Page 142 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2172
  1. #2116
    Mighty Member Ra-El's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I feel like Sunspot started off this era stronger than most. He was essentially the main protagonist in Hickman’s New Mutants 4-parter and then got this new cosmic set-up, only to be relegated to cameos.
    That's the thing with Hickman, everything is just set up for something. He wrote Sunspot, and did it well, for a few New Mutants issues, positioned him where he wanted and that's it. Now he just making cameos until whatever Hickaman have planned for the Shiar and Deathbird comes back. The problem is, it can be in 3 months or in 2 years.

    Darwin was probably used by Hickman just to help the Children evolve, until they come out of the Vault with Armando's powers he probably will be remain forgotten.

  2. #2117
    Amazing Member Aeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    77

    Default

    ——-Wrong thread——
    Last edited by Aeon; 06-19-2021 at 11:26 AM.

  3. #2118
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,730

    Default

    I'd pay money to see Shola show up in a monthly.

    Also, has Noah Dubois been resurrected?



    We need more psionic black mutants.

  4. #2119
    Incredible Member Stormultt Divine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Wheres the synch variant cover...

    I feel like im gonna get real ethnic towards Marvel if Synch doesn't get the treatment that hes due..

  5. #2120
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Wheres the synch variant cover...

    I feel like im gonna get real ethnic towards Marvel if Synch doesn't get the treatment that hes due..
    Couldn't agree more. It's getting really suspect when it comes to Synch.

  6. #2121
    Fantastic Member rdman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Synch. Is the next black man to catch on.

  7. #2122
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Carmel Valley, CA
    Posts
    6,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Couldn't agree more. It's getting really suspect when it comes to Synch.
    I wonder where Synch's popularity stands now relative to where it was back before they impoliticly killed him off? I know it's a different time, different creative team and different readership, but he was created to be a leader and a central figure. I hope that he finally realizes that potential now.

  8. #2123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I wonder where Synch's popularity stands now relative to where it was back before they impoliticly killed him off? I know it's a different time, different creative team and different readership, but he was created to be a leader and a central figure. I hope that he finally realizes that potential now.
    Agreed and I think Hickman knew how much fans wanted him back. When this was released so many of us went bonkers in the best way.

    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  9. #2124
    Extraordinary Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Da Souf
    Posts
    6,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Agreed and I think Hickman knew how much fans wanted him back. When this was released so many of us went bonkers in the best way.

    lol I know I nutted up a lil
    lol
    GrindrStone(D)

  10. #2125
    Astonishing Member dkrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I'd pay money to see Shola show up in a monthly.

    Also, has Noah Dubois been resurrected?



    We need more psionic black mutants.
    Hell yeah, Shola has potential to be a very edgy psionic, that has good tactical battle skills. Similar to Psylocke, but minus the ninja vibe. I do like dually adapt mutants.

  11. #2126
    Incredible Member Stormultt Divine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Speaking of Bishop...i think him and Tempo would be a cute couple

  12. #2127
    Extraordinary Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Da Souf
    Posts
    6,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Speaking of Bishop...i think him and Tempo would be a cute couple
    Naaah Bishop easy buttoned up for Tempo....
    Bishop prob listens to Common or Lupe Fiasco
    Tempo listens to Childish Gambino (pre Atlanta) and Saweetie
    GrindrStone(D)

  13. #2128
    BCB 4sake Baned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlanta,GA
    Posts
    2,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Speaking of Bishop...i think him and Tempo would be a cute couple
    It would be nice to see..

  14. #2129
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    4,571

    Default

    Tempo is a lesbian. Though she could be bisexual.

    Is Fatale on Krakoa?

    It would be nice to see Bishop get with a non-evil Fatale. Especially that cute waitress version that worked at Harry’s Hideaway.

  15. #2130
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,730

    Default

    I'd rather see Bishop with Frenzy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •