Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Steph-3 of Earth-3 wasn't quite as big a presence as in last issue, but still delightful! I'm so glad Bendis made her a thing.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Yeah. Is something. I missed her a lot.. Even if I know that she is not our steph.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

In the blurry DC new timeline, I managed to read that "Stephanie Brown debuts as Robin" in Year 9 of Generation 3
    I'm not sure if she's mentioned anywhere else in the timeline after that since it's so blurry.

Generation 1 is 25 years of the WWII era
    Generation 2 is 15 years starting with the debut of Batman
    Generation 3 is 15 years ending with Flashpoint
    Generation 4 is 5 years ending at Year of The Villains

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    In the blurry DC new timeline, I managed to read that "Stephanie Brown debuts as Robin" in Year 9 of Generation 3
    I'm not sure if she's mentioned anywhere else in the timeline after that since it's so blurry.

Generation 1 is 25 years of the WWII era
    Generation 2 is 15 years starting with the debut of Batman
    Generation 3 is 15 years ending with Flashpoint
    Generation 4 is 5 years ending at Year of The Villains
    Where was that?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Where was that?
    The timeline was posted on Bleeding Cool and we've been dissecting it over at the DC forum.

The timeline was posted on Bleeding Cool and we've been dissecting it over at the DC forum.
    Ah, very cool, thanks! This seems very interesting...and cuts a bit against my own theory that they're going to reboot again in 2021.

Amazing Member

Ah, very cool, thanks! This seems very interesting...and cuts a bit against my own theory that they're going to reboot again in 2021.
    But I heard Barbara returns as Batgirl before Final Crisis, leaving Steph's Batgirl era unexisted. Her Robin era is confirmed to be canon, though.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryFisher View Post
    But I heard Barbara returns as Batgirl before Final Crisis, leaving Steph's Batgirl era unexisted. Her Robin era is confirmed to be canon, though.
    That's not true, from the rumors I'm hearing. Steph's time as Robin is listed as Year 9, and Babs returns at Year 12, which leaves three years - 1 year for her time in Africa, 1 year for return, and 1 year for Batgirl (which is about how much time in-universe she got pre-Flashpoint). How does it work with Batman RIP? I have no clue. But I'm gonna keep assuming it until they tell me it didn't happen, and even then, it's only the end if you want it to be.

And I'll never want it to be.

Amazing Member

That's a little different from what I heard. According to a full HD version I saw, Gen 3 year 9 is Stephanie's Robin instead of batgirl era. Barbara still returns as BG in year 12, but Batman would'nt ‘die’ before year 14. If Steph should have succeed ed Cass' mantle in Batman Reborn, that'll be at least 2 years after Babs had returned, which is quite a paradox.
    I hope Steph would be handled properly. What they've done to Cass in BOP has already hurt me a lot.

Amazing Member

Also I asume both Cass' and Steph's n52 origins from the Eternals would be erased, 'cause DC Rebirth is set in Gen 4(Flashpoint) year 3, the same year of Endgame, JimBat and the foundation of Tynion's Gotham Knights. I think if the new 52 is pressed so hard, there wouldn't be enough time for the Eternals. Or the two Batgirls would have to bear two completely different and contradictory origins.

Amazing Member

That's a little different from what I heard. According to a full HD version I saw, Gen 3 year 9 is Stephanie's Robin instead of batgirl era. Barbara still returns as BG in year 12, but Batman would'nt ‘die’ before year 14. If Steph should have succeed ed Cass' mantle in Batman Reborn, that'll be at least 2 years after Babs had returned, which is quite a paradox.
    I hope Steph would be handled properly. What they've done to Cass in BOP has already hurt me a lot.
    Sorry I forgot to 'reply with quote'.

Amazing Member

That HD version I saw has many blanks and ‘stains’ on it. It must be incomplete. If in Tec980 Steph was shown both her Robin and Batgirl eras, I hope it'll still becanon.

That HD version I saw has many blanks and ‘stains’ on it. It must be incomplete. If in Tec980 Steph was shown both her Robin and Batgirl eras, I hope it'll still becanon.
    Wait there's an HD version?

Amazing Member

A group identitfied most part of the Bleeding Cool's timeline and translated it into my language(Chinese).

Amazing Member

I can translate it back to English if you want it.