Page 14 of 137 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

That'd be nice.

Also, Loa and/or Indra being left behind could be how the rest of the team learns where the X-Men really went, maybe.

AGE OF X-MAN: NEXTGEN #3 (OF 5)

ED BRISSON (W)
    MARCUS TO (A)
    Cover by CHRIS BACHALO
    THE AGE OF X-MAN CONTINUES!
    Can the students of the Summers Institute unite to save themselves – or will they turn on one another in the end?
    Time is running out as Glob must attempt to keep the team together long enough to unlock the secrets of the Age of X-Man!
    Will the kids be the ones to save reality…or break it?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

UNCANNY X-MEN #15 & #16

MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) • SALVADOR LARROCA (A/C)
    ISSUE #15 - CHARACTER VARIANT BY DECLAN SHALVEY
    ISSUE #15 - ASGARDIAN VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    ISSUE #16 - CHARACTER VARIANT BY YASMINE PUTRI
    ISSUE #16 - ASGARDIAN VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    Cyclops and the X-Men have set out to save mutantkind…but the Mutant Liberation Front isn’t going to just wait for it to happen! Led by one of the X-Men’s own, the MLF is willing to do whatever it takes to stop mutant oppression…even kill any mutant who stands in their way…
    32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$3.99 (EACH)

X-23 #11

MARIKO TAMAKI (W) • DIEGO OLORTEGUI (A)
    Cover by ASHLEY WITTER
    ASGARDIAN VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    X-23 vs. Honey Badger!
    But what could drive a wedge between these two sisters?
    Meanwhile, X-23 digs deeper into the shadows of a secret new organization, HARVEST!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

CHAMPIONS #4

JIM ZUB (W) • STEVEN CUMMINGS (A)
    Cover by KIM JACINTO
    ASGARDIAN VARIANT COVER
    BY KHOI PHAM
    Miles Morales...what have you done?
    The Champions reach a crossroads as dark forces lay their claim.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

(It has to be Dust joining, also Prodigy is on the reserve team but is MIA vi Disassembled #10)

(for Glob subsection)
    DEAD MAN LOGAN #6 (OF 12)

ED BRISSON (W)
    MIKE HENDERSON (A)
    Cover by DECLAN SHALVEY
    BECAUSE YOU DEMANDED IT!
    Wolverine has returned...attended weddings, handled Infinity Gems, but now his greatest challenge is at hand: himself!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

That Bachalo's cover looks unfinished

Uncanny is gonna have (or at least feature briefly): Blindfold, Elixir, Indra, and Loa

Champions: Prodigy, Dust (rumored)

Dead Man Logan: Glob

Remaining covers:

That would be a neat direction where Laura sends Gabby to the Institute after a major fight or something.

Who is gonna be the leader of the MLF? People are saying it’s Kwannon, but she hasn’t exactly been “one of the X-Men’s own” in a long time, so it might be someone current and someone from Academy X.

Shouldn’t this be on issue 9 by now? It’s been too long.

Recognizable faces on the NextGen #3 cover:

De-aged, whitewashed Maggott
    Armor
    Anole
    Surge
    Mercury
    Oya
    Pixie
    Rockslide
    Shark Girl
    Goldballs
    Tempus
    Triage
    Glob

With such a huge cast, I doubt most of these guys are gonna appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Recognizable faces on the NextGen #3 cover:

De-aged, whitewashed Maggott
    Armor
    Anole
    Surge
    Mercury
    Oya
    Pixie
    Rockslide
    Shark Girl
    Goldballs
    Tempus
    Triage
    Glob

With such a huge cast, I doubt most of these guys are gonna appear.
    You've missed Blindfold holding Rockslide

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    You've missed Blindfold holding Rockslide
    Which lines up with the cast not matching the cover. So sad that the New X-Men are getting relegated to sitting around or supporting roles to the Globster. How far we’ve fallen. Anyways, I think Elixir is leading the MLF.

BANNED

Which lines up with the cast not matching the cover. So sad that the New X-Men are getting relegated to sitting around or supporting roles to the Globster. How far we’ve fallen. Anyways, I think Elixir is leading the MLF.
    Would make sense since, in Erik's absence, I doubt Exodus can hold the group together. Briar is Magneto's girl, Toad is just his lackey, Marrow was randomly there and I don't remember his relationship with Unuscione. Makes sense that Exodus would part ways with Elixir, despite their weird and probably sexual partnership. It would be interesting seeing him lead the MLF.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Would make sense since, in Erik's absence, I doubt Exodus can hold the group together. Briar is Magneto's girl, Toad is just his lackey, Marrow was randomly there and I don't remember his relationship with Unuscione. Makes sense that Exodus would part ways with Elixir, despite their weird and probably sexual partnership. It would be interesting seeing him lead the MLF.
    Que???!!!

Did i miss an issue?!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Would make sense since, in Erik's absence, I doubt Exodus can hold the group together. Briar is Magneto's girl, Toad is just his lackey, Marrow was randomly there and I don't remember his relationship with Unuscione. Makes sense that Exodus would part ways with Elixir, despite their weird and definitely sexual partnership. It would be interesting seeing him lead the MLF.
    Sorry, I had to correct it for you.

But damn, his Brotherhood literally went on one mission before presumably going their separate ways. Wonder what’s gonna happen with all those Mothervine mutants...cannon fodder? Probably. Most likely, in fact.

We don't have the pages to actually use the new Brotherhood, we have to fight the MLF!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Turns out Surge got a small bit part in Dragon ball Super Broly

Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Did they get someone new to color that Bachalo cover? That's not the quality I usually expect from him

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    So
    NOT to beat a dead horse or whatever BUUUUUT

I was staring at that image everyone is talking about. The one with LOA.... and what if what we are seeing isn't a splatter beneath her (is that what folks believe, btw?)
    What if it's just her powers, "wearing away" the snow around her? And she's NOT dead?

Is that naive?
    Gods I hope so.

Anyways, I think Elixir is leading the MLF.
    What makes you think the MLF would have any respect for Elixir as a leader? I figured it's probably Kwannon, but I also saw the suggestion that Sunspot may have taken control which would certainly be interesting.
    Anyways, beyond that, there's been no evidence that the Brotherhood has disbanded. I personally assumed that Exodus will have taken over in Erik's absence.

Would make sense since, in Erik's absence, I doubt Exodus can hold the group together. Briar is Magneto's girl, Toad is just his lackey, Marrow was randomly there and I don't remember his relationship with Unuscione.
    I have to disagree. I feel like he's worthy of their respect. He's led teams before and I'm certain he could do it again. Even if Briar were to leave, the rest I think would agree with the cause, and asides from maybe Elixir, none of them are being used elsewhere. Hell, it's a decent enough line-up when it comes to Exodus, Unuscione & Marrow, I think undoing that would be a mistake. Depending on who picks up the Brotherhood next, it wouldn't be a stretch to plant some other mutants among them (Mystique, Danger, Pyro, Avalanche, Random etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Did they get someone new to color that Bachalo cover? That's not the quality I usually expect from him
    Agreed. It looks very slap dash rush rush.