Page 130 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2043

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Disassembly was the best X-Story of the decade because the Old Ones let me roam this mortal earth again just to complain about it. Hail the king, JDW. For with his right hand, he summoned the blessing of Hick. And with the left, the wrath of the Dogg.
    It’s true. X-Men: Disassembled closes out an era but also gave us the physical form of one of the most powerful beings in the Milky Way - Snoopigus Doggogus.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post

I'd say this panel sums up the 2010s for the New X-Men
    The meta.........it hurts

Eve Ewing and Kim Jacinto’s new comic revealed: OUTLAWED

Something that will affect all Marvel teen heroes, but what are we to make of that with Krakoa. Will this discourage mutants like Pixie and Anole from even leaving Krakoa to go to the US and what will that mean for mutant teens that aren’t under Krakoa yet? I don’t know if that can all be addressed in a one-shot.

Why is X-23 cosplaying as Kamala

Dust confirmed for having a+200 IQ.

Rosenberg decimates the X-Men? Saw the **** coming, joined the Champions.

Seems like some teen Champions are going to be thrown under the bus? She already left the team for Homo Superior Island.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Wonder what doom this spells for......brace yourselves......

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Dust confirmed for having a+200 IQ.

Rosenberg decimates the X-Men? Saw the **** coming, joined the Champions.

Seems like some teen Champions are going to be thrown under the bus? She already left the team for Homo Superior Island.
    Dust really is always joining the winning team and I respect her for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why is X-23 cosplaying as Kamala
    She likes the costume

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Wonder what doom this spells for......brace yourselves......

Maybe a shortcut to being repowered?

Makes me wonder... If the leaders of Krakoa are still searching for a way to repower the victims of Wanda, but are already able to bring back dead mutants... Could some depowered mutants be tempted to kill themselves in the hope to being resurrected with their powers back?

Maybe a shortcut to being repowered?

Makes me wonder... If the leaders of Krakoa are still searching for a way to repower the victims of Wanda, but are already able to bring back dead mutants... Could some depowered mutants be tempted to kill themselves in the hope to being resurrected with their powers back?
    Why would anyone do that when as of current continuity, resurrecting a person does not bring back their powers if they were depowered?

Eve Ewing and Kim Jacinto’s new comic revealed: OUTLAWED

Something that will affect all Marvel teen heroes, but what are we to make of that with Krakoa. Will this discourage mutants like Pixie and Anole from even leaving Krakoa to go to the US and what will that mean for mutant teens that aren’t under Krakoa yet? I don’t know if that can all be addressed in a one-shot.
    Mutants aren't subject to human laws, as per the terms of Krakoan trade deal and seen with Sabretooth's glorious collection by Emma. So unless this law is applied in Wakanda and other places outside the treaty, they shouldn't be affected because why give up magic drugs to prosecute some teenagers?

Why would anyone do that when as of current continuity, resurrecting a person does not bring back their powers if they were depowered?
    Oh, my bad. I missed or forgot that. So Tag is back but still depowered. Sucks. I was hoping some depowered mutants died off panel and came back with powers.

Oh, my bad. I missed or forgot that. So Tag is back but still depowered. Sucks. I was hoping some depowered mutants died off panel and came back with powers.
    I think the only time it was mentioned was in the data pages in HoX about them needing to find a way to fix the issue of the depowering, which doesnt make much sense since there have been several with Krakoa's figure heads being responsible. Apocalypse has celestial tech, (Ms) Sinister and Emma had Mothervine, and Doug and Krakoa have the techno-organic virus. Any one of these solutions would solve the trick and you have Elixir, Sage and Hope around to stabilize the mutations. This really should not be an issue

I wonder if Hickman with red-tag anymore issues in Dawn of X. Because I can see the issue that will undo the M-Day depowered status being highlighted in red.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Mutants aren't subject to human laws, as per the terms of Krakoan trade deal and seen with Sabretooth's glorious collection by Emma. So unless this law is applied in Wakanda and other places outside the treaty, they shouldn't be affected because why give up magic drugs to prosecute some teenagers?
    That’s true, but I think the complications will put a strain between the mutant members on Champions like Bombshell and Pinpoint (is he a mutant? he’s listed that way on the wikia) since they would be able to still do superheroics while the other teen members would be held under the law.

Bombshell is a mutant?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Bombshell is a mutant?
    From the ultimate universe, so her status is unclear. She is only named a mutant because she is the daughter of a mutate, that was an old deffinition of mutant in marvel before the concept of X-gene was introducted.

I think the only time it was mentioned was in the data pages in HoX about them needing to find a way to fix the issue of the depowering, which doesnt make much sense since there have been several with Krakoa's figure heads being responsible. Apocalypse has celestial tech, (Ms) Sinister and Emma had Mothervine, and Doug and Krakoa have the techno-organic virus. Any one of these solutions would solve the trick and you have Elixir, Sage and Hope around to stabilize the mutations. This really should not be an issue
    I agree. They could find any reason to fix the depowered. Makes me think that they just haven’t yet because they want to do a story about it.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    From the ultimate universe, so her status is unclear. She is only named a mutant because she is the daughter of a mutate, that was an old deffinition of mutant in marvel before the concept of X-gene was introducted.
    She was stated to be a mutant, yeah. However, Ultimate mutants are man made - the X gene isn't a thing on Earth-1610 - and Bombshell should probably be classed the same as Mayday Parker Spider-Girl, who is a mutate because she inherited her father's powers. Compare to Franklin Richards, who has different powers to his parents and is therefore a mutant.

Pinpoint's origin was never actually revealed.

That’s true, but I think the complications will put a strain between the mutant members on Champions like Bombshell and Pinpoint (is he a mutant? he’s listed that way on the wikia) since they would be able to still do superheroics while the other teen members would be held under the law.
    Would they? They could be deported to Krakoa if they are mutants (but we don't know that Pinpoint is and Bombshell isn't actually 616 native). Snowguard (Canadian) and Locust (Mexican) are in the same boat.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 12-10-2019 at 05:55 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman