Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

The time Eclipso-Bane decked Kate.

A67063AB-5171-417A-8239-4BFBB0332C6E.jpg

Okay...?

Here's when she hit him in the face with a rock, dropkicked him into a tree, and tied him to that tree with razor wire:

kAj5VeE.jpg

After getting suckerpunched, too.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Maggie saving Jamie from the leader of a cult she got mixed up with.

5F82E5C6-836C-4B93-8645-03ABC81BBDFF.jpg

Here are a couple of recent pieces I made in my ongoing project to create probable photos from Kate's life:

IMG_20190124_174018.jpg

IMG_20190124_174022.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Here are a couple of recent pieces I made in my ongoing project to create probable photos from Kate's life:

IMG_20190124_174018.jpg

IMG_20190124_174022.jpg
    Good work. Hope to see more.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Good work. Hope to see more.
    Thanks! I have many more ideas. I may even do some panel recreations in addition to in-universe photos and other documents.

Jay Anacleto’s retailer variant for Detective 1000 has Kate on it.

B6E34731-A523-4E2A-B804-8A30B84634A5.jpg

And at the very top, too! Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    Jay Anacleto’s retailer variant for Detective 1000 has Kate on it.

B6E34731-A523-4E2A-B804-8A30B84634A5.jpg
    Um...it kinda looks like one of those James-Bond-style-spy covers. Having his cousin there just seems wrong on multiple levels.

Obviously that is not the context of the story, but still, looks weird to me.

Another photomanipulation, this time of Sophie and Kate:

IMG_20190129_023237.jpg

I WOULD never have the time, or skill to this, let alone the patience. Which is why I collect action figures, ummm, DOLLS and hope that Kate will have a worthy one that I would collect some day.

Eventually I am hoping to make photos or even movies with various figures and plots I'm dreaming of. Mostly quite surreal, since.... vinyl toys. My first one will probably be "Son of Dracula vs Cleopatra", which will really be a weird love story. I have the Hasbro Lon Chaney Jr "Dracula" (from "Son of Dracula" movie) and I have the Barbie Cleopatra of Liz Taylor in the '61 epic. The gold crown and all that.

Now what crazy plot would I do with a Batwoman doll, hmmmmmm.

By Sebastián Píriz:

IMG_20190130_132932.jpg

Another one of mine:

IMG_20190130_163532.jpg

By Riley Rossmo:

IMG_20190131_133818.jpg

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Has anyone gotten the Lego Batwoman in the Batwing vs. Brother Eye and an OMAC set? It looks really cool!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord