Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Oooh, I like it. Similar, but creatively different, than my League of Batgirls idea!

You should totally write that as a fic, and share it here.

Also, if you post those on your tumblr, I'll definitely reblog them!
    Thanks! What's the League of Batgirls? Sounds really fun.

Also--I forgot Noto did some Batgirl covers. Steph had all of my favorite artists haha. I need to reread that story, Damian + Steph was good times. I'd love to see her try to babysit the Supersons.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    Thanks! What's the League of Batgirls? Sounds really fun.

Also--I forgot Noto did some Batgirl covers. Steph had all of my favorite artists haha. I need to reread that story, Damian + Steph was good times. I'd love to see her try to babysit the Supersons.
    League of Batgirls is Babs training Steph and Cass as Batgirls. It springs from the Future's End story, but I didn't like putting a 12 year old Tiffany Fox in the mix - she could be like Wendy/Proxy, but putting her against criminals seems really shady for Babs.

Steph really did have all the great artists. And Ramon Bachs, who is not my favorite
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Astonishing Member

League of Batgirls is Babs training Steph and Cass as Batgirls. It springs from the Future's End story, but I didn't like putting a 12 year old Tiffany Fox in the mix - she could be like Wendy/Proxy, but putting her against criminals seems really shady for Babs.

Steph really did have all the great artists. And Ramon Bachs, who is not my favorite
    I don't see the reason why it would be shady for Barbara to have a 12 years sidekick.

I mean Batman (Bruce or Dick) has younger sidekicks, but people just accept that.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I don't see the reason why it would be shady for Barbara to have a 12 years sidekick.

I mean Batman (Bruce or Dick) has younger sidekicks, but people just accept that.
    I am against those ages for sidekicks as well.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

I am against those ages for sidekicks as well.
    I am with you... Except if the character surprise me like Damian.. But with few exceptions like him maybe... Maybe Tim curse(robinxsuperboy) would not have affected damian yet.

I saw him someone regreting that Dick Grayson doesn´t have his own superboy.. Better.. This curse can´t affect him without one superboy. However the people will use wally(for example) for make one grayson gay couple..

JY first episode will be out tomorrow.
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-03-2019 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I am with you... Except if the character surprise me like Damian.. But with few exceptions like him maybe... Maybe Tim curse(robinxsuperboy) would not have affected damian yet.

JY first episode will be out tomorrow.
    Hooray!

I like Damian because he has a reason why he's able to be a sidekick at 10. I'm still not happy that Morrison decided to do that.

I remember Wonderwoman complains in YJ about Dick age when he started as robin(he was 9 years) accusing batman to want make him someone like him.(batman said that he wanted the opposite, mentioning dick parents murderer)

One of the reasons is because I saw the video this year..

I remember Wonderwoman complains in YJ about Dick age when he started as robin(he was 9 years) accusing batman to want make him someone like him.(batman said that he wanted the opposite, mentioning dick parents murderer)

One of the reasons is because I saw the video this year..
    Yeah. I know a lot of people hate it, but I like the retcon that has Dick starting as Robin later.

And I like that Steph started at 14-15.

I hope that she is a little older in the comics now.. Damian has 13 years now.. Give her 16-18 years, please...

I am sure that I heard that in YJ season 2 she has 12 years... She started as Spoiler in the show with 13 years minimum.. Sure..

I hope that she is a little older in the comics now.. Damian has 13 years now.. Give her 16-18 years, please...

I am sure that I heard that in YJ season 2 she has 12 years... She started as Spoiler in the show with 13 years minimum.. Sure..
    Steph is currently 17.

I heard that the new season of YJ is like 3-5 years after season 2 - so I think she should be about 15-18 now!

17 in the comics... I think that I heard that before but...the people will confuse you sometimes..

OK... Thanks... I heard(one rumour?) that Tim has 17 years now.. He is 2(or almost 2) years older than Steph in the show. I am more inclined that steph has 15 years.

17 in the comics... I think that I heard that before but...the people will confuse you sometimes..

OK... Thanks... I heard(one rumour?) that Tim has 17 years now.. He is 2(or almost 2) years older than Steph in the show. I am more inclined that steph has 15 years.
    Huh. I dunno about Tim or Steph's age for sure in the show. Where are you hearing that?

Astonishing Member

It's comics that make the issue of age confussing.

I mean Damian went from 10 to 13, but Tim is 16 all that time.

Huh. I dunno about Tim or Steph's age for sure in the show. Where are you hearing that?
    You can find all the characters ages on the YJ fandom wiki, I believe on askgreg he said steph was 12 when's she kidnapped and about 13 when the team rescues her and season 3 is two years later. So steph is 14/15 and tim is 16 in YJ.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    You can find all the characters ages on the YJ fandom wiki, I believe on askgreg he said steph was 12 when's she kidnapped and about 13 when the team rescues her and season 3 is two years later. So steph is 14/15 and tim is 16 in YJ.
    Cool, thanks! I'll have to check out the YJ wikia - how good are they at sourcing?

Haha, answer is "pretty good"

http://youngjustice.wikia.com/wiki/S...e_ref-e210_2-0

Source: Greg Wiseman's Q&A on his website.