Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1499
  1. #1321
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,174

    Default

    god bless locust
    I spend three hours a night alone playing dance games.

  2. #1322
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,370

    Default

    aww wait what if Icarus comes back and gets to hang out with/babysit Sam’s baby sometimes. Joshua and Joshie awwwwwww

    also yes locust rules

  3. #1323
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17,151

    Default

    A line from New X-Men is used in House of X #2. Cassandra, impersonating Charles, outing himself as a mutant. Moira's seen watching it on TV.

    Speaking of New X-Men, when Quentin first appeared and created his Omega Gang, he put them all in red and black striped vests. I assume Grant Morrison, who is Scottish, was inspired by The Beano? It's the colours worn by Dennis the Menace, and Quentin is certainly a menace!

  4. #1324
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,370

    Default

    Quentin IS a menace and needs to be arrested. Anyway, in today’s Champions, Dust continues to step on throats like the badass she is.


  5. #1325
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17,151

    Default

    That guy is a dumbass, isn't he? If Dust's burka transforms into sand with her body, then it's probably made of Unstable Molecules - which as the Human Torch proves, can't be burnt.

    Come to think of it, some countries ban face coverings - I wonder if that's ever got Sooraya in trouble?

  6. #1326
    Incredible Member Jumpyshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Quentin IS a menace and needs to be arrested. Anyway, in today’s Champions, Dust continues to step on throats like the badass she is.

    Zub's ice cold Sooraya has been the highlight of his run for me, along with Snowguard.

  7. #1327
    Once And Future BAMF Hellion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nowhere, Montana
    Posts
    365

    Default

    So I've heard that Hellion is nowhere to be found so far in Hickman's books. I'm kinda happy about that. I don't know what creepily confident and suddenly relevant Xavier is up to, but I'm glad Julian ain't drinking the kool-aid.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

    Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

    "I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

  8. #1328
    TEST YOUR MIGHT! The Big G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    So I've heard that Hellion is nowhere to be found so far in Hickman's books. I'm kinda happy about that. I don't know what creepily confident and suddenly relevant Xavier is up to, but I'm glad Julian ain't drinking the kool-aid.
    Im personally hoping he shows up in Marauders down the line or in Leah Williams' upcoming book in wave two
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

  9. #1329
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    12,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Im personally hoping he shows up in Marauders down the line or in Leah Williams' upcoming book in wave two
    Hill seems to have hinted that Laura's friendships with the NXM may get explored again in Fallen Angels, so that's a possibility, as well.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!


    Pull List
    X-23 Domino

  10. #1330
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17,151

    Default

    Yeah, though I wouldn't expect to see former roommate Dust early on (as they'll have planned it thinking she was busy in Champions), Laura could certainly interact with Hellion.

  11. #1331
    TEST YOUR MIGHT! The Big G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,226

    Default

    Not to be that guy...but i'll beleive the NXM will show up in FA when they appear on paper...im been burned so many times before.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

  12. #1332
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That guy is a dumbass, isn't he? If Dust's burka transforms into sand with her body, then it's probably made of Unstable Molecules - which as the Human Torch proves, can't be burnt.

    Come to think of it, some countries ban face coverings - I wonder if that's ever got Sooraya in trouble?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Zub's ice cold Sooraya has been the highlight of his run for me, along with Snowguard.
    Also, how do we feel about Power Man’s new codename for Sooraya - “Sand Style”?

  13. #1333
    Incredible Member Jumpyshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Also, how do we feel about Power Man’s new codename for Sooraya - “Sand Style”?
    Not a fan. It sounds like a Pokemon buff move, and isn't better than Dust. As a nickname, it's unwieldy and it's still in the same "area" as Dust, so...

    It has made me think that some nerd could make a Dune reference at her though.

  14. #1334
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    It has made me think that some nerd could make a Dune reference at her though.
    Hulkling is a giant nerd. Perhaps during some crossover he could shapechange into something desert-looking (like a giant-anteater-scaled form) and KO someone that she's blinded and disoriented with her sand-form, and then quip, "We are desert power!" (to her befuddlement, since she has no idea what he's on about).

  15. #1335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Quentin IS a menace and needs to be arrested. Anyway, in today’s Champions, Dust continues to step on throats like the badass she is.
    Yikes, when did she be come a murderer?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •