Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    By Jason Meents:

Attachment 80642
    Huh, Kate is a shorty in that pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    Huh, Kate is a shorty in that pic.
    5'11" vs 6'2" normally. Diana's taaaall.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

The poses and expressions - is this meant as a reference to Supersons? It looks like it.

By Stéphane De Caneva:

Batwoman_by_abc142.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

By Rafael Navarro:

Screenshot_20190401-184227.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    The poses and expressions - is this meant as a reference to Supersons? It looks like it.
    Doesn't seem so. Nothing about that I could see from the artist.

They style makes me think of Supersons.

By Keith Patrick:

Screenshot_20190401-183503.jpg

By Freddie Williams II:

IMG_20190402_182209.jpg

Some pieces from a recent Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School event. No artist names were given.

Attachment 80771
    Attachment 80772
    Attachment 80773

Figured out a close approximation of Kate's zodiac information, just for kicks.

Screenshot_20190404-230347.jpg

No idea what most of that means, but there it is.

Oberon, your resident Witch and Astrologer will tell you this means she has Sun Sign, date of birth in Aries. These folks tend to be the pioneers of the Zodiac. Perhaps the most straight shooter type personality. Her ascendent is also Aries, which in the 'lingo' means Kate is a 'double-Aries' sort of quantified or pure-er essence of Aries. In more practical terms the sign of Aries was on the horizon when she was born. That is the ascendent, the Rising Sign. The rising sign differs for everyone, as every two hours it is the next, through the rotation of the Zodiac. For example, although my Sun Sign is Scorpio, my rising sign is Capricorn. Varies on exact time and location of the querent or person we're talking about.

So her rising sign being Aries basically enhances her already Arien nature. Aries tend to be more logical, scientific, and very practical. They are not the sign most given to Detective work, that would be mine, Scorpio. But any person can develop talents in any area if they pursue it or can. Aries, by nature of being the first sign in our Western Zodiac, also means Aries folk are / attempting to be first in most things. Sometimes Aries folk have larger foreheads, a sort of signifier of being larger brained, but it seems more symbolic.

Okay her moon sign is in Capricorn. Capricorn tends to be a grounding force in most people's signs, dependent on other influences.

Whereas the Ascendent, the Rising sign is about the personality and to some degree appearance, traits associated with, the Moon sign, is the sign the Moon was in, when Kate was born. Moon signs are more about emotional aspects of ourselves, personality, background. So Moon in Capricorn, for Kate is more about control over her emotions. All signs may be emotional at times, but folks with Moon in Capricorn really don't want to let that out. They also tend to be uncomfortable around folks who are more emotional based {this fits pretty exactly with her relationship with Bette/Flamebird, to me, as Bette is much more emotional/less in control }.

Folks with Moon in Capricorn may tend to be 'big-picture' view of life, and mostly want to feel they are of service and loyal, to whatever it is they have dedicated themselves to, but it may be more 'heart-felt', an inner emotion to them, than others. Combine this with Kate's more Aries type placements and you have a very dynamic leader and intuitive (without really seeming that!) approach to her tasks.

I Have both Moon as Ascendent and Moon in Capricorn - maybe this is why I identify with her and like her so much, since I have those ideas within myself. I consider myself very loyal to my own causes (rabid Flamebird freak-fan) whatever, they may be.

I don't usually find the MC part of a Horoscope that important. That is the Mid-heaven. I have cribbed something from a site, not sure if it will paste

Capricorn Midheaven wants to care for others. They know exactly what they can accomplish. They are usually confident and able to handle almost any situation. People with a Capricorn Midheaven are patient, fair and careful.

They have an air of authority that others innately trust. Work is taken very seriously, and they always look before they leap. It may seem like they are ignoring others, but really, they are just completely focused on what they are working on. They use caution in all cases that may have effects on their status or reputation. They are not afraid of competition or hard work to achieve their goals of power and authority. Abuse of these things can result in public disgrace.

By saying I don't consider the Mid-Heaven important, what I really mean is as a somewhat knowledgable but not professional astrologer I don't use the concept in most or any readings I might due for someone. I'm basic-advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Oberon, your resident Witch and Astrologer will tell you this means she has Sun Sign, date of birth in Aries. These folks tend to be the pioneers of the Zodiac. Perhaps the most straight shooter type personality. Her ascendent is also Aries, which in the 'lingo' means Kate is a 'double-Aries' sort of quantified or pure-er essence of Aries. In more practical terms the sign of Aries was on the horizon when she was born. That is the ascendent, the Rising Sign. The rising sign differs for everyone, as every two hours it is the next, through the rotation of the Zodiac. For example, although my Sun Sign is Scorpio, my rising sign is Capricorn. Varies on exact time and location of the querent or person we're talking about.

So her rising sign being Aries basically enhances her already Arien nature. Aries tend to be more logical, scientific, and very practical. They are not the sign most given to Detective work, that would be mine, Scorpio. But any person can develop talents in any area if they pursue it or can. Aries, by nature of being the first sign in our Western Zodiac, also means Aries folk are / attempting to be first in most things. Sometimes Aries folk have larger foreheads, a sort of signifier of being larger brained, but it seems more symbolic.

Okay her moon sign is in Capricorn. Capricorn tends to be a grounding force in most people's signs, dependent on other influences.

Whereas the Ascendent, the Rising sign is about the personality and to some degree appearance, traits associated with, the Moon sign, is the sign the Moon was in, when Kate was born. Moon signs are more about emotional aspects of ourselves, personality, background. So Moon in Capricorn, for Kate is more about control over her emotions. All signs may be emotional at times, but folks with Moon in Capricorn really don't want to let that out. They also tend to be uncomfortable around folks who are more emotional based {this fits pretty exactly with her relationship with Bette/Flamebird, to me, as Bette is much more emotional/less in control }.

Folks with Moon in Capricorn may tend to be 'big-picture' view of life, and mostly want to feel they are of service and loyal, to whatever it is they have dedicated themselves to, but it may be more 'heart-felt', an inner emotion to them, than others. Combine this with Kate's more Aries type placements and you have a very dynamic leader and intuitive (without really seeming that!) approach to her tasks.

I Have both Moon as Ascendent and Moon in Capricorn - maybe this is why I identify with her and like her so much, since I have those ideas within myself. I consider myself very loyal to my own causes (rabid Flamebird freak-fan) whatever, they may be.

I don't usually find the MC part of a Horoscope that important. That is the Mid-heaven. I have cribbed something from a site, not sure if it will paste

Capricorn Midheaven wants to care for others. They know exactly what they can accomplish. They are usually confident and able to handle almost any situation. People with a Capricorn Midheaven are patient, fair and careful.

They have an air of authority that others innately trust. Work is taken very seriously, and they always look before they leap. It may seem like they are ignoring others, but really, they are just completely focused on what they are working on. They use caution in all cases that may have effects on their status or reputation. They are not afraid of competition or hard work to achieve their goals of power and authority. Abuse of these things can result in public disgrace.
    Interesting, thanks.