear that?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Oooh, where did you hear that?
    A friend. She said she saw it on Cassandra Cain Mainframe Wiki. I have yet to confirm that.

A friend. She said she saw it on Cassandra Cain Mainframe Wiki. I have yet to confirm that.
    Huh. I've never been able to figure out the layout or navigation of the Cass wikia. Makes me sad, since they're sort of the sister wikia to Steph's wikia.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Amazing Member

Huh. I've never been able to figure out the layout or navigation of the Cass wikia. Makes me sad, since they're sort of the sister wikia to Steph's wikia.
    It's quite detailed, but also kinda weird to include some pages unrelated to Cass.

It's quite detailed, but also kinda weird to include some pages unrelated to Cass.
    When I inherited the Steph wikia and first started learning to do all the wikia coding, I looked around at a lot of other wikias for tips and things I liked to copy. The Cass Wikia had so many pages that didn't seem related to Cass at all. I know my own focus on making the Steph wikia basically the "beginner's guide to comics Steph is in" isn't always what some of the users want - I know some would like more costume pages, for example - but I like to think I've made it relatively simple to navigate (and if I'm wrong, please let me know! I'm always trying to think of ways to make the Steph wikia the best tool for Steph fans new and old on the internet!)

Amazing Member

When I inherited the Steph wikia and first started learning to do all the wikia coding, I looked around at a lot of other wikias for tips and things I liked to copy. The Cass Wikia had so many pages that didn't seem related to Cass at all. I know my own focus on making the Steph wikia basically the "beginner's guide to comics Steph is in" isn't always what some of the users want - I know some would like more costume pages, for example - but I like to think I've made it relatively simple to navigate (and if I'm wrong, please let me know! I'm always trying to think of ways to make the Steph wikia the best tool for Steph fans new and old on the internet!)
    I like Cass' costumes pages lol, but there are too many unrelated character pages(I remember even Lex Luthor?), despite the fact that both Barbara and Stephanie don't have a page. Too weird.

Amazing Member

BTW, thank you very much for your work on Steph's Wiki, it's amazing! Whenever my friends want to learn about Steph I recommend them it.

REALLY? Thanks

I saw this in Damian appreciation:

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post

ROBIN 80TH ANNIVERSARY 100-PAGE SUPER SPECTACULAR #1
    written by MARV WOLFMAN, CHUCK DIXON, DEVIN GRAYSON, TIM SEELEY, TOM KING, JUDD WINICK, JAMES TYNION IV, AMY WOLFRAM, ROBBIE THOMPSON, ADAM GLASS, PETER J. TOMASI, and more!
    art by TOM GRUMMETT, SCOTT McDANIEL, MIKEL JANÍN, KENNETH ROCAFORT, FREDDIE E. WILLIAMS II, JAVI FERNANDEZ, NICOLA SCOTT, DUSTIN NGUYEN, ANDY KUBERT, FRANK MILLER, and others
    cover by LEE WEEKS
    1940s variant cover by JIM LEE and SCOTT WILLIAMS
    1950s variant cover by JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
    1960s variant cover by DUSTIN NGUYEN
    1970s variant cover by KAARE ANDREWS
    1980s variant cover by FRANK MILLER
    1990s variant cover by JIM CHEUNG
    2000s variant cover by DERRICK CHEW
    2010s variant cover by YASMINE PUTRI
    blank variant cover
    DC Comics celebrates Robin the Boy Wonder’s 80th anniversary in style with an all-star creative team representing each iteration of the iconic character across eight decades of history! From the high-flying adventures of Dick Grayson to the tragedy of Jason Todd, the enthusiasm of Tim Drake and the arrogance of Damian Wayne, the persistence of Stephanie Brown and the rebelliousness of Carrie Kelley—the mantle of Robin has been worn by many, but always represents one thing: a hero.
    ONE-SHOT
    PRESTIGE FORMAT
    ON SALE 03.11.20
    $9.99 US | 96 PAGES
    FC | DC
    This issue will ship with 11 covers.
    Please see the order form for details.
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-15-2019 at 02:44 AM.

Yeah, all six Robins are in that book - even the one that's been eliminated from continuity (Steph) and one that was never in continuity (Carrie). The only part of the legacy unrepresented is We Are Robin, which was Signal's origin.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I'm interested to see what they do with the Steph story.

Has it been revealed yet who's writing what? If not who among that list do you want to write Steph?
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

Quote Originally Posted by Blight View Post
    Has it been revealed yet who's writing what? If not who among that list do you want to write Steph?
    I'd want Dixon, Tynion, or King/Seeley to write Steph, in that order. Dixon and King/Seeley are writing Nightwing stories - doesn't rule OUT Steph, but seems unlikely.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

It will feature all new stories? Or a collection of old ones?

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    It will feature all new stories? Or a collection of old ones?
    That's what I was wondering!