Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I saw this in Damian appreciation but... The person who put this didnīt reveal his source... Maybe is one Detective Comis 1000 cover.
    Oh, sorry, I though you knew! It's a two-page splash from Detective Comics #1000 by Jason Fabok - https://twitter.com/JasonFabok/statu...18962957950977

This means that Steph is showing up on at least two pages!

https://twitter.com/TonyDanielx2/sta...98225372250115

"We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

MAYBE THE COVER IS RELATED WITH ONE Detective comics 1000 story:

https://www.newsarama.com/43953-dete...-unveiled.html

“Batman’s Greatest Case” by Tom King, Tony Daniel and Joëlle Jones

Groundbreaking BATMAN writer Tom King is joined by Tony Daniel and Joëlle Jones, who share artistic duties on the story. Presented using parallel story threads, Bruce Wayne visits his parents’ grave while Batman assembles his entire coalition of allies around him.

Tynion story is about Bruce and Dick apparently..

I HOPE SEE HER WITHOUT MASK IN THAT ISSUE like Cass in this image.
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-16-2019 at 02:29 AM.

I thought the whole point of the last several arcs was to alienate Batman from his allies?

Dick is being a lousy hobo, Bruce beat the crap out of Jason and exiled him from Gotham, Damian apparently had a falling out with Bruce, Tim went off to demote himself, Cass and Duke are in limbo, and Steph, no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I thought the whole point of the last several arcs was to alienate Batman from his allies?

Dick is being a lousy hobo, Bruce beat the crap out of Jason and exiled him from Gotham, Damian apparently had a falling out with Bruce, Tim went off to demote himself, Cass and Duke are in limbo, and Steph, no clue.
    Well, if you look at Action Comics 1000, most of those stories were AUs, future stories, or "timeless" stories, all out of normal continuity. This is more a story about what Batman and his family mean, rather than part of the ongoing legend per se.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

You saw Detective Comics 1004 cover? I think that the character between Zatanna and Batwoman is Steph..

detective comics 1004.jpg

You saw Detective Comics 1004 cover? I think that the character between Zatanna and Batwoman is Steph..
    I think that's probably Azrael, actually. But...maybe you're right. Hard to tell with a two-tone color scheme.

I donīt know.. Maybe you are right..

But certain characters are using here the N52 costumes.. Look Barbara or Tim..

However, Steph was showing part of her face in the N52 costume...

maybe is azrael..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-18-2019 at 02:42 PM.

I think that they are using the N52 costumes.. Look Tim.. I doubt that is Azrael..
    Well, Steph's n52 costume has the half-mask, and that's a full mask...but I think you may very well be right. And if so...I must consider if I'm going to get it! Even though I don't currently collect Detective.

Same here.. I donīt read Detective now..

Same here.. I donīt read Detective now..
    But...are you going to get it for STEPH AND CASS IN DETECTIVE 1000??? Cause I am!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    But...are you going to get it for STEPH AND CASS IN DETECTIVE 1000??? Cause I am!!!!
    The no1000 is something special that I canīt miss.

The no1000 is something special that I canīt miss.
    I know, right? Everything I find out about it makes me more excited! Especially Tom King writing Steph and Cass....

Incredible Member

Was her baby a boy or a girl that she give up for adoption?

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    Was her baby a boy or a girl that she give up for adoption?
    In my opinion, we don't know. Because she didn't want to see the baby, so she could deal with the grief better. However, later stories have her (and others) claiming that it's a daughter. Since the baby never actually appeared again, and most of those stories were retconned or massaged, it's an open question. I think most fans tend to agree that the baby was probably a daughter, based on the questionably canon elements.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    In my opinion, we don't know. Because she didn't want to see the baby, so she could deal with the grief better. However, later stories have her (and others) claiming that it's a daughter. Since the baby never actually appeared again, and most of those stories were retconned or massaged, it's an open question. I think most fans tend to agree that the baby was probably a daughter, based on the questionably canon elements.
    And maybe you could write it off as some kind of maternal instinct that she knew what the gender was even if she didn't see the baby .