Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 91 to 102 of 102
  1. #91
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    42,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    honestly besides Miguel who else matters in the 2099 universe? Like if Miguel is number 1 who was number 2? I want to get a better understanding of the 2099 universe
    Doom 2099.

  2. #92
    Amazing Member Redem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Wait...wait...J.J. Abrams is writting this.....so can I ask him directly to write the Spider-man 2099 movie ?(mostly so that it get made)

  3. #93
    Astonishing Member Güicho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,663

    Default



    SPIDER-MAN #3 (OF 5)
    J.J. ABRAMS & HENRY ABRAMS (W) • SARA PICHELLI (A)
    Cover by OLIVIER COIPEL
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    2099 VARIANT COVER BY Giuseppe Camuncoli
    J.J. Abrams’ (Star Wars, Star Trek, Alias) comic debut continues, co-written by his son Henry with art by superstar Sara Pichelli (SPIDER-MAN, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY).
    The most anticipated comic of 2019 takes a turn you won’t believe.
    If you think you know what’s going to happen to Peter and Mary Jane next, you’re wrong.
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

    Quote Originally Posted by Redem View Post
    Wait...wait...J.J. Abrams is writting this.....so can I ask him directly to write the Spider-man 2099 movie ?(mostly so that it get made)
    I'm honestly confused by the solits, don't know if the Abrams(and jr. Abrams) mini actually includes any involvement of 2099 Miguel, or that ^ cover is just a meaningless variant, cause of the 2099 "event"?
    Last edited by Güicho; 08-23-2019 at 07:19 AM.

  4. #94
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    6,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    I'm honestly confused by the solits, don't know if the Abrams(and jr. Abrams) mini actually includes any involvement of 2099 Miguel, or that ^ cover is just a meaningless variant, cause of the 2099 "event"?
    It's a 2099 variant, like a lot of comics being put out by Marvel in November to commemorate the return of Marvel 2099.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  5. #95
    Spectacular Member David_99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    184

    Default

    I wonder when we'll get the rest of the covers and creative teams for all of the 2099 books. Looking at the covers, Olivier Coipel's Miguel looks so much better than Pat Gleason's IMO.

  6. #96
    Astonishing Member Güicho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,663

    Default


    SPIDER-MAN #3 (OF 5)
    J.J. ABRAMS & HENRY ABRAMS


    Quote Originally Posted by Redem View Post

    Wait...wait...J.J. Abrams is writting this.....so can I ask him directly to write the Spider-man 2099 movie ?(mostly so that it get made)


    Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    ... don't know if the Abrams(and jr. Abrams) mini actually includes any involvement of 2099 Miguel, or that ^ cover is just a meaningless variant, cause of the 2099 "event"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It's a 2099 variant, like a lot of comics being put out by Marvel in November to commemorate the return of Marvel 2099.
    So yeah, I thought so, to reply to Redem. Abrams(and jr. Abrams) are not writing Spider-Man 2099, just cause he's on the cover here^ doesn't mean they are writing him in the story here.
    Although as you indicate, that would have been awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redem View Post
    Wait...wait...J.J. Abrams is writting this.....so can I ask him directly to write the Spider-man 2099 movie ?(mostly so that it get made)
    Even further, since Óscar Isaac Hernández was already cast for his voice, just take the wishful-thinking one step further, since they've already worked together!. : )
    While Sony fumbles through it's Spider-Man (Parker) rights, temporarily just jump ahead to 2099
    They have the writer(s), actor, and director for the film all lined up!




    Last edited by Güicho; 08-27-2019 at 07:54 AM.

  7. #97
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    6,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    So yeah, I thought so, to reply to Redem. Abrams(and jr. Abrams) are not writing Spider-Man 2099, just cause he's on the cover here^ doesn't mean they are writing him in the story here.
    Although as you indicate, that would have been awesome.


    Even further, since Óscar Isaac Hernández was already cast for his voice, just take the wishful-thinking one step further, since they've already worked together!. : )
    While Sony fumbles through it's Spider-Man (Parker) rights, temporarily just jump ahead to 2099
    They have the writer(s), actor, and director for the film all lined up!




    Where'd you find that awesome concept fanart of cinematic Spider-Man 2099?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  8. #98
    Astonishing Member Güicho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Where'd you find that awesome concept fanart of cinematic Spider-Man 2099?
    Here - https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...UfmbfhJB3rEHdM
    Searched Spider-Man 2099 Oscar Isaac and of course this came up.
    Although for better or worse (with respect to the artist JaoPicArt l'uomo-accattivante)
    I made the suit more black , and I added the shoulder barbs/spikes, which I always thought the costume needed. So if that looks weird blame me.
    Last edited by Güicho; 08-28-2019 at 08:02 AM.

  9. #99
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    6,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Here - https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...UfmbfhJB3rEHdM
    Searched Spider-Man 2099 Oscar Isaac and of course this came up.
    Although for better or worse (with respect to the artist JaoPicArt l'uomo-accattivante)
    I made the suit more black , and I added the shoulder barbs/spikes, which I always thought the costume needed. So if that looks weird blame me.
    Thanks for sharing. I do like that you darkened the color of the suit, though.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  10. #100
    Astonishing Member Güicho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,663

    Default

    Spider-Man 2099 Co-Creator Reacts to Into the Spider-Verse Cameo - https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-2099-...-spider-verse/
    (Reacts lol only nine months after the fact someone asked?)

    Not much there, he doesn't comment on the surprise of who voiced him, and seems stuck on the Monroe thing.
    I was fine with the visual and actor for Spider-Verse Lyla, if anything the comic could stand to adopt something more like it, she can change.


    Not much else
    O'Hara is set to return in November when Marvel Comics returns to some of its 2099 characters, with solicitations revealing he'll play a role in Amazing Spider-Man #33 and #34.
    Last edited by Güicho; 09-02-2019 at 05:40 AM.

  11. #101
    Amazing Member Redem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Lyla Spider-verse look seem base of Kate Hudson in Almost famous
    Last edited by Redem; 09-02-2019 at 04:00 PM.

  12. #102
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,166
    I spend three hours a night alone playing dance games.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •