Page 69 of 137 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2043

Double does of the kids next week.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

whoa we really are getting another #newxmenwednesday

surge, hellion, mercury, stepford cuckoos - Amazing Nightcrawler #5

anole, armor, pixie, rockslide, bling!, trance, gentle, match - Nextgen #5

elixir - Uncanny X-Men #20

ugh fingers crossed that Emma also has Prodigy working on a cure since he’s just as smart as Beast

If Elixir dies again, does that cancel out one of the other two books?

If Anole or any of the B-Team dies, it cancels out Amazing Nightcrawler. If Surge or the Cuckoos die in Amazing Nightcrawler, it cancels out Uncanny X-Men. If Elixir dies, it cancels out Nextgen.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Nu-Go-Girl will save them all.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

I want to see Hellion and Surge in their cultist robes XD
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...ightcrawler-5/

preview for Nightcrawler just dropped. im gonna miss Seanan writing Julian, Cessily, Nori, and the Cuckoos.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    If they read D&W's run they know Julian's a complex character, it was Liu who gave him the black spot.
    Which one was the "D&W" run? I've read the majority of the New Mutants revival and New X-Men stuff he was in and, frankly, Liu's "black spot" is a pretty logical extrapolation of where he'd end up. Not saying he wasn't without his redemptive features, but I've found them to be far more downplayed then fans of the character seem to be.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Which one was the "D&W" run? I've read the majority of the New Mutants revival and New X-Men stuff he was in and, frankly, Liu's "black spot" is a pretty logical extrapolation of where he'd end up. Not saying he wasn't without his redemptive features, but I've found them to be far more downplayed then fans of the character seem to be.
    Defillipes and Weir (I may have butchered the first spelling!), they were the original writers of ACADEMY X who left after HOUSE OF M allowing Yost to take over (and the Academy X part of the title to be dropped) with #20

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...ightcrawler-5/

preview for Nightcrawler just dropped. im gonna miss Seanan writing Julian, Cessily, Nori, and the Cuckoos.
    I hope we'll get at least a small scene between the kids at the end, once they're remembering their old lives again.

And I wouldn't mind Seanan writing a young X-Men book.

Nextgen #5 preview: http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...man-nextgen-5/

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    I hope we'll get at least a small scene between the kids at the end, once they're remembering their old lives again.

And I wouldn't mind Seanan writing a young X-Men book.
    Hellion and Mercury reunion pls

I’m glad there are writers like Leah and Seanan that care about these kids at Marvel now. Like, Brisson has a good voice for a lot of them but his take is very much influenced by Aaron. When I first got back into comics with Marvel Now! I remember the only people pushing for them were Skottie Young, Kris Anka, and Clay Mann (I still think Mann got in trouble for that commission of the New X-Men with the logo and Bendis and his names on it, even if he didn’t put it there).

Hopefully Leah, Seanan, and Skottie, now that he mostly writes for Marvel, get to do something with our kids.

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Defillipes and Weir (I may have butchered the first spelling!), they were the original writers of ACADEMY X who left after HOUSE OF M allowing Yost to take over (and the Academy X part of the title to be dropped) with #20
    Oh, right, I did read that. Funny, I didn't find him to be complex at all in their run. (I still don't understand why Wind Dancer liked him, to be honest). For my money, Kyle and Yost did the best (although I did find Liu's take to work if one accepts the premise).
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)