Page 81 of 137 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2043

Elixir is big chillin with Conan and Luke Skywalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    So where does everyone think Elixir went? Wrong answers are acceptable.
    Getting ready to raid Area 51
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Now that Emma is free of Scott...its time for Hellion to submit his Shark Tank investors plan to her so he can get his movie career back on track. Being a Producer/Director would be perfect for Emma.

Frost Studios "Our Films will make you harder than Diamonds"

XD
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...202754055?s=21

This was the end of the “Extinction Era” which was from 2005-2019. The narrative of this era has, overall, been very strong for the New X-Men. It cemented them in X-History and the overall fabric of the X-mythos, even if they didn’t get their due towards the end. I hope Hickman has some stuff in store for them. We’ve already seen Armor in the previews, planting a Krakoa Seed at some undisclosed location, and the Stepford Cuckoos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...202754055?s=21

This was the end of the “Extinction Era” which was from 2005-2019. The narrative of this era has, overall, been very strong for the New X-Men. It cemented them in X-History and the overall fabric of the X-mythos, even if they didn’t get their due towards the end. I hope Hickman has some stuff in store for them. We’ve already seen Armor in the previews, planting a Krakoa Seed at some undisclosed location, and the Stepford Cuckoos.
    Hopefully we'll see more x-students. Here hoping for Hope. BTW, is Broccoli girl black now?

A few mistakes on there. Archangel debuted in issue 1, not issue 3. If that's using current codenames, Penance should be M. The Hulk series Wolverine debuted in started in 1968, not 1962 (the '62 one got cancelled at issue 6, the later one was Tales to Astonish rebranded). Pyro might be wrong as well. The original is dead, and if Hickman is using the new one, the debut would be an issue of X-Men Gold.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Hopefully we'll see more x-students. Here hoping for Hope. BTW, is Broccoli girl black now?
    I like that Hickman seems to be focusing a lot more on younger generations like Generation X, or at least that’s where his head is at when he’s doing these interviews. He brought up Synch and Skin as mutants who he felt never got a fair shake, as well as Husk and Cypher.

And I think that new kid finally has a name and codename, Desmond and Fauna, respectively. They’re still black, but now is colored green (probably to push their mutantness a bit more).

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    A few mistakes on there. Archangel debuted in issue 1, not issue 3. If that's using current codenames, Penance should be M. The Hulk series Wolverine debuted in started in 1968, not 1962 (the '62 one got cancelled at issue 6, the later one was Tales to Astonish rebranded). Pyro might be wrong as well. The original is dead, and if Hickman is using the new one, the debut would be an issue of X-Men Gold.
    Pyro’s been back since Necrosha. Since then, he showed up in Iceman, Weapon X, and Uncanny X-Men.

With the code cracked, where do you think the students won’t be written:

XMEN
    MARAUDERS
    EXCALIBUR
    XFORCE
    NEW MUTANTS
    FALLEN ANGELS

In some seriousness, I remember KT saying Hellion might show up in something. What better place for modern day Claremont!Sunspot to show up than Fallen Angels?

I want Pixie to join Excalibur

I can see that.

Hopefully most of them fall in the X-Men title. I can see Pixie in Excalibur, too.

Worst case scenario they show up as cannon fodder for the Marauders

wow imagine them not even making it to the relaunch because they all die in HOXPOX.......at least they'll get drawn pretty before they perish. but Duggan is writing Emma......and he's written Hellion.......hmmmmmm

im gunning for Leah on another X-Book. I'd pay good money to see what her take is on the Emma and Julian mentor/mom relationship would be

I could see Marauders or Fallen Angels being a "rebellious youth" kind of title.