Page 122 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2043

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post

Wow, I LOVE these. Much better than Marvel's published X-kids content.

BANNED

The chat about Ink reminded me that I still had these lingering on my hard drive. Story by me, art by Graconius/average-xmendrawings. First couple of pages were lettered ages ago on a different program, hence the wonky inconsistencies. I'll see about turning out the rest of them as we go.
    More more more. These are brilliant. Bless you both

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Oh wow Anduinel, you and Graconius are a killer team. I always love reading these pages you guys collab on
    Thanks! This one's been on the back-burner for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Wow, I LOVE these. Much better than Marvel's published X-kids content.
    Glad you're enjoying.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    More more more. These are brilliant. Bless you both
    Luis does great work, doesn't he? Witchfire's expression in that last panel made me cackle.

I know she wasn’t a major character but I was hoping Fearless would end with Melody Guthrie’s powers being restored.

what is that from?

The last girl looks like an off model Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    what is that from?

The last girl looks like an off model Rachel
    I'm aware of the running joke that no one on this board actually reads the threads before they chime in, but still...

This is really great. You and Graconius really knocked it out of the park...AGAIN !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    I know she wasn’t a major character but I was hoping Fearless would end with Melody Guthrie’s powers being restored.
    It was set before HOXPOX, which is why she wasn't. I won't be surprised if she does get repowered though, especially if that writer is on one of the second wave X books. Maybe they could do it at the same time as her brother Icarus's resurrection? If it's not in a new book, either New Mutants or Fallen Angels should do it - those two books both feature a Guthrie sibling.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Luis does great work, doesn't he? Witchfire's expression in that last panel made me cackle.
    Brilliant stuff. And yes so good- hard witchy vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Hopefully all the depowered mutants get their time. Waiting on Wind Dancer & Prodigy too.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Hopefully all the depowered mutants get their time. Waiting on Wind Dancer & Prodigy too.
    Oh, so much for Wind-Dancer. (Prodigy is interesting in that, even depowered, he technically still retains at least some of the benefits of having used his power in the past.)

And yeah, I'd like to see Melody repowered, too. Ever since the mutant Guthrie clan started proliferating (Paige, Jay, etc.), I wanted a story about all the kids, mutant and yet-to-be mutant, packed into an RV with their mother, crossing the country, for whatever reason, with Sinister as the behind-the-scenes bad-guy.

Although I would prefer Melody's power being something more interesting than just flight, like the ability to generate a psychoactive field of responsive air around someone or something that allows it to fly, and can be used on someone else as a sort of temporary 'gift of flight.' Just to mix it up, since flight, by itself, is rarely someone's *only* power, and is more often a side-power that someone like Banshee or Storm or Sunfire get in addition to their other powers.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 10-27-2019 at 01:58 AM.

She does need a secondary mutation, yeah... ironically, the new Aero's powers are very similar to Wind Dancer's. Perhaps a new second power could be used to explain a new codename? She'll be needing a new one.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She does need a secondary mutation, yeah... ironically, the new Aero's powers are very similar to Wind Dancer's. Perhaps a new second power could be used to explain a new codename? She'll be needing a new one.
    Not sure I want a secondary mutation, a la 'turn to diamond or be a telepath,' so much as a single mutation that happens to allow one to fly, but could be used to do something else (like Hellion, who can use his TK to fly, but that isn't the only thing he can do with it). A softer sort of retcon that she's got a power that can allow her to fly, but, with training, she's learned to give others the power to fly, or found some other thing she can do, like 'fly' objects around telekinetically, or control gravity's pull (or orientation) on items touched, or adapt to another medium (instead of 'air,' like water or earth, and gain the ability to travel effortlessly underwater or burrow under the earth).

Secondary mutation doesn't always mean unrelated powers like Emma's. At one point Iceman was turning permanently into ice, and that was considered a secondary mutation. So was Beast's body change from cat to ape form. So Melody being able to make other things other than herself float, or being able to carve a path through water, would still be a secondary mutation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    This is really great. You and Graconius really knocked it out of the park...AGAIN !!!
    Is there a place to see the whole thing?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Spectacular Member

I always thought Melody Guthrie's secondary mutation would be tied to the aura that appears around her during flight possibly similiar to her brother Cannonball or Lightspeed (Julie Powers).