Page 106 of 118 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1762
  1. #1576
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    I feel like Hellion and Surge, due to their acting careers in Age of Nate, might be more willing to not tow the Xavier line.

    ESPECIALLY Hellion. Seriously we can bring people back to life...but can't heal his hands?
    Julian never asked

  2. #1577
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,732

    Default

    I would rather none of the New X-Men get educated in reparations and race theory by Glob and his Mormons, but I can see Mercury and Bling! dipping out and renting an apartment on Roosevelt Island.

  3. #1578
    Astonishing Member Beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,098

    Default

    Apparently the Five are working around the clock to resurrect all of the dead mutants. I don't know if Josh can spare the energy to regenerate Julian's hands without throwing off the process and causing delays

    Does Julian want hands or does he want Tag to be alive again?

  4. #1579
    Spectacular Member ComeOnBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I would rather none of the New X-Men get educated in reparations and race theory by Glob and his Mormons, but I can see Mercury and Bling! dipping out and renting an apartment on Roosevelt Island.
    Pretty sure Bling and Mercury already broke up off panel assuming writers will even remember Brian Woods X-Men.

  5. #1580
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Apparently the Five are working around the clock to resurrect all of the dead mutants. I don't know if Josh can spare the energy to regenerate Julian's hands without throwing off the process and causing delays

    Does Julian want hands or does he want Tag to be alive again?
    Also, since I am pro-keep the prosthetics, I do want to point out that Julian during that scan vs Julian now have a sea of character development between them. Just like Karma, I really don’t see Julian rushing to get his hands fixed, especially if it’s at the expense of potentially ruining the chance of other dead mutants coming back.

    Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    Pretty sure Bling and Mercury already broke up off panel assuming writers will even remember Brian Woods X-Men.


    They are still together per Strain’s Generation X
    Last edited by Tycon; 09-19-2019 at 12:42 PM.

  6. #1581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Well......since weíve been burned. Again. What Young mutants donít wanna embrace paradise? Will they be new mutants that Brisson makes up or familiar faces from the student body?
    I'm thinking it'll be a mix. Some new faces with different views on Krakoa, as well as some known ones who have the insider's view and are disillusioned or suspicious.

    For established characters, I'd say:

    Roxy - She was going to take some time away from the school anyway, and Krakoa is not what she signed up for.
    Nathan - Newcomer with a relatively easy to control/conceal power. Maybe not happy to trade in his whole identity for a mutant one.
    Benjy - Didn't have the greatest start with the X-Men, has relatively good power control, and he's college age anyway.
    Velocidad - I can see him being majorly disillusioned after the events of Rosencanny.
    Anole - He's told the X-Men to fuck off before, and he's had a rough time lately.

    This Week's Comics:Animosity #24, X-Men #1, Ignition v. 1

  7. #1582
    Incredible Member Electricmastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    994

    Default

    From World War Hulk: X-Men #1 (August, 2007).


  8. #1583
    Mighty Member mugiwara's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    Pretty sure Bling and Mercury already broke up off panel assuming writers will even remember Brian Woods X-Men.
    Ah yes, the writer of that story was Brian Wood. Makes sense that Bling got rewarded for stalking Mercury and force kissing Jubilee.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

  9. #1584
    Benefactor / Malefactor H-E-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Ah yes, the writer of that story was Brian Wood. Makes sense that Bling got rewarded for stalking Mercury and force kissing Jubilee.
    Oof, too real.

  10. #1585
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Ah yes, the writer of that story was Brian Wood. Makes sense that Bling got rewarded for stalking Mercury and force kissing Jubilee.

  11. #1586
    TEST YOUR MIGHT! The Big G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,287

    Default

    Is it wrong that I want some of the NXM to start hanging out with Apocalypse.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

  12. #1587
    Spectacular Member ComeOnBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Also, since I am pro-keep the prosthetics, I do want to point out that Julian during that scan vs Julian now have a sea of character development between them. Just like Karma, I really don’t see Julian rushing to get his hands fixed, especially if it’s at the expense of potentially ruining the chance of other dead mutants coming back.





    They are still together per Strain’s Generation X
    Okay that is cool now I do not mind Whitley writing the New X-Men team as well, as long as he does not break them up just to insert his own pet character into the relationship because that would be annoying.

    By the way was the Generation X run any good I passed on it as I stopped reading Marvel during that Secret Wars nonsense and just got back into it with House of X.
    Last edited by ComeOnBunny; 09-19-2019 at 03:11 PM.

  13. #1588
    Mighty Member 9th.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    Okay that is cool now I do not mind Whitley writing the New X-Men team as well, as long as he does not break them up just to insert his own pet character into the relationship because that would be annoying.

    By the way was the Generation X run any good I passed on it as I stopped reading Marvel during that Secret Wars nonsense and just got back into it with House of X.
    Gen X was decent, itís not amazing but itís not worthless either. It got unfairly shat on because it wasnít a continuation of the 90s comic and the art style was heavily criticized as well.
    Reading list: Miles Morales: Spider-Man (Marvel), Ironheart (Marvel), Champions (Marvel), Jessica Jones: Purple Daughter (Marvel), Runaways (Marvel), Young Justice (DC), Naomi (DC), Justice League Odyssey (DC), My Hero Academia (VIZ), Bitter Root (Image), Quincredible (Lionforge), Buffy the Vampire Slayer Reboot (BOOM!)

  14. #1589
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17,705

    Default

    I agree there, good writing, ugly art.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Apparently the Five are working around the clock to resurrect all of the dead mutants. I don't know if Josh can spare the energy to regenerate Julian's hands without throwing off the process and causing delays

    Does Julian want hands or does he want Tag to be alive again?
    They don't have a viable DNA sample to restore Tag from - he'd been depowered when he died and all DNA samples from depowered mutants were destroyed at the same time as the depowering. So they can't bring Brian back using the golden eggs.

  15. #1590
    Spectacular Member scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Julian never asked
    Never really got the chance to.
    I mean have they even been anywhere near one another since Julian lost his hands?

    Its always been something like Josh hiding in a church, being a Utopian, or being dead again...and Julian being M-Pox'd and held by the Inhumans

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •