Page 4 of 137 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Maybe Scott gave Hellion a sweet deal for new membership in his new team?

Also looking into my new Academy X collection, I miss Scott's potential teaching with Surge.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Julian's showed up the mansion late with Starbucks
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

But in all honesty....this is where Hellion went
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    But in all honesty....this is where Hellion went
    Was he in Gemworld looking for some sweet bling-bling?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Was he in Gemworld looking for some sweet bling-bling?
    Trying to find a diamond for Laura.

Since there are some who think these boards are excessively negative, I will say that it was cool that Surge got a panel all to herself in the call to action spread.
    And it's nice that Trinary and Gentle are still hanging out. I don't think Red actually had any real follow up on him asking her out.

I guess it's alright that Evan has his powers back, but honestly I think there's more story opportunities available if he had remained depowered. Really let him forge his own identity separate from Apocalypse.

Looks like Gentle's reached the 'Red effect' because it seems like he'll be at least in "Appears in the background" limbo with Trinary instead of "Where the hell is Loa and Crosta?" limbo.

I want this to mean that Jean feels these students she's picking are formidable in their own right, especially for students she hasn't met before like Surge or Genesis. But of course that gets undercut by Nature Girl and Eye Boy showing up to fight an almost omnipotent mutant god. Seriously, what does she expect them to do?? they don't even have healing factors??? Besides that, I like that they've actually given Surge her own customized X-student outfit back instead of her just slumming around with the generics.

https://twitter.com/jrome58/status/1083196616457244673

y'all already know

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I'm sorry but did Jeremy Whitley, the writer of Unstoppable Wasp and therefore a current employee at Marvel, just give actual evidence for the rumor that Eli Bradley and his family aren't being used due to a copyright lawsuit?

I've seen it speculated a lot online, but never from someone who is actually part of the industry

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I'm sorry but did Jeremy Whitley, the writer of Unstoppable Wasp and therefore a current employee at Marvel, just give actual evidence for the rumor that Eli Bradley and his family aren't being used due to a copyright lawsuit?

I've seen it speculated a lot online, but never from someone who is actually part of the industry
    He did put a caveat in front of it, but yeah, that's interesting.

Given how badly Uncanny is assassinating Anole's character, I think Hellion would be lucky to avoid appearing in this mess or at least not getting lines. Otherwise we might find out he's been out murdering puppies and giving all the X-men's secrets to the Friends of Humanity or something.

I'm so glad to see Match, Trance, Loa, Indra and the others X-Kids.... I miss Mike Carey

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I merged the spread in Paint.

From Uncanny X-Men #10

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    I'm so glad to see Match, Trance, Loa, Indra, and the others X-Kids.... I miss Mike Carey
    Carey was really good at developing the "new X-Men B-Squad" and he said he even had story ideas for Onyxx to distance him from being a "discount Rockslide." No offense to the current cast in NextGen, but I'd be vastly more interested in the team if it was those four + Bling! so we could get a squad of kids that still need development. And welcome to the X-Boards.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    I'm so glad to see Match, Trance, Loa, Indra, and the others X-Kids... I miss Mike Carey
    If only Hellion, Dust & Elixir were present too. But I'm glad that we've got something at least. And I can't even remember when we last saw Trance & Loa.

I would LOVE to get Mike Carey back on X-Men writing duties

Seeing Sharkgirl getting gale-force-flung just gives me the giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    From Xavier Files
    http://www.xavierfiles.com/2019/01/1...anny-x-men-11/

UNCANNY X-MEN #11
    Matthew Rosenberg (W)
    Salvador Larroca, John McCrea & Juanan Ramirez (A)
    Cover by Salvador Larroca
    After the devastating events of “X-Men Disassembled,” it falls to Cyclops to rebuild the X-Men in the face of overwhelming hatred. Thankfully, he’s not the only X-Man to have just returned from oblivion. Scott and Logan are together again, and they are mutantkind’s only hope. Writer Matthew Rosenberg and returning superstar X-Artist Salvador Larroca lead the X-Men into their darkest hour…and beyond!
    72PGS./$7.99

Ruth gets her very deserved moment in this preview for Uncanny X-Men #11.