Page 70 of 137 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2043

Graco is our hero
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Will have to remember to get that next time I order stuff. Have to admit that I found the story more then a little underwhelming after the the recap issue of Blindfold telling the backstory, but I really liked the art in it.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Prodigy, Elixir, and Dust are all doing pretty well considering they think all their friends are dead.

We haven't seen enough of the first two to know. Dust has found some new friends to hang out with.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

NXM Wed tomorrow

GET HYPE!
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    NXM Wed tomorrow

GET HYPE!
    Hoping Elixir makes it to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    We haven't seen enough of the first two to know. Dust has found some new friends to hang out with.
    From what we’ve seen from Elixir in #19, he seems pretty alright. He could probably snap at any moment but maybe Xorn instilled some tranquility in him. I still don’t see how David and Sooraya aren’t emotional wrecks, but then again none of the X-Men are really acting like they lost all their friends except when it serves the plot.

Dust probably prayed, maybe spoke to someone at a mosque. Then she tried to continue the fight on her own, before finding new allies in the Champions.

Prodigy was only seen at Wolfsbane's funeral, right? We don't know how he's feeling at all. Though he isn't friendless. He can probably talk to his other friends from the Young Avengers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Nextgen #5:
    spoilers:
    Long story short, the whole issue was a Life Seed goose chase. We don’t see Trance or Match or Gentle. Pixie ‘ports the X-Men to the main crew, they get thrown in the Danger Room, and forget each other. It’s underwhelming to say the least but I’m sure someone will enjoy it.
    end of spoilers

Amazing Nightcrawler #5:
    spoilers:
    The whole issue is a godsend. But it ends with the Cuckoos being reunited under Studio X, Surge as the new leading lady, and it’s revealed that Hellion was the one who was telekinetically weakening the roof at the studio. There’s something funny about Surge finally getting a main role right as the mini ends that’s hilarious and sad.
    end of spoilers

Uncanny X-Men #20:
    spoilers:
    Logan doesn’t try to fight Elixir, so he guts Marrow and tells Josh to go heal her to get him out of the battle. That’s it. Presumably, O.N.E. arrests everyone again when they come to stop the commotion.
    end of spoilers

Nori is a sell out

ahem she just joined the winning team

The Livewire series was a dumpster fire....while the Hellraiser series is going to soar even higher

#MASTERMINDSTUDIOS4LYFE
    Last edited by The Big G; 06-19-2019 at 09:27 AM.

You say that now but when they release the Flatscan Zombie Beach Party reboot with Nori and she gives the best performance of a lifetime, you’ll be eating those words.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    You say that now but when they release the Flatscan Zombie Beach Party reboot with Nori and she gives the best performance of a lifetime, you’ll be eating those words.
    I'm just glad we're going to get Hellraise IV: The Next Testament

Spectacular Member DetectiveStrange's Avatar

So I was thinking about the NXM (from any squad/team), and who'd be considered as the top 20 members. Not necessarily my favorites, but those of the fourth generation of teenage x-students who've really made it in terms of popularity/importance in the world of the x-men/women.

Here's my own choices:
    QUENTIN QUIRE
    SURGE
    GLOB HERMAN
    X-23
    THE STEPFORD CUCKOOS
    ARMOR
    DUST
    PIXIE
    ELIXIR
    PRODIGY
    HELLION
    OYA
    MERCURY
    BLING!
    ANOLE
    BLINDFOLD
    ROCKSLIDE
    BROO
    GENTLE
    MATCH

I was wondering, in the 18 years since this generation has been around in comics, who'd be in your top 20 - or top 10 - most important New X-Men characters?
    Last edited by DetectiveStrange; 06-19-2019 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveStrange View Post
    So I was thinking about the NXM (from any squad/team), and who'd be considered as the top 20 members. Not necessarily my favorites, but those of the fourth generation of teenage x-students who've really made it in terms of popularity/importance in the world of the x-men/women.

Here's my own choices:
    QUENTIN QUIRE
    SURGE
    GLOB HERMAN
    X-23
    THE STEPFORD CUCKOOS
    ARMOR
    DUST
    PIXIE
    ELIXIR
    PRODIGY
    HELLION
    OYA
    MERCURY
    BLING!
    ANOLE
    BLINDFOLD
    ROCKSLIDE
    BROO
    GENTLE
    MATCH

I was wondering, in the 18 years since this generation has been around in comics, who'd be in your top 20 - or top 10 - most important New X-Men characters?
    I wouldn’t consider Broo or Oya part of the New X-Men (i flip flop on whether Quentin and Glob are part of that gen) but I generally agree with this list. Any of the New X-Men that made it on the Disassembled teaser should get top billing, so in no particular order:
    • X-23
    • Armor
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Gentle
    • Dust
    • Mercury
    • Surge
    • Dust
    • Hellion
    • Prodigy
    • Mercury
    • Pixie
    • Anole
    • Rockslide
    • Elixir
    • Bling!
    • Blindfold
    • Indra
    • Loa
    • Match

I wish Trance made the list but she’s only an interesting visual when she’s using her powers, but artists like drawing Match.