Page 13 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    bad news peeps rosenberg used elixir to kill every remaining nxm to bring back a couple of madrox dupes
    Hellion's still alive because he went back to DC comics
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I didn't really care about Loa...but if that is her im kind of annoyed that they'd just bring her back for shock value death.

And if it is her the other New X-Men kids better fucking react. Wasn't she close to Anole/Elixir? Anyways, I hope Elixir brings her back if she is dead. And the New X-Men get a mini about kicking whoever's ass is responsible for her death. That is all. They need a road trip series like the new mutants got; they'd been through so much.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    He can, but he has to kill in the same proportion. A life for a life, that's how it currently works for his powers.
    Ok, let's see.
    Loa, Wallflower, Icarus, Tag, Quill, Wolf Cub, Onyxx, Sophie, Basilisk, Squid Boy, Dryad, Network, Rubbermaid. That makes 13.
    Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Jean, Kitty, Angel, Beast, Iceman, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Gambit, Psylocke: 13
    Oh, and let's trade Dazzler for that fart dude from Xorn's class.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Ok, let's see.
    Loa, Wallflower, Icarus, Tag, Quill, Wolf Cub, Onyxx, Sophie, Basilisk, Squid Boy, Dryad, Network, Rubbermaid. That makes 13.
    Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Jean, Kitty, Angel, Beast, Iceman, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Gambit, Psylocke: 13
    Oh goodness, I wouldn't trade anyone for Icarus back... He rejected his identity, mutilated himself and betrayed his friends (and family, 'cause Melody was at the mansion at the time). He can stay dead. He's not even worth a Doop, and I'd kill him for no reason at all.

But if it's a life for a life, just kill Wolverine, Deadpool, etc. a bunch of times. They'll get better, thanks to their powers and / or indefinite contracts.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Ok, let's see.
    You lost me when you made a combo of Icarus, Tag, Quill and Wolf Cub, but I appreaciate the sentiment.

Astonishing Member

not new x-men, but Wild Child has been dead for over a decade. If he around the age of the New Mutants, like, say, Rahne, after a decade of being dead, a resurrected one would probably be around the age of the new xmen, or gen x at most.
    I think he was killed because Marvel wanted all the wolverine like characters to be good looking instead of feralish, and relatives of Wolverine, like Daken or X-23

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Oh goodness, I wouldn't trade anyone for Icarus back... He rejected his identity, mutilated himself and betrayed his friends (and family, 'cause Melody was at the mansion at the time). He can stay dead. He's not even worth a Doop, and I'd kill him for no reason at all.

But if it's a life for a life, just kill Wolverine, Deadpool, etc. a bunch of times. They'll get better, thanks to their powers and / or indefinite contracts.
    I would feel that same way if that was Kurt or Rahne, but Icarus was just a kid. An impressionable, religious kid who saw a bunch of his friends lose their "naturally-born gifts" with Reverend Stryker preaching that this was done as a plan from God. Besides, he didn’t do this with the intention of seeing his friends blown up and even in death, he managed to help his team discover Nimrod.

Death Countdown: 18 Days

BANNED

thats actually really sad, bringing back characters just to kill them off hurts my soul

NextGen art incoming:

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Here's some Anole and Maggot for you guys.

Attachment 77275

BANNED

Hellion pops up on Waiting For The Trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    NextGen art incoming:
    I guess Maggott's going to have a big part in NextGen.

I mean sure, it's not like there's dozens of other underused students. Let's bring back a dead black X-man and put him in the overcrowded school book instead of making room on one of the main rosters.

That devious smile tells all.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I guess Maggott's going to have a big part in NextGen.

I mean sure, it's not like there's dozens of other underused students. Let's bring back a dead black X-man and put him in the overcrowded school book instead of making room on one of the main rosters.
    The funniest part is that’s JDW was telling these writers that Maggott was busy and couldn’t be used on actual teams (where he would’ve gotten REAL development) and we thought he was gonna be doing something worthwhile. Nope. He’s stuck on Brisson’s Glob stealth, eating up room that another New X-Man could’ve had, and will most likely get killed off in the second issue.

Of course this is obviously enough to get X-Twitter screaming in joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Hellion pops up on Waiting For The Trade.

robert looks so handsome
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

So
    NOT to beat a dead horse or whatever BUUUUUT

I was staring at that image everyone is talking about. The one with LOA.... and what if what we are seeing isn't a splatter beneath her (is that what folks believe, btw?)
    What if its just her powers, "wearing away" the snow around her? And she's NOT dead?

Is that naive?