Page 117 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1907
  1. #1741
    Mighty Member CGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Our boy Graco is at it again with NXM dressed up like the X_Men.

    First we have Anolecrawler


    Then Surgeclops


    And then we get a double: Julian Grey and Julian Frost
    Attachment 88106


    You can blame me for the last one...
    ugh I miss Surge and Hellion getting screen time. And Anole not looking like a 7 yr old. I love that interpretation of him. I hope we see them around Krakoa a lot.
    New Mutants [01] : Reveiw and Spoilers https://youtu.be/VFGvoMLl3zU

    Excalibur [01] : Review and Spoilers https://youtu.be/-p64QHBVO_c

    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/ckgarcia07

    IG: http://www.instagram.com/chrismonsoon

  2. #1742
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    18,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    The New X-Men were primarily Cyclops/Emma Frost students so them mentioning Xavier isnít a vote of confidence but Iím holding out hope.
    I was thinking that they assumed all X-Men were Charles's students. Most of the ones he actually taught wouldn't be considered lesser known.

  3. #1743
    Spectacular Member ComeOnBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Did they ever find out that Wanda was behind Decimation?

  4. #1744
    Astonishing Member Beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    Did they ever find out that Wanda was behind Decimation?
    It's unclear how much the students know about Wanda causing M-Day.

    Kurt invited Wanda to the school to give Pixie a magic lesson, none of the kids seemed to have a problem with it but Northstar did.

    My guess is that, like the Avengers, the X-men have made that knowledge confidential. Senior X-Men get to know but students don't.

  5. #1745
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    12,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    It's unclear how much the students know about Wanda causing M-Day.

    Kurt invited Wanda to the school to give Pixie a magic lesson, none of the kids seemed to have a problem with it but Northstar did.

    My guess is that, like the Avengers, the X-men have made that knowledge confidential. Senior X-Men get to know but students don't.
    Jeen definitely knew, and I think some of the kids were around when she outed her in public over it.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!


    Pull List
    X-23 Domino

  6. #1746
    Mighty Member 9th.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Our boy Graco is at it again with NXM dressed up like the X_Men.

    First we have Anolecrawler


    Then Surgeclops


    And then we get a double: Julian Grey and Julian Frost
    Attachment 88106

    You can blame me for the last one...
    These are great, I love Surgeclops!
    Reading list: Miles Morales: Spider-Man (Marvel), Ironheart (Marvel), Champions (Marvel), Jessica Jones: Purple Daughter (Marvel), Runaways (Marvel), Young Justice (DC), Naomi (DC), Justice League Odyssey (DC), My Hero Academia (VIZ), Bitter Root (Image), Quincredible (Lionforge), Buffy the Vampire Slayer Reboot (BOOM!)

  7. #1747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Jeen definitely knew, and I think some of the kids were around when she outed her in public over it.
    Pixie started protesting that Wanda was evil during the lesson, so I suspect the kids know.

    Speaking of Pixie, more from our fave:


    This Week's Comics:Amazing Mary Jane #2, Excalibur #2, Marauders #2

  8. #1748
    Mighty Member 9th.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,696

    Default

    Dustorm is amazing

    Reading list: Miles Morales: Spider-Man (Marvel), Ironheart (Marvel), Champions (Marvel), Jessica Jones: Purple Daughter (Marvel), Runaways (Marvel), Young Justice (DC), Naomi (DC), Justice League Odyssey (DC), My Hero Academia (VIZ), Bitter Root (Image), Quincredible (Lionforge), Buffy the Vampire Slayer Reboot (BOOM!)

  9. #1749
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    12,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Dustorm is amazing

    Also kind of funny concerning Storm’s lack of a nudity taboo, and Dust’s conservatism.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!


    Pull List
    X-23 Domino

  10. #1750
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    18,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Pixie started protesting that Wanda was evil during the lesson, so I suspect the kids know.

    Speaking of Pixie, more from our fave:

    Makes sense she'd hang around with butterflies (Butterfree and Beautifly) and fairies (Togepi and Clefairy)!

  11. #1751
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Kurt invited Wanda to the school to give Pixie a magic lesson, none of the kids seemed to have a problem with it but Northstar did.
    You'd think Kurt's first choice for a magical tutor would have been Amanda Sefton/Jimaine Szardos.

    Just to pick the first magic user off the top of my head who he's possibly heard of... (/sarc)

  12. #1752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    You'd think Kurt's first choice for a magical tutor would have been Amanda Sefton/Jimaine Szardos.

    Just to pick the first magic user off the top of my head who he's possibly heard of... (/sarc)
    I think she might have been MIA at that point, after getting sucked into some kind of dimension void in his solo.

    This Week's Comics:Amazing Mary Jane #2, Excalibur #2, Marauders #2

  13. #1753
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10,243

    Default

    https://average-xmendrawings.tumblr....-download-into



    yep this is the content im here for

  14. #1754
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10,243

    Default



    I think about this page a lot.

  15. #1755

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •