Page 132 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2043

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    I disliked the infographic. Naming the houses with the Greek Alphabet, but charting them using Latin is annoying when they don't match their equivalents. I wish it had used numbers instead.
    True, Alpha should be A, Beta should be B, and so on. Gamma, which is C, isn't used.

I wonder what the REDACTED one is? The others seem to cover all the generations.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    Honestly I desperately need Prodigy in X-Corps. I'm surprised marvel hasn't realized they can really earn their diversity points if they start using him as their resident smart guy.
    That sounds good, I wonder if X-Corp is gonna be like X-Factor Investigations. I can see Kate seeking out to Prodigy because she knows he has an ingenious mind and business connections. Plus, he fits the theme of q*eer men being the Hellfire Bishops.

What the heck is even going on in that last panel? Sir Artist, this is not how hugging works!

Seriously, it looks like she just tripped and is about to catch herself on David.

She’s falling, David’s about to catch her, and Piotr is disappointed at her weak center of gravity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    What the heck is even going on in that last panel? Sir Artist, this is not how hugging works!

Seriously, it looks like she just tripped and is about to catch herself on David.
    *SIGH* Ramos...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post

It's a side-effect of having those twiggy bodies and giant clunky boots. Everyone's swaying like Weebles. She'll pendulum back in the other direction next panel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    It's a side-effect of having those twiggy bodies and giant clunky boots. Everyone's swaying like Weebles. She'll pendulum back in the other direction next panel.
    Not to mention the ginormous rack Ramos gives all his women no matter their age. Those puppies have her center of balance all thrown off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It can satisfy fans of all generations if they’re willing to share the title.
    'Sharing the title' has never gone particularly well for the New X-men group.

Not sure if it applies here, but it was announced that they're releasing a Marvel Legend's Stepford Cuckoos. Hopefully we can see other "young" characters, like Mercury, Pixie and Hellion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    *SIGH* Ramos...
    Yeah, Humberto Ramos. I'd know that style anywhere, he was the first artist on the modern Champions, and had done a lot of Spider-Man. His next book is Strange Academy - yet another teen book.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Dawn of X appearances:

Fallen Angels #4 - Yes, it’s a very controversial issue. But X-23 is gonna be in it. So read it if you want I guess, I’m enjoying it.

New Mutants #4 - Pixie, Armor, and the Morrison crew are appearing in the issue. Hopefully Pixie’s role is a bit bigger than just being Boomer’s designated walker.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    'Sharing the title' has never gone particularly well for the New X-men group.
    True, but hopefully with the acknowledgment that a specific group of characters are the New X-Men, maybe their treatment will call for at least a little bit of required reading. Or we can hold out and sacrifice our firstborns to Baphomet with the hope that Vita Ayala will be writing the X-teens book.

BOOM-BOOM stumbles into the ZETA HOUSE, looking rather green around the gills.

BOOM-BOOM: "Hey, guys! *hic* Lookit me, Mort-- *burp* errrrr, Anoley! I'm Marvel editorial!"

*Vomits all over the floor*
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    True, but hopefully with the acknowledgment that a specific group of characters are the New X-Men, maybe their treatment will call for at least a little bit of required reading. Or we can hold out and sacrifice our firstborns to Baphomet with the hope that Vita Ayala will be writing the X-teens book.
    Except that TPTB seem to think everything from New Mutants v3 up through GenX v2 counts as "New X-Men". So by that measure, stuff like the Glob/Armor squad means the kids are getting exposure, and anyone who complains is just sour that their particular faves aren't involved. It's a lose-lose, unfortunately.

You mean New Mutants v2, if you're talking about the Academy X gang.

Woops, said something stupid
    Heck, why just stop there? I hope Brisson gives up a Glob X Rockslide X Basilisk team up. With Mercury as the straight man, although she's neither.
    Last edited by mugiwara; 12-15-2019 at 02:41 PM.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way