Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I am new in this realm of the forum but did they said anything about Hill's delay for the Outsiders. The last thing I have heard about Hill was his retirement issues which feels quite underwhelming in my opinion.
    He says he's working to make sure that Outsiders fits with some kind of major continuity thing. (I personally just keep bugging him to put Steph in the book )

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Heroes in Crisis?

Ugh. If she does, I give it a 50% chance of King icing her as well.
    I don't think King's gonna kill anyone else, except maybe spoilers:
    Booster
    end of spoilers. But even that - I don't think so. I do hope that if Steph appears in HiC, it's not the Gerads issue - I just don't have a great hankering to see a Gerads Steph.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    He says he's working to make sure that Outsiders fits with some kind of major continuity thing. (I personally just keep bugging him to put Steph in the book )
    Lol U actually teased or bugged Hill to make him include Steph on Outsiders ? Or are u just kidding (which may be obvious)?

Lol U actually teased or bugged Hill to make him include Steph on Outsiders ? Or are u just kidding (which may be obvious)?
    100% serious! But no success yet.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

BANNED

100% serious! But no success yet.
    Well, they already showed Steph on Outsiders's solicit therefore I don't think u should worry about this. I am quite happy to see a Batman Team comic after a long time.

Well, they already showed Steph on Outsiders's solicit therefore I don't think u should worry about this. I am quite happy to see a Batman Team comic after a long time.
    Here's hoping!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, Katana apparently is still in Suicide Squad.
    She doesn't really do much apart from being there in that book, and and a good part of the core members of that team are Batman villains.

Astonishing Member

Excuse me, when Outsiders solicit show Steph?

I'm looking for the solicitations, but I don't find abou this.

A little hint from Young Justice AMA today:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...d1o/?context=3

Question: "Hey Brandon! Hey Greg! Thanks for doing this AMA. Now that Barbara has ascended to her rightful place as Oracle, it’s curious that neither Steph nor Cass has taken up the Batgirl mantle. Is there a reason for that?"

Answer: "When Bart became Kid Flash, he was doing it in Wally's memory. But Barbara's not dead. And we like the idea of both Stephanie and Cassandra having their own identities as opposed to stepping into someone else's shoes.

As for who might or might not be what down the road - NO SPOILERS!"

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, some of the JSA being alive didn't stop heroes from taking up their identities...like with the Flashes.

But I guess this is more of an issue for Cass then Steph, where she's stuck with "Orphan" .

DC editorial has poisoned the idea of the Batgirl legacy. It's really infuriating.
    Poor girls.. Specially Cass..

100% agree that I'd rather have Spoiler and Orphan for 5 years than Batgirls for 1.
    I prefer that too... We have been almost 1 year without Steph since her last appearance in detective comics...

I like to see people remembering that Barbara is not the only batgirl.

DC batgirls.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I like to see people remembering that Barbara is not the only batgirl.

DC batgirls.jpg
    That's so cute!!!!

That's so cute!!!!
    Yeah.. However, despite Steph presence here unfortunatelly he is one RobinxSuperboy fan(the last 2 versions of both characters)..

I forgot something important like this and I fell in the trap to visit his twitter again and regret about it.
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-29-2019 at 10:33 PM.

Ah, the ol' NSFW art oops. It happens to the best of us.

We have news!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtRuY5KHcY4/

brianmbendis
    we received amazing news today @dccomics #dcwondercomics Young justice number one and Naomi number one both sold out all over the country and are both going to a second printing. Thank you! Thank you to the retailers who backed us and the fans who demanded it. As I thank you here is a exclusive preview to the cover of young justice number five By @patrickgleasonstudio which will also feature A special Tim drake sequence by @kristaferanka don’t forget to tell your local comic book store to hold issues for you. Including the upcoming wonder twins and dial h for hero both from #dcwondercomics #timdrake #youngjustice #dcnaomi #stephaniebrown #amythestprincessofgemworld #impulse #connerkent #jinnyhex #teenlantern #thank you

Sounds like fans of Steph should save some pennies for Young Justice issue 5!

Damn... Not only Titans seems that Teen Titans is destined to dissapear too for Bendis fault..

THANKS BENDIS..

I would not be too happy for a future MINOR appearance of Steph here.
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-30-2019 at 09:10 PM.