Page 106 of 137 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2043

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    I feel like Hellion and Surge, due to their acting careers in Age of Nate, might be more willing to not tow the Xavier line.

ESPECIALLY Hellion. Seriously we can bring people back to life...but can't heal his hands?
    Julian never asked

I would rather none of the New X-Men get educated in reparations and race theory by Glob and his Mormons, but I can see Mercury and Bling! dipping out and renting an apartment on Roosevelt Island.

Apparently the Five are working around the clock to resurrect all of the dead mutants. I don't know if Josh can spare the energy to regenerate Julian's hands without throwing off the process and causing delays

Does Julian want hands or does he want Tag to be alive again?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I would rather none of the New X-Men get educated in reparations and race theory by Glob and his Mormons, but I can see Mercury and Bling! dipping out and renting an apartment on Roosevelt Island.
    Pretty sure Bling and Mercury already broke up off panel assuming writers will even remember Brian Woods X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Apparently the Five are working around the clock to resurrect all of the dead mutants. I don't know if Josh can spare the energy to regenerate Julian's hands without throwing off the process and causing delays

Also, since I am pro-keep the prosthetics, I do want to point out that Julian during that scan vs Julian now have a sea of character development between them. Just like Karma, I really don’t see Julian rushing to get his hands fixed, especially if it’s at the expense of potentially ruining the chance of other dead mutants coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    Pretty sure Bling and Mercury already broke up off panel assuming writers will even remember Brian Woods X-Men.

They are still together per Strain’s Generation X
    Last edited by Tycon; 09-19-2019 at 12:42 PM.

Well......since we’ve been burned. Again. What Young mutants don’t wanna embrace paradise? Will they be new mutants that Brisson makes up or familiar faces from the student body?
    I'm thinking it'll be a mix. Some new faces with different views on Krakoa, as well as some known ones who have the insider's view and are disillusioned or suspicious.

For established characters, I'd say:

Roxy - She was going to take some time away from the school anyway, and Krakoa is not what she signed up for.
    Nathan - Newcomer with a relatively easy to control/conceal power. Maybe not happy to trade in his whole identity for a mutant one.
    Benjy - Didn't have the greatest start with the X-Men, has relatively good power control, and he's college age anyway.
    Velocidad - I can see him being majorly disillusioned after the events of Rosencanny.
    Anole - He's told the X-Men to **** off before, and he's had a rough time lately.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

From World War Hulk: X-Men #1 (August, 2007).

Ah yes, the writer of that story was Brian Wood. Makes sense that Bling got rewarded for stalking Mercury and force kissing Jubilee.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Ah yes, the writer of that story was Brian Wood. Makes sense that Bling got rewarded for stalking Mercury and force kissing Jubilee.
    Oof, too real.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Is it wrong that I want some of the NXM to start hanging out with Apocalypse.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Also, since I am pro-keep the prosthetics, I do want to point out that Julian during that scan vs Julian now have a sea of character development between them. Just like Karma, I really don’t see Julian rushing to get his hands fixed, especially if it’s at the expense of potentially ruining the chance of other dead mutants coming back.

They are still together per Strain’s Generation X
    Okay that is cool now I do not mind Whitley writing the New X-Men team as well, as long as he does not break them up just to insert his own pet character into the relationship because that would be annoying.

By the way was the Generation X run any good I passed on it as I stopped reading Marvel during that Secret Wars nonsense and just got back into it with House of X.
    Last edited by ComeOnBunny; 09-19-2019 at 03:11 PM.

Okay that is cool now I do not mind Whitley writing the New X-Men team as well, as long as he does not break them up just to insert his own pet character into the relationship because that would be annoying.

By the way was the Generation X run any good I passed on it as I stopped reading Marvel during that Secret Wars nonsense and just got back into it with House of X.
    Gen X was decent, it’s not amazing but it’s not worthless either. It got unfairly shat on because it wasn’t a continuation of the 90s comic and the art style was heavily criticized as well.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

I agree there, good writing, ugly art.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post

They don't have a viable DNA sample to restore Tag from - he'd been depowered when he died and all DNA samples from depowered mutants were destroyed at the same time as the depowering. So they can't bring Brian back using the golden eggs.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Julian never asked
    Never really got the chance to.
    I mean have they even been anywhere near one another since Julian lost his hands?

Its always been something like Josh hiding in a church, being a Utopian, or being dead again...and Julian being M-Pox'd and held by the Inhumans