Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Nope - the First Victim is still anonymous. I think Tynion might tell that story if he comes back to Gotham, but probably not for several years. And I hope he tells the end of League of Shadows first.
    The end of League of Shadows.... Hm... Maybe this can be more interesting..

Now I can forget completely my old idea that cluemaster was the First Victim.. He was mentioned in YJ5..

FIRST VICTIM IS...

spoilers:
    VICKY VALE.. HAHAHA. She missed her Lady Arkham days..
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-06-2019 at 01:58 PM.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    The end of League of Shadows.... Hm... Maybe this can be more interesting..

Now I can forget completely my old idea that cluemaster was the First Victim.. He was mentioned in YJ5..

FIRST VICTIM IS...

spoilers:
    VICKY VALE.. HAHAHA. She missed her Lady Arkham days..
    end of spoilers
    Oh, snap! That's a good one. That was a similar design, though less blood stuff on the head.

I think they would have told Steph if the First Victim were her dad - though it would have some sense to it. Now I'm curious about an AU...
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I remember some people saying that First Victim is..

Alfred_Stryker was the first villain Batman ever faced, all the way back in Detective Comics vol 2 27(he was more slim). At the end of the issue, he is punched into a vat of chemicals by Batman.
    I even remember someone saying that maybe is one of the 3 jokers..
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-06-2019 at 02:05 PM.

I remember some people saying that First Victim is..

I even remember someone saying that maybe is one of the 3 jokers..
    Well, we'll have to wait for 3 Jokers to know THAT!

I personally hope that Steph manages to figure out her dad's plan, and calls up Tim and the team and they all go kick his sit-me-down-upon.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

I would like to see the Cluemaster problem in the next issue.. Wait during months to see something... Is painful.. I prefer continue end with Steph problem in the next issue even if she dissapears during months again.

I waited during YEARS to Robin: Son of Batman return and now.. Gleason leaves DC making his impossible..
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-06-2019 at 02:10 PM.

I would like to see this in the next issue.. Wait during months to see this... Is painful.. I prefer continue with Steph problem in the next issue.. Even if they end with this in that issue..

I waited during YEARS to Robin: Son of Batman return and now.. Gleason leaves DC making his impossible..
    I feel you. I love Maya, too.

I wish Steph and Maya could be buddies. They have some similarities in their relationship to Damian.

I feel you. I love Maya, too.

I wish Steph and Maya could be buddies. They have some similarities in their relationship to Damian.
    Now the only that we can do is desire the best for Steph.. Unlike Goliath(percy used him too) without Gleason Maya canīt return.

I loved her because in certain way she reminded me Steph.

Now the only that we can do is desire the best for Steph.. Unlike Goliath without Gleason Maya canīt return.

I loved her because in certain way she reminded me Steph.
    Same. But she was also a really cool character on her own. And Gleason drew her so well. I'm still bummed that Gleason's never drawn Steph, though.

Same. But she was also a really cool character on her own. And Gleason drew her so well. I'm still bummed that Gleason's never drawn Steph, though.
    Gleason was not drawing YOUNG JUSTICE?

Gleason was not drawing YOUNG JUSTICE?
    He didn't draw the flashbacks in #5 - that was Kris Anka (who also drew the variant cover with Tim, Steph, and Zatanna).

Now is too late for that..

Incredible Member

Was Maya the invisible girl keeping an eye on Jon in the prior run of Superman? I think I expected her, or Kathy (Beacon), to show up in the reconstituted Teen Titans. That "reboot" came well before Young Justice was announced, right? Instead, we got a few brand-new characters (the genie Djinn, Lobo's daughter Crush, and Roundhouse).

But I wasn't following that Superman title much and am not too familiar with Maya and Beacon.

I agree Stephanie referred to herself in Young Justice as Batgirl and Robin in a joking fashion, since she hasn't remembered either (so far). I think she probably believes it's at least possible since she was shown it, especially since Tim is remembering some things. But imagine if you were shown something under such circumstances and you had no memory of it and there was no physical evidence of it (like photos or news articles or anything else) - it would be premature and a stretch to really believe it at this stage. It's in her back pocket.

I think the Cluemaster story will be "off-screen" unless the team is drawn into it. It just will explain her absence. Maybe she will show up occasionally as Tim's girlfriend when they finally return to this Earth, which may not be for a while. That would make sense, given the strong feelings they expressed for each other. Or maybe this sets up a return for her in one of the thousand Batman monthlies. Surely there's room for her in one of those!

I think Amethyst might stick around with Young Justice, or at least I hope so. Wasn't she raised on Earth? And they are going to be universe hopping for a while - Amethyst can get shuttled around just like anyone else.

While that will make 4 young girls and 3 young guys on the team, it doesn't have to be 3-and-3. But it's unlikely Steph would be added, or anyone else for that matter. Seven is already a lot.

My understanding is that Bendis is planning on giving Amy her own series, and that's why she's not going to be coming back to Earth with the others: she'll have a story of her own to be told on Gemworld.

I don't put much stuck in male/female ratios on a team; I'm more interested in the characters being interesting than in meeting some sort of quota. So if YJ ends up being three boys and three girls, or five boys and one girl, or four boys and nine girls, that's fine with me — as long as everyone gets their chance to shine and everyone is worth getting a chance to shine. (I'd put the minimum at three guys and one girl, because the YJ4 all need to be there; but beyond that core roster, I'm open to just about anything.)
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    Was Maya the invisible girl keeping an eye on Jon in the prior run of Superman? I think I expected her, or Kathy (Beacon), to show up in the reconstituted Teen Titans. That "reboot" came well before Young Justice was announced, right? Instead, we got a few brand-new characters (the genie Djinn, Lobo's daughter Crush, and Roundhouse).

But I wasn't following that Superman title much and am not too familiar with Maya and Beacon.

I agree Stephanie referred to herself in Young Justice as Batgirl and Robin in a joking fashion, since she hasn't remembered either (so far). I think she probably believes it's at least possible since she was shown it, especially since Tim is remembering some things. But imagine if you were shown something under such circumstances and you had no memory of it and there was no physical evidence of it (like photos or news articles or anything else) - it would be premature and a stretch to really believe it at this stage. It's in her back pocket.

I think the Cluemaster story will be "off-screen" unless the team is drawn into it. It just will explain her absence. Maybe she will show up occasionally as Tim's girlfriend when they finally return to this Earth, which may not be for a while. That would make sense, given the strong feelings they expressed for each other. Or maybe this sets up a return for her in one of the thousand Batman monthlies. Surely there's room for her in one of those!

I think Amethyst might stick around with Young Justice, or at least I hope so. Wasn't she raised on Earth? And they are going to be universe hopping for a while - Amethyst can get shuttled around just like anyone else.

While that will make 4 young girls and 3 young guys on the team, it doesn't have to be 3-and-3. But it's unlikely Steph would be added, or anyone else for that matter. Seven is already a lot.
    Yes, that was Maya in Superman.

I mean, this is the DC universe. She knows there's a multiverse (I think), she's fought monsters, been teammates with Clayface, seen Zatanna do her magic, and so much more. I think believing that an AU version of you was Robin and Batgirl is pretty decent, especially after evil Bat-Tim.

I'm hoping that there will be a one-shot issue in the next year where the team helps kick Cluemaster's sit me down upon.

The roster of the team I personally hope will rotate a bit, to give a wider cast a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post

Maya first appearance was in Robin:Son of Batman comic.. However without Gleason.. I canīt imagine someone using her again..

When rebirth started and she was not in the TT I knew that there was not chance to see her in a TT comic even with another writer..

I see Steph as one secondary character too in this comic..

4 girls and 3 guys.. 7 members and 4 are girls.. I canīt see her in that team..