Page 109 of 137 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2043

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Also Preview was depowered but was not on the bus so she is still alive. Sadly, her sister Network was on the bus. That never mad sense to me. My head canon always some of the depowered students clinging to each other and forming collectives. I would love him back among with many more.
    Yeah that is weird. If someone was coming to pick one of them up, why not both? They either should've both been on the bus, or neither should've.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    Yes!!! He was depowered, but spared as he was DeFillipis and Weir's favorite. Either they or Kyost said it in an interview around that time. It was a favor. His grandfather picked him up from the mansion.
    Really? I never knew that. I really like the character's premise, would love to have seen more of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    In light of the Krakoan resurrection project, was Mercury ahead of the game when she left what looks like a sample of her liquid metal in the school's time capsule back during WatX?

Attachment 87382
    ok but now i wonder if cessily can die

Quote Originally Posted by mercuryfan View Post
    ok but now i wonder if cessily can die
    We know that electricity hurts her, but I don't know that we've seen that a sufficient amount would actually kill her.

But I can think of plenty of other ways

You cut off enough pieces of her, small enough they can't really do damage, and separate them in different containers, then she can't necessarily reform herself.
    Or you could bond pieces of her flesh to Predator Xs again. She was only able to reabsorb some from a Pred after it had already died.
    A psychic could probably just turn her off her mind.
    Someone like Alchemy or Diablo could transmute her metal flesh into another material like plastic. If she can't move at all then she's effectively dead.

Melody Guthrie, formerly known as Aero, showed out in Fearless #3. She’s still an X-Man at heart!

Also, the preview for Jim Zub’s last Champions issue is out. Maybe afterwards, Dust can join her family on Krakoa: http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr.../champions-10/

If she hadn't pushed her out of the way, that girl would definitely have been badly injured or killed. If that blast can cut hair, you can bet it'd do serious damage to a person's body.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

so now that marvel get the rights back to x men there may be a small chance we see some new x men in the mcu

Spectacular Member

They need to another book or team with
    Elixir , Icarus , Prodigy , Surge , Wind Dancer , Wither and replace Wallflower more dynamic characters like Dryad and Dust ,

Then another book or team with
    Hellion , Rockslide , Tag , X-23 , Gentle , Aero , Pixie , D.J , Specter , Trance and Anole

Then a third book or team with
    Armor and Hope leading the remaining youth of Krakoa

Krakoa Youth:
    Beak , Angel Salvadore , Ernst , No-Girl , Glob Herman , Squid-Boy , Blindfold , Wing , Indra , Loa , Network , Preview , Match , Mercury , Bling! , Flubber , Quill , Five-In-One , M-Twins/Hollow , Shark-Girl , Sprite , Amp (Zack) , Amy (Michelle) , , Eye-Boy , Hindsight , Nature Girl , Oya , Primal , Transonic , Velocidad , Zero , Indra's Sister , Ziggy Karst , Wolf Cub , Mukus (They seem obsessed with spit lately) , Spit Girl , Genesis , Kid Gladiator , Crosta , Maxime , Manon , Broo , Cipher , Creep , Face , Graymalkin , Ink , Rico , Goldballs , Hijak , Tempus , Triage , Sojobo-Tengu , Karasu-Tengu , Maximilian Frankenstein , Manuel Enduque , Jeb Guthrie , Fauna and Wrench (I missed some but they would all work together under Armor and Hope)
    Last edited by Npresh24; 09-28-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Ugh I wouldn’t want Indra and Mercury and Cipher and Match grouped with the Krakoan youth, but I feel like it’s inevitable. I wish they could get to stand out as their own generation but more often than not, the lines are getting blurred and everyone’s just categorized as “student.” I hope that changes in the new Dawn of X world.

I'm pretty sure that Max Frankenstein escaped the school and became a villain again. He recently terrorized Kid Kaiju

I have no idea what happened to Manuel

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Ugh I wouldn’t want Indra and Mercury and Cipher and Match grouped with the Krakoan youth, but I feel like it’s inevitable. I wish they could get to stand out as their own generation but more often than not, the lines are getting blurred and everyone’s just categorized as “student.” I hope that changes in the new Dawn of X world.
    I wanted them to be in the 2nd group but there was already so many characters their , I figured since their more Senior level students they would get most of the focus with Armor and Hope.

So now that there's an excellent chance of all the murdered kids coming back, I'm wondering how that will affect the core NXM group. M-Day and following slaughter by the Purifiers was a defining moment of trauma for a lot of them. They saw their friends gunned down, held their burned bodies, attended their funerals. How do you reconcile that with having them walking around again?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    So now that there's an excellent chance of all the murdered kids coming back, I'm wondering how that will affect the core NXM group. M-Day and following slaughter by the Purifiers was a defining moment of trauma for a lot of them. They saw their friends gunned down, held their burned bodies, attended their funerals. How do you reconcile that with having them walking around again?
    why to i have the feeling that the only kids who hava a sight change to come back are laurie and jay

I want Onyxx to come back and steal Glob's spotlight

was Dryad a earth powered based character. She could control plants? Poison Ivy level ish?