Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

So what’s going on with our boy? I’m going through Ben withdrawal since Spidergeddon ended 3 months ago or so. Him and Kaine really need to start creeping back into the core Spidey books. Either that or have them costar in a ‘Scarlet Spiders’ book, preferably with Aracely coming back too.

Spectacular Member

Donny cates has said in Twitter he is about to use Ben in August for his carnage storyline. No idea when Kaine is coming up though

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sectal View Post
    Donny cates has said in Twitter he is about to use Ben in August for his carnage storyline
    The one true Spider-Carnage!

Spectacular Member

Hopefuly, this is the moment when Peter and Ben face a horrible combined nightmare forcing them to work together, and both return to having their old bond of Brothers.
    Last edited by Jonathangoop1811; 03-03-2019 at 11:51 AM.

Spectacular Member

Doubt it, specially as venom is set to be the hero of the story. What we could is spider-carnage vs venom

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    The one true Spider-Carnage!
    I'm torn. If Ben became Spider-Carnage again it would be derivative, and I usually don't like it when new stories rip off or just re-do old ideas again. On the other hand, I freakin' love the original Spider-Carnage arc. That scene where Spider-Ben-Carnage almost tosses Peter off the roof of the building.... so tense.

Does anyone have a link to the Donny Cates tweet about Ben?
    Last edited by HypnoHustler; 03-04-2019 at 02:38 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    I'm torn. If Ben became Spider-Carnage again it would be derivative, and I usually don't like it when new stories rip off or just re-do old ideas again
    They don't have to have him bond, but touching on his brief experiences with the symbiote can always lead to interesting character moments.

Spectacular Member

I'm torn. If Ben became Spider-Carnage again it would be derivative, and I usually don't like it when new stories rip off or just re-do old ideas again. On the other hand, I freakin' love the original Spider-Carnage arc. That scene where Spider-Ben-Carnage almost tosses Peter off the roof of the building.... so tense.

Does anyone have a link to the Donny Cates tweet about Ben?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Doncates/...04784157192197

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Considering this upcoming arc is having Carnage target everyone that's ever bonded with a symbiote to absorb the lingering traces of symbiote matter inside them so he can power himself up to god mode . . . having Ben in this makes a lot of sense. Hoping he doesn't die, though.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Considering this upcoming arc is having Carnage target everyone that's ever bonded with a symbiote to absorb the lingering traces of symbiote matter inside them so he can power himself up to god mode . . . having Ben in this makes a lot of sense. Hoping he doesn't die, though.

I very seriously doubt there's any danger of Ben meeting his demise at the hands of Carnage. For all of his ranting and raving about murder and mayhem he's actually accomplished very little outside of killing random, faceless nobodies. Dude actually had the power cosmic at one point and still accomplised zilch with it.

One of the more underwhelming supposed top tier spidey villains imho.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's some durable symbiote if it's survived 27 clone degenerations.

Quote Originally Posted by classicgmer View Post
    I very seriously doubt there's any danger of Ben meeting his demise at the hands of Carnage. For all of his ranting and raving about murder and mayhem he's actually accomplished very little outside of killing random, faceless nobodies. Dude actually had the power cosmic at one point and still accomplised zilch with it.

One of the more underwhelming supposed top tier spidey villains imho.
    Point, though I'm hoping Donny Cates is able to do something with him.

That's some durable symbiote if it's survived 27 clone degenerations.
    Not 27 clone degenerations. Warren killed Ben 27 times before he ever got to the point of degenerating, which was what made Ben go nuts in the first place.

Spectacular Member

Is there a place in Marvel for two Parker clones?

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Sectal View Post
    Is there a place in Marvel for two Parker clones?
    If Spider-man can host multiple books, there can be a clone or two.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    If Spider-man can host multiple books, there can be a clone or two.
    Fully agreed. In fact, technically we already have three Parker clones if you count the current incarnation of Superior Spider-Man being a hybrid clone of Peter Parker and Otto Octavius with Otto's digitally preserved brain patterns from up to the Spider-Verse event. That said, I would be fine with consolidating the titles a bit by having Ben costar with Kaine in a Scarlet Spiders book.