Page 131 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2043
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think the only time it was mentioned was in the data pages in HoX about them needing to find a way to fix the issue of the depowering, which doesnt make much sense since there have been several with Krakoa's figure heads being responsible. Apocalypse has celestial tech, (Ms) Sinister and Emma had Mothervine, and Doug and Krakoa have the techno-organic virus. Any one of these solutions would solve the trick and you have Elixir, Sage and Hope around to stabilize the mutations. This really should not be an issue
    Plus they have a few reality manipulators around, like Wanda herself used to be. James Jaspers, Proteus, or even Wiccan should be able to at least fix things on a one-by-one basis, even if they aren't quite powerful enough to fix it all with one phrase.

New Mutants #3 chart quick spoilers: spoilers:
    The Akademos Habitat Sextant gets in-depth a bit more, as with living situations that have been divvied up into eight parts:

DELTA House: Generation X
    ZETA House: The New X-Men
    BETA House: The Frost Academy
    The Pod: The Five
    Lifedeath: Communal
    SIGMA House: The Jean Grey School
    OMEGA House: [REDACTED]
    ALPHA House: The New Mutants

Who tf is in the Frost Academy?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    The Akademos Habitat Sextant gets in-depth a bit more, as with living situations that have been divvied up into eight parts:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    The original Hellions?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    spoilers:
    The original Hellions?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Not sure, but most likely. We know Bevatron and Empath are back and wearing their Hellions stuff, but we also saw Hellion, Mercury, Rockslide, Dust, Tag, and Wither in their Hellions Squad stuff which is concerning. I’m just gonna pretend they’re living in the New X-Men quarters and Brisson isn’t massively screwing up by dividing the Academy X kids throughout every generation and reserving the New X-Men for Morrison kids only.
    end of spoilers

end of spoilers
    I am came here to say something about this of I was beaten to the punch.It might not make some fans happy but I hope New Mutants is about "This". It is solid solution and you can spin mini series out of it to focus on characters and groups.

Agreed. If New Mutants can be loose and fluid with its cast, I wouldn’t mind getting a hodge podge of different X-generations together, doing missions. Or at least doing an arc reunion of each generation with maybe one or two of another generation joining in. It can satisfy fans of all generations if they’re willing to share the title.

So y’all think this is actually getting touched on or is this just fan service to shut us up. Thinking definitely the latter.

So y’all think this is actually getting touched on or is this just fan service to shut us up. Thinking definitely the latter.
    considering that some of these generations have been straight up absent from, well, everything - im inclined to agree but we’ll see ig

BANNED

Rhetorical question, right?

Yeah, just wanted to get conversation out even if it was the easiest of questions to ask.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I disliked the infographic. Naming the houses with the Greek Alphabet, but charting them using Latin is annoying when they don't match their equivalents. I wish it had used numbers instead.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    I disliked the infographic. Naming the houses with the Greek Alphabet, but charting them using Latin is annoying when they don't match their equivalents. I wish it had used numbers instead.
    I'm getting tired of those infographics altogether. Completely breaks the flow of the story, and if it's important information it should be established within the context of the story.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'm getting tired of those infographics altogether. Completely breaks the flow of the story, and if it's important information it should be established within the context of the story.
    I don't quite agree with that, but there is a bit of an excess. Sometimes they're just the most clear way to convey information not easily established within the narrative, but it would be nice to have some demonstrative examples of them within a comic itself. I like reading them, and generally find their placement no more obstructive than an advert. This one just could have been more thought out.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Prodigy should be Kate’s Red Bishop.

Prodigy should be Kate’s Red Bishop.
    Honestly I desperately need Prodigy in X-Corps. I'm surprised marvel hasn't realized they can really earn their diversity points if they start using him as their resident smart guy.