Page 144 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2172

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Tempo is a lesbian. Though she could be bisexual.
    Err How is she a lesbian?
    This ONE Panel??

Does this erase all the moments in the 616 where Feral would turn into a hot pussycat around ShatterStar??
    Or this erase all the creep moments Wolverine lusting after Jean Grey?

I’m surprised to hear more Tempo fans don’t know she’s queer.
    Being queer and being a black woman is why so many on CBR voted for her to join the main X-Men team.
    ??? Really? How would anyone know
    Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Do you happen to remember the issue number that the relationship was depicted in? I'd like to read it again.
    was literally a panel.... there's no way anyone could 100% 'read' what was going on there
    GrindrStone(D)

I know I didn't vote for her because of her queerness. All I remembered from the Age of X story was that she died and that transferred to the "real world". I voted for her because she was highly underused black woman who should have joined X-Force in the 90s.

Thoughts on Bishop needing to consider going to Arrako to restart and get in touch with who he really is. Further more why aren't we seeing any black male mutants wanting to be at a more visible level of presence of people that might want a new life away from earth.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Thoughts on Bishop needing to consider going to Arrako to restart and get in touch with who he really is. Further more why aren't we seeing any black male mutants wanting to be at a more visible level of presence of people that might want a new life away from earth.
    He’s still one of the four Great Captains, so it will be interesting in how he fits in all of this.

Cyclops, with his new X-team, is staying Earth focused.

Magik is still on New Mutants.
    And I theorized Psylocke, from Hellions, is taking Gorgon’s place.

That leaves Bishop.

No. That was all about the Omega Mutants.
    What's funny is that there can be an argument made for Everett to be in that class just on the nature of his power. This also has me thinking, are there any black male mutants who are Omega level potential?

Extraordinary Member

What's funny is that there can be an argument made for Everett to be in that class just on the nature of his power. This also has me thinking, are there any black male mutants who are Omega level potential?
    If they ever get around to resurrect my namesake, there would be

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Willi...r._(Earth-616)

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/evanswil.htm

He’s still one of the four Great Captains, so it will be interesting in how he fits in all of this.

Cyclops, with his new X-team, is staying Earth focused.

Magik is still on New Mutants.
    And I theorized Psylocke, from Hellions, is taking Gorgon’s place.

That leaves Bishop.
    Its a shame the way they have short-changed Bishop. He's a captain but who does he led? If anything, he should have been on X-Force instead of Kate's ship. He needs greater responsibility befitting his title. But we all know that'll never happen.

Bishop needs to go on and give his 2 week notice, and head on up to the function at Arrako.

Now that we know who the Regent is, I'm hoping Gentle and Oya decide to go work for her. It's be nice to see Nezhno act as Arrokan ambassador to the Wakandan Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    Bishop needs to go on and give his 2 week notice, and head on up to the function at Arrako.

Now that we know who the Regent is, I'm hoping Gentle and Oya decide to go work for her. It's be nice to see Nezhno act as Arrokan ambassador to the Wakandan Empire.
    The HFC doesn't even deserve 2 week notice. Bishop just needs to burn his Red Bishop outfit and setup up shop on Arrako and be the Great Captain of the whole damn planet.

Extraordinary Member

This post is full of logic. It makes sense that Bishop would feel at home on Arrako.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    This post is full of logic. It makes sense that Bishop would feel at home on Arrako.
    I want him and Darwin on Arrako stat!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    I mean if they are really doing this Storm does need a general. She needs an imperial guard. She needs a lot of people. This could really be a good chance for Bishop and a lot of other character. Make Bishop the War general of arrako.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Darwin on Arrako would be very interesting and I would be all over that.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I mean if they are really doing this Storm does need a general. She needs an imperial guard. She needs a lot of people. This could really be a good chance for Bishop and a lot of other character. Make Bishop the War general of arrako.
    Id love to see a mix of krakoan and arrakkii mutants playing a big role with stories and such

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Darwin on Arrako would be very interesting and I would be all over that.
    It makes soooo much sense, he needs some progression character and story wise. Hes a survivor and thats what Arakko is all about. Im sure Arakko would accept him.

It makes soooo much sense, he needs some progression character and story wise. Hes a survivor and thats what Arakko is all about. Im sure Arakko would accept him.
    Darwin would definitely have the best chance of being accepted and thriving on Arrako.