Page 69 of 145 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2172

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    TWO BLACK MEN ON A TEAM!?! Is this too good to be true? Thank you Hickman. I knew you wouldn't let me down. Now please show us how truly powerful these black men are. I want to see some major feats, you hear me!!!!

And the boys uniforms are boss... X-23, not so much. She should always be and black and gray. Leave the bright colors to Logan.
    Earlier in this thread, I said the chances of Synch being back on an X-Men team were slim. So glad to be wrong!
    "Ignore them. They're nothing but a bunch of basement dwellers who spend all day whining on the 'net. Not a single open-minded one in the bunch."
    --Andre Briggs, Justice League International #1

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    where's Skin, i wonder. i hope that he gets to go on a secret mission as well.

Watch Brisson use Skin and Eye boy in a b side story with Glob

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Watch Brisson use Skin and Eye boy in a b side story with Glob
    Hasn't Angelo already been done dirty enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Looks like Bedlam is going to pop up again in X-Force. Probably just in the background but this will make his second sighting there.

From Cassara’s twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Looks like Bedlam is going to pop up again in X-Force. Probably just in the background but this will make his second sighting there.

From Cassara’s twitter.
    Yeahhh buddy.

From Cassara’s twitter.
    Awesome!! Glad to see Bedlam back.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

I love the X on Bedlam's hair!

I think they should tweak Synch's powers. Have him perma-absorb Madrox's abilities and allow him to either fully explore someone's power in one body or use a sliver of three different people's abilities in three bodies. More than three dupes he only has his aura detection abilities.

Him having self-duplicating powers will also still tie into the name 'Synch'.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Jessie Bedlam is PREMIUM GRADE X-men material. I mean I'm a dazzler fan but holy **** am I a Jessie Bedlam
    Stan. Bring that glorious character back!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Jessie Bedlam is PREMIUM GRADE X-men material. I mean I'm a dazzler fan but holy **** am I a Jessie Bedlam
    Stan. Bring that glorious character back!
    Yeah, those ten seconds in Deadpool 2 made me deny that he was really dead, since the last we saw him, they were still doing CPR on him, and I clung to the hope he could show up again for an X-Force movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yeah, those ten seconds in Deadpool 2 made me deny that he was really dead, since the last we saw him, they were still doing CPR on him, and I clung to the hope he could show up again for an X-Force movie.
    I'd introduce JESSE Bedlam as the son of Terry Crews' character, with all the same powers. I'd cast Austin Crute, from Atlanta and Daybreak.

Out of all the black characters rs I really only care about Sunspot and Nezhno. Also Sunspot did catch on.

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    Out of all the black characters rs I really only care about Sunspot and Nezhno. Also Sunspot did catch on.
    Gentle's problem is that he is too much of his namesake! X-Men need more black alpha type males on teams. This thing of having black characters as token, unspoken passive acting needs to be dead and buried. If you notice that people only talk about the Wolverine, Cyclops, and Magneto characters, I have seen enough Gentle black guys come through to be one and done.

Yuck....”alpha” postering breeds toxicity. Pacifism shouldn’t be seen as a negative but neither should militantness. Cyclops and Magneto aren’t respected by the greater part of the fandom because of their “alpha”ness, it’s because they strongly hold on to their ideologies. I’ve only see right-wing circles talking about “alpha scott” while ignoring what actually makes him a great character.

From Cassara’s twitter.
    Oh ****, how did I miss this??? My main man!!!!!

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Are Darwin and Synch really appearing in UXM #5? That's great i was wondering would Darwin show up in a book, i think he is underused and would love to see him get some spotlight.Finally the return of Synch really looking forward to this book.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Yuck....”alpha” postering breeds toxicity. Pacifism shouldn’t be seen as a negative but neither should militantness. Cyclops and Magneto aren’t respected by the greater part of the fandom because of their “alpha”ness, it’s because they strongly hold on to their ideologies. I’ve only see right-wing circles talking about “alpha scott” while ignoring what actually makes him a great character.

Oh ****, how did I miss this??? My main man!!!!!
    I never understood how anyone could call themselves or someone else Alpha unironically without being embarrassed.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!