Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1401
  1. #1201

    Default

    Elixir is big chillin with Conan and Luke Skywalker.

  2. #1202
    TEST YOUR MIGHT! The Big G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    So where does everyone think Elixir went? Wrong answers are acceptable.
    Getting ready to raid Area 51
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

  3. #1203
    TEST YOUR MIGHT! The Big G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,199

    Default

    Now that Emma is free of Scott...its time for Hellion to submit his Shark Tank investors plan to her so he can get his movie career back on track. Being a Producer/Director would be perfect for Emma.

    Frost Studios "Our Films will make you harder than Diamonds"

    XD
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

  4. #1204
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,183

    Default

    https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...202754055?s=21

    This was the end of the “Extinction Era” which was from 2005-2019. The narrative of this era has, overall, been very strong for the New X-Men. It cemented them in X-History and the overall fabric of the X-mythos, even if they didn’t get their due towards the end. I hope Hickman has some stuff in store for them. We’ve already seen Armor in the previews, planting a Krakoa Seed at some undisclosed location, and the Stepford Cuckoos.


  5. #1205
    Fantastic Member Alex.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...202754055?s=21

    This was the end of the “Extinction Era” which was from 2005-2019. The narrative of this era has, overall, been very strong for the New X-Men. It cemented them in X-History and the overall fabric of the X-mythos, even if they didn’t get their due towards the end. I hope Hickman has some stuff in store for them. We’ve already seen Armor in the previews, planting a Krakoa Seed at some undisclosed location, and the Stepford Cuckoos.
    Hopefully we'll see more x-students. Here hoping for Hope. BTW, is Broccoli girl black now?

  6. #1206
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    16,721

    Default

    A few mistakes on there. Archangel debuted in issue 1, not issue 3. If that's using current codenames, Penance should be M. The Hulk series Wolverine debuted in started in 1968, not 1962 (the '62 one got cancelled at issue 6, the later one was Tales to Astonish rebranded). Pyro might be wrong as well. The original is dead, and if Hickman is using the new one, the debut would be an issue of X-Men Gold.

  7. #1207
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Hopefully we'll see more x-students. Here hoping for Hope. BTW, is Broccoli girl black now?
    I like that Hickman seems to be focusing a lot more on younger generations like Generation X, or at least that’s where his head is at when he’s doing these interviews. He brought up Synch and Skin as mutants who he felt never got a fair shake, as well as Husk and Cypher.

    And I think that new kid finally has a name and codename, Desmond and Fauna, respectively. They’re still black, but now is colored green (probably to push their mutantness a bit more).

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    A few mistakes on there. Archangel debuted in issue 1, not issue 3. If that's using current codenames, Penance should be M. The Hulk series Wolverine debuted in started in 1968, not 1962 (the '62 one got cancelled at issue 6, the later one was Tales to Astonish rebranded). Pyro might be wrong as well. The original is dead, and if Hickman is using the new one, the debut would be an issue of X-Men Gold.
    Pyro’s been back since Necrosha. Since then, he showed up in Iceman, Weapon X, and Uncanny X-Men.

  8. #1208
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,183

    Default

    With the code cracked, where do you think the students won’t be written:

    XMEN
    MARAUDERS
    EXCALIBUR
    XFORCE
    NEW MUTANTS
    FALLEN ANGELS

    In some seriousness, I remember KT saying Hellion might show up in something. What better place for modern day Claremont!Sunspot to show up than Fallen Angels?

  9. #1209
    Mighty Member Beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,878

    Default

    I want Pixie to join Excalibur

  10. #1210
    Mighty Member CGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,216

    Default

    I can see that.
    Everything we know about Dawn of X: Excalibur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxXTt3TxIMg&t=3s

    House of X [01] : Spoilers and Review: https://youtu.be/6KcAaxI1aUM

    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/ckgarcia07

    IG: http://www.instagram.com/chrismonsoon

  11. #1211
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,183

    Default

    Hopefully most of them fall in the X-Men title. I can see Pixie in Excalibur, too.

  12. #1212
    Mighty Member Beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,878

    Default

    Worst case scenario they show up as cannon fodder for the Marauders

  13. #1213
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,183

    Default

    wow imagine them not even making it to the relaunch because they all die in HOXPOX.......at least they'll get drawn pretty before they perish. but Duggan is writing Emma......and he's written Hellion.......hmmmmmm

  14. #1214
    TEST YOUR MIGHT! The Big G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,199

    Default

    im gunning for Leah on another X-Book. I'd pay good money to see what her take is on the Emma and Julian mentor/mom relationship would be
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

  15. #1215

    Default

    I could see Marauders or Fallen Angels being a "rebellious youth" kind of title.

    This Week's Comics: Powers of X #3, James Bond 007 #10, Valkarie #2

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •