Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 115
  1. #61
    World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,014

    Default

    I wonder what happened to the cool white suit Miguel had. Or are they going to use yet another alternate version of Spider-Man 2099 when they bring him back?
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

  2. #62
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Where did you hear that?
    from lord spencer at the now available panel

    https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1rmxPeYdzmYKN

  3. #63
    Mighty Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    I wonder what happened to the cool white suit Miguel had. Or are they going to use yet another alternate version of Spider-Man 2099 when they bring him back?
    Original Spider-Man 2099 is still the best:
    Last edited by K7P5V; 07-20-2019 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Added a few words.

  4. #64
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    6,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Original Spider-Man 2099 is still the best:
    It would've been better if it had actually been colored black as intended. Oddly enough, the only time he was colored properly happened was when he was guest-starring in an arc of Peter David's Captain Marvel with a time-traveling adventure revealing the identity of Thanatos, another villain from the 2099 line.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  5. #65
    Amazing Member Redem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    40

    Default

    While it's canonicaly black...the blue tinge just work better

  6. #66
    Incredible Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    802

    Default

    he should be called Spider-man 2100 unless they are retconning vol 3
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

  7. #67
    Mighty Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It would've been better if it had actually been colored black as intended. Oddly enough, the only time he was colored properly happened was when he was guest-starring in an arc of Peter David's Captain Marvel with a time-traveling adventure revealing the identity of Thanatos, another villain from the 2099 line.
    I love that series. Miguel sure was lucky that Old Man Rick saved him from being ripped apart by the Maestro.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 07-21-2019 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Corrected grammatical errors.

  8. #68
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    6,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I love that series. Miguel sure was lucky that Old Man Rick saved him from being ripped apart by the Maestro.
    And it wouldn't even be the last time Miguel encountered the Maestro in a Peter David-written comic.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  9. #69
    Mighty Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    And it wouldn't even be the last time Miguel encountered the Maestro in a Peter David-written comic.
    OMG! If you don't mind me asking, in what issues did this event take place?

  10. #70
    Amazing Member Redem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    And it wouldn't even be the last time Miguel encountered the Maestro in a Peter David-written comic.
    I woudn't be suprise if Maestro (or perhaps an Hulk-Variant) was meant to be the original master of Strange 2099 even if they nixed the idea or forgot about it and just decide to have work Solo

  11. #71
    Incredible Member Russ840's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Original Spider-Man 2099 is still the best:
    Where is that recoloured panel from ?

  12. #72
    Mighty Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    Where is that recoloured panel from ?
    Here's the link...
    https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...rick_leonardi/

  13. #73
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    6,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    OMG! If you don't mind me asking, in what issues did this event take place?
    Spider-Man 2099 relaunch in 2014 by Peter David, issues 9-10.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redem View Post
    I woudn't be suprise if Maestro (or perhaps an Hulk-Variant) was meant to be the original master of Strange 2099 even if they nixed the idea or forgot about it and just decide to have work Solo
    Yeah, that would be an interesting way to connect Future Imperfect with Spider-Man 2099.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  14. #74
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    I wonder what happened to the cool white suit Miguel had.
    Was wondering this, too. Glad to see I'm not the only one who openly liked that costume.

  15. #75
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    43,892

    Default

    I think the white suit fell victim to the classic "iconic costume returns after long limbo period" syndrome.

    Personally, I'm not going to miss it as much as I did the blue suit. But I imagine it will still pop up here and there as an alt Spidey costume in games or other media.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •