Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    It will feature all new stories? Or a collection of old ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickfighter View Post
    That's what I was wondering!
    Well, both Dixon and Seeley posted that they wrote new stories, so I'm betting it's like the Tec and Action 1000s and Wonder Woman 750s, with all new stories.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Blight View Post
    Has it been revealed yet who's writing what? If not who among that list do you want to write Steph?
    These are mostly guesses based on their past history.

MARV WOLFMAN - New Teen Titans era Dick (not sure if he'll be Robin or Nightwing)
    CHUCK DIXON - Nightwing
    DEVIN GRAYSON - Nightwing
    TIM SEELEY, TOM KING - Agent 37 (this was already confirmed by King)
    JUDD WINICK - Nightwing (he wrote him in the 1999 Titans book and it's successor, Outsiders)
    JAMES TYNION IV - all four males - he wrote Batman and Robin Eternal, which had Dick as the lead but included them all. Steph would be in this, but as Spoiler.
    AMY WOLFRAM - she's best known for Teen Titans Go (she's written for both the show and the comic), so probably Dick as Robin.
    ROBBIE THOMPSON, ADAM GLASS - Damian, current Teen Titans
    PETER J. TOMASI - Damian, maybe Dick too (when he was Batman)?

It does say "and more", so I don't think Tim and Steph's writers have been revealed yet. And I'm surprised Scott Lobdell isn't in the list, he's been Jason Todd's main writer since New 52 began.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

MARV WOLFMAN - New Teen Titans era Dick (not sure if he'll be Robin or Nightwing)
    CHUCK DIXON - Nightwing
    JUDD WINICK - Nightwing (he wrote him in the 1999 Titans book and it's successor, Outsiders)
    JAMES TYNION IV - all four males - he wrote Batman and Robin Eternal, which had Dick as the lead but included them all. Steph would be in this, but as Spoiler.
    AMY WOLFRAM - she's best known for Teen Titans Go (she's written for both the show and the comic), so probably Dick as Robin.

It does say "and more", so I don't think Tim and Steph's writers have been revealed yet. And I'm surprised Scott Lobdell isn't in the list, he's been Jason Todd's main writer since New 52 began.
    I would think that maybe Winick would write Jason, since he wrote Under the Red Hood.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

CHUCK DIXON - Nightwing

It does say "and more", so I don't think Tim and Steph's writers have been revealed yet. And I'm surprised Scott Lobdell isn't on the list, he's been Jason Todd's main writer since New 52 began.
    Pretty sure Winnick's Jason. He's been posting and replying with Jason Todd's gif when fans asked him on Twitter.

Amazing Member

Sadly, seem like every family members EXCEPT STEPH are mentioned in today's Last Knight. Some of them are even shown their future costumes. Stephanie is forgotten, again.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryFisher View Post
    Sadly, seem like every family members EXCEPT STEPH are mentioned in today's Last Knight. Some of them are even shown their future costumes. Stephanie is forgotten, again.
    Steph is mentioned by Babs as being dead and they couldn't get her costume. It took me a couple of reads to see it, but she was name checked. Not that I think it is good for her to be dead like that. I am really torn about adding it to the wiki.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Steph is mentioned by Babs as being dead and they couldn't get her costume. It took me a couple of reads to see it, but she was name checked. Not that I think it is good for her to be dead like that. I am really torn about adding it to the wiki.
    I think it's OK to add it. After all, nearly every family members died.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryFisher View Post
    I think it's OK to add it. After all, nearly every family members died.
    I have added things I liked less, but this just feels so...frustrating.

To make up for my frustrating with adding Last Knight on Earth #3 to the wiki, a chance googling for background sketches of Steph by Damion Scott led me to a 7 page story about Steph just before she becomes Robin, published in Wizard Magazine #150! Check it out on the wiki here! https://stephaniebrown.fandom.com/wi...d_Magazine_150

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    To make up for my frustrating with adding Last Knight on Earth #3 to the wiki, a chance googling for background sketches of Steph by Damion Scott led me to a 7 page story about Steph just before she becomes Robin, published in Wizard Magazine #150! Check it out on the wiki here! https://stephaniebrown.fandom.com/wi...d_Magazine_150
    That was a fun little read and a cool journey into the past. Thanks for sharing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickfighter View Post
    That was a fun little read and a cool journey into the past. Thanks for sharing here.
    Of course! I think it's a real shame this wasn't included in the War Games trade, as the Solo story by Damion Scott was included. It throws Steph's actions into a more understandable light, with her motivations. It's not just her being jealous of Darla - she was thinking about this beforehand. And there's precedent! The Wizard-published short story for Hush has been reprinted in most of the trades, as far as I know.