Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Based on the current timeline, today is the likeliest 9th anniversary of Kate's resignation. It's also the same day that Bette would be getting her class ring.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

The site Superhero Jacked, which takes a nerdier-than-usual approach to fitness, formulated a Batwoman workout routine:

https://superherojacked.com/2019/07/...woman-workout/

What makes this especially neat to me is that the research for the workout, and thus its basis, is partially drawn from contributions I made to Kate's DC Wiki page from my own research.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Cover for the new Elegy TPB:

4BC4AC1A-BBFE-4DF7-9C16-FE3445A7EDCE.jpg

How is the Batwoman show? Is it worth watching?

Edit: Nevermind. I realize it's not out yet lol
    Last edited by nj06; 09-01-2019 at 05:26 PM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post

I like the way her costume looks so far for the show. I've always liked the black and red combo/theme.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

They are using the TV promo image for the comic?

But the suit and cowl don't match how she looks on the panels. I suppose it doesn't have to completely match, kinda jarring though IMHO.

The cowl is getting more comics accurate.

Compare this (Elseworlds):
    ElseworldsBat1.jpg

To this (filming ep 4):
    Attachment 86544

-Less forehead allowing for a lower hairline
    -Reshaped ears that have been brought forward, and lower
    -More neutral mask-expression
    -Also increased size and number of pockets on utility belt
    -Added spikes to gauntlets

https://canadagraphs.weebly.com/batw...ode-104-scenes

New cowl matches with Key Art:
    BatwomanPosterCWAug2019.jpg
    Last edited by Bat-Meal; 09-03-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Getting so comic book accurate now:

Batwoman2019_ClipCapture.jpg

Image captured from here:

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Oh no they're doing the movie novel cover XD

I... don't really like those to be honest, especially before the show/movie comes out. If it's bad, it can make people cringe, like, how many people actually buy the Green Lantern Rebirth trade has Ryan Reynolds on it? Disclaimer, I don't actually know, but personally I only buy these covers if I like the show/movie/actor.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I prefer this poster. The pose is kinda weird like the cape moved as if she just landed but if you land like that you're gonna break something, but it's more dynamic than the trade cover and I love the color scheme

tumblr_pwxggfAnnX1tuqq83o1_1280.jpg

Batman Giant #1

In stores 10/9

“‘Unstoppable,’ an eight-page story written by Steve Orlando with art by Tom Mandrake
    When Lord Death Man’s prison satellite crashes to Earth in front of Wayne Tower, only Batwoman will be defeat the man who defeated death. But how can she overcome immortality when she’s already used every weapon in her arsenal?”

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I prefer this poster. The pose is kinda weird like the cape moved as if she just landed but if you land like that you're gonna break something, but it's more dynamic than the trade cover and I love the color scheme

tumblr_pwxggfAnnX1tuqq83o1_1280.jpg
    But that's a standard superhero thing - doing impossible things for the rule of cool.
    With all the stuff the Bat-Family supposedly know, and are physically capable of, they are basically meta-human anyway. I mean, really, if she just landed, or a wind is blowing behind her - her hair should be affected as much as her cape, but it's all neat and tidy in place rather than windswept.

Batman Giant #1

In stores 10/9

“‘Unstoppable,’ an eight-page story written by Steve Orlando with art by Tom Mandrake
    When Lord Death Man’s prison satellite crashes to Earth in front of Wayne Tower, only Batwoman will be defeat the man who defeated death. But how can she overcome immortality when she’s already used every weapon in her arsenal?”
    Interesting.