Page 121 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2043

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Interesting but looks like they are making everybody "New Mutants" now. New Mutants A roster looks like it will be rotating in people from Gen X, New Mutants B roster has Armor and company.
    I don't think they're making everyone 'New Mutants' so much as this being fans of other young mutants getting shafted again. We'll want stories about characters like Hellion, Surge, Anole, and Mercury...and we'll get the old "They're appearing in New Mutants!" excuse where they'll just be wallpaper, brief cameos, or generally jobbed in favor of the 'New Mutants' and whoever the writer's pet characters are.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Here's three more

That's fun. But c'mon, X23 and Bisharp, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    That's fun. But c'mon, X23 and Bisharp, obviously.
    well maybe she'll catch one when she upgrades to six pokemon
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I wish Duggan would bring Jules into Marauders.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

Ink was ludicrously OP given his powers and could be a huge asset to Orchis. I never liked him but he'd make a solid villain.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Ink was ludicrously OP given his powers and could be a huge asset to Orchis. I never liked him but he'd make a solid villain.
    The guy who gave him his tattoos was even more dangerous, like they showed in Young X-men. Any villain that had him would be pretty darn OP.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    The guy who gave him his tattoos was even more dangerous, like they showed in Young X-men. Any villain that had him would be pretty darn OP.
    That's one guy who I hope never gets brought back

Completely useless character and I don't think Guggenheim even bothered to give him a name

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post

Completely useless character and I don't think Guggenheim even bothered to give him a name
    Leon Nunez. That reminds me that I should get around to lettering some fan-comic pages, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post

He went into a coma during Young X-men, came out of it off panel to give Ink more powers, and hasn't been seen at all as far as I'm aware.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    He went into a coma during Young X-men, came out of it off panel to give Ink more powers, and hasn't been seen at all as far as I'm aware.
    It's funny, he went into a coma trying to give Ink the powers of the Phoenix.

If they had only thought a little less grandly (and more practically). Give *a whole bunch of people* the powers of non-Omega mutants, like Madrox or the Vanisher or Frenzy or whatever. Stick to the 'easy' stuff, and mass produce that ****!

The chat about Ink reminded me that I still had these lingering on my hard drive. Story by me, art by Graconius/average-xmendrawings. First couple of pages were lettered ages ago on a different program, hence the wonky inconsistencies. I'll see about turning out the rest of them as we go.

So I was bored today and wanted to try my hand at Big G's concept

Oh wow Anduinel, you and Graconius are a killer team. I always love reading these pages you guys collab on