Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137
Results 2,041 to 2,043 of 2043
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Bad thought occurred, if the woman geting knocked up plot happens, what's the over under on characters like dust, surge, laura or any young xmen being knocked up to explane why they aren't being used ?
    TBH, I’ve always thought that Laura getting pregnant could be an interesting plot to explore with her background.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    The only thing that gives what the rumor any form of weight is A) The whole "make more mutants" creedo. Which has really yet to be explored" and B) The fact that the residents of OMEGA House is Redacted.
    Wait I’m confused. Why would the redacted Omega House matter in the endgame? I think that house may be reserved for the young Omegas like Franklin or, in the future, any Chimeras that have Omega Mutant DNA donors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Wait I’m confused. Why would the redacted Omega House matter in the endgame? I think that house may be reserved for the young Omegas like Franklin or, in the future, any Chimeras that have Omega Mutant DNA donors.
    Because the OMEGA house could be for all the mutant kids from this supposed "NexGen" series.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.