Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

I've now been able to read both the new Batwoman stories in that issue, and they're both bad. "Sister, Sister" is way worse than "Faceless," though.

At least they aren't canon.
    Last edited by Caivu; 11-17-2019 at 08:27 PM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I've now been able to read both the new Batwoman stories in that issue, and they're both bad. "Sister, Sister" is way worse than "Faceless," though.

At least they aren't canon.
    I haven't seen the pages, but seems it was a bad attempt at getting the Super-Bats dynamic, only the writers didn't know how to do it with these two.

Spectacular Member

Well, this is interesting. Kate is on the cover like she’s a member of BOP but the descriptions of the new stories don’t mention her. It reprints BBOP #14, which Kate appears in. But so does Orphan and Spoiler. Not to mention Poison Ivy who was a BOP member in the New 52.

A04011B2-4755-497F-B1AC-0E9C427D0B26.jpg
    Last edited by Twice-named; 12-04-2019 at 07:12 PM.

Spectacular Member

Hopefully Kate can bring out the good in her sister again by the mid or latter half of the next "Batwoman" season.