Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Awesome! Here's a gallery with hi-res versions of this photoset!

https://imgur.com/a/g53vBs2

I love the way they draw Steph - smiley, full of energy, supportive.
    Thanks for that. And yeah, i agree. We really should get a comic with these 3, its a great dynamic between them.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    Thanks for that. And yeah, i agree. We really should get a comic with these 3, its a great dynamic between them.
    Someone on tumblr also suggested a Steph and Cassie Sandsmark comic - Wonder Girl and Girl Wonder (I think they want Steph as Robin in that case) - which I think would be hilarious and awesome as well.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Extraordinary Member

Steph has an action scene and actual dialogue in episode 8 of Young Justice Outsiders. She spoilers:
    outsmarts Clayface
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Steph has an action scene and actual dialogue in episode 8 of Young Justice Outsiders. She spoilers:
    outsmarts Clayface
    end of spoilers
    It was great!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

From damian appreciation.. Seems that this person is one lover of the old times. Steph is too closely to damian here.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Damian's bedrest before and after

So much love now

https://twitter.com/komieci
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-22-2019 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    From damian appreciation..Stephs is too closely to Damian, like in the old times..
    That's super cute!

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    outsmarts Clayface
    end of spoilers
    I saw the episode...

I feel happy and proud of her and to YJ story.. The last moments with her in the comics were terrible..

I saw her like some kind of co leader..

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I saw the episode...

I feel happy and proud of her and to YJ story.. The last moments with her in the comics were terrible..

I saw her like some kind of co leader..
    She's definitely competent!

A little hint from Young Justice AMA today:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...d1o/?context=3

Question: "Hey Brandon! Hey Greg! Thanks for doing this AMA. Now that Barbara has ascended to her rightful place as Oracle, it’s curious that neither Steph nor Cass has taken up the Batgirl mantle. Is there a reason for that?"

Answer: "When Bart became Kid Flash, he was doing it in Wally's memory. But Barbara's not dead. And we like the idea of both Stephanie and Cassandra having their own identities as opposed to stepping into someone else's shoes.

As for who might or might not be what down the road - NO SPOILERS!"

A little hint from Young Justice AMA today:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...d1o/?context=3

Question: "Hey Brandon! Hey Greg! Thanks for doing this AMA. Now that Barbara has ascended to her rightful place as Oracle, it’s curious that neither Steph nor Cass has taken up the Batgirl mantle. Is there a reason for that?"

Answer: "When Bart became Kid Flash, he was doing it in Wally's memory. But Barbara's not dead. And we like the idea of both Stephanie and Cassandra having their own identities as opposed to stepping into someone else's shoes.

As for who might or might not be what down the road - NO SPOILERS!"
    Well, some of the JSA being alive didn't stop heroes from taking up their identities...like with the Flashes.

But I guess this is more of an issue for Cass then Steph, where she's stuck with "Orphan" .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, some of the JSA being alive didn't stop heroes from taking up their identities...like with the Flashes.

But I guess this is more of an issue for Cass then Steph, where she's stuck with "Orphan" .
    DC editorial has poisoned the idea of the Batgirl legacy. It's really infuriating.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

DC editorial has poisoned the idea of the Batgirl legacy. It's really infuriating.
    Eventually that will be removed. May take longer but the time will come when both girls will have a chance to be Batgirl again.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Eventually that will be removed. May take longer but the time will come when both girls will have a chance to be Batgirl again.
    Or someone else altogether. Maybe Helena Bertinelli because it was removed from her in such a dickish way.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Only if DC actually has stories to tell with them as Batgirl.

I don't want them to "become Batgirls" and then fade away.

Orphan and Spiler may not be the most recognizable brand out there, but I'll take them over limbo, for both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Only if DC actually has stories to tell with them as Batgirl.

I don't want them to "become Batgirls" and then fade away.

Orphan and Spiler may not be the most recognizable brand out there, but I'll take them over limbo, for both of them.
    100% agree that I'd rather have Spoiler and Orphan for 5 years than Batgirls for 1.