Page 12 of 145 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I'd like him to carry a shape shifting weapon

Attachment 76075
    We're talking about David right? For the shifty weapon gizmo? OMG that would be so HAWT!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    It would make sense that he would have;

A) some sort of futuristic weapon / multi-tool (other than the ubiquitous 'bigass gun'), perhaps designed by some mutant super-genius like Forge. A rod like the one the short-time Avenger Magdalene used, that could function both as a melee weapon, parrying device and ranged blaster (and could be used as a welder, power-supply or even a light source), would be ideal.

B) training and hand-to-hand skills for when his power isn't charged up and available (since it is dependent on someone blasting him to charge it up), so that he's capable and effective even without his mutant power.

I'd want to avoid giving him more (or better) powers though. IMO, that's just a lazy out, and if 'more/better powers!' had any correlation to how much traction a character had, Gabriel Summers and Mikhail Rasputin would be the most successful and popular members of their respective families.

The power he has is great, narratively, since it's strong, but has some restrictions built in, making it like Cyclops. (Yet another thing they share!)
    All of this would be cool.

I do think giving him "extra" powers would be lazy at this point as well. Maybe he could get Taskmasters light device.

It could turn into different weapons as needed.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'd think though that Bishop couldn't trust Fantomex any further than he could throw him about anything...so not sure that Bishop would really go for that...
    possibly true, but i think it would be fun to watch. for as shifty and shady as fantomex is, he's not a terrible guy

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    possibly true, but i think it would be fun to watch. for as shifty and shady as fantomex is, he's not a terrible guy
    Nah first shifty thing Fantomex tries to pull and Bishop blasts him in the head... ceramic plating and all

I always thought Bishop needed a more comedic or over-the-top partner (although not Deadpool!) to play straight man to. Or the teen girl mutant sidekick that is often used to humanize Wolverine.
    It would make sense that he would have;

A) some sort of futuristic weapon / multi-tool (other than the ubiquitous 'bigass gun'), perhaps designed by some mutant super-genius like Forge. A rod like the one the short-time Avenger Magdalene used, that could function both as a melee weapon, parrying device and ranged blaster (and could be used as a welder, power-supply or even a light source), would be ideal.
    A comedic New Mutant with shapeshifting weaponry.

His partner should be Frenzy. *swoons*

maybe the x-line's best shot at getting another black guy is to retcon the retcon that retconned the retcon that falcon is a mutant
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

They should also let Prodigy live up to his full potential as the Taskmaster of the X-men. They've been playing games.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    maybe the x-line's best shot at getting another black guy is to retcon the retcon that retconned the retcon that falcon is a mutant
    I'm ready for it.

Can we bring Genosha baby Shola back as the resident male psion? Give me a Shan and Shola-led team book based in Chicago. I'm all for it.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I'd like him to carry a shape shifting weapon

Attachment 76075
    That would be great. And David could even design it himself based on Shi'ar Danger Room technology or what he learned from Noh-Varr's alternate universe Kree tech.

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Can we bring Genosha baby Shola back as the resident male psion? Give me a Shan and Shola-led team book based in Chicago. I'm all for it.
    Dude yes! Shola would be superb

Amazing Member

Because there's only Maggot and X-Kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno M. View Post
    Because there's only Maggot and X-Kids.
    Sunspot....

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Maggot sucks.