Page 18 of 137 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I liked the idea of him having the spiky arm. Also, does he still have his camouflage abilities? And does anyone have any scans of Anole with a tail? I don't think I've seen him with it. Was there a reason that he grew a tail or did is just appear out of nowhere?
    Just came out of nowhere. This is the closest we’ve come to seeing Beetle’s dream realized:

Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Why would you spoil NextGen like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Why would you spoil NextGen like that?
    Because I'm that guy
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I just busted a huge New X-Men: Childhood's End - The Complete Collection, available now at your local retailer.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

My preorder is coming soon. Weir/DeFilippis + Kyost. Best time.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

spoilers:
    So Warren’s the head of the Summers Institute. He’s in charge of the students that were classmates with the girl he dated for almost a year as a teen. That’s got to be awkward on multiple levels if he retains his memory in the 616.
    end of spoilers

Eh, the New X-Men really aren't that much younger than Husk

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Eh, the New X-Men really aren't that much younger than Husk
    Tell that to Marvel.

I wish Next Gen was an on going in the regular verse. And I hope people support this mini. Great artist and Brisson is pretty good in his own way.

The thing im fearing is that they are using this mini to guage interest. If it does bad they will use it as an excuse that no one was intereseted so they dont see a reason to make a book for the younger xmen.

Crossing my finger its one of the tops mini's from AoXMan; because honestly im only picking up this one and Xtremists.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I wish Next Gen was an on going in the regular verse. And I hope people support this mini. Great artist and Brisson is pretty good in his own way.

The thing im fearing is that they are using this mini to guage interest. If it does bad they will use it as an excuse that no one was intereseted so they dont see a reason to make a book for the younger xmen.

Crossing my finger its one of the tops mini's from AoXMan; because honestly im only picking up this one and Xtremists.
    Its what they've been doing for awhile now. They say they're giving us a book staring the mutants we actually want to read about then it turns out to be something dumb like a Glob solo (Nextgen) or something starring someone like Quentin Quire, Ink, and/or some new boring people the writer whips up...it does poorly then they use it as an excuse to just shovel something like 3 or 4 new Wolverine books at us going "I guess no one wants a book about students"

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Its what they've been doing for awhile now. They say they're giving us a book staring the mutants we actually want to read about then it turns out to be something dumb like a Glob solo (Nextgen) or something starring someone like Quentin Quire, Ink, and/or some new boring people the writer whips up...it does poorly then they use it as an excuse to just shovel something like 3 or 4 new Wolverine books at us going "I guess no one wants a book about students"
    Yeah I agree. Just venting. They should actually try fan service once. Just to see how it goes.

Bringing some oldies back:

X-Men: Legacy #259-260, which was sort of serving as Julian’s “redemption” even though Aaron and Liu weren’t on the same page. We see Hellion, albeit sustained by Rachel, separates Ariel from an explosion in order to save her.

Also, a cute article that I’m sure whether or not was posted about the pros and cons of being a student at Xavier’s

Also also, Death Countdown: 3 Days

Its moments like this where Im convinced that with the proper Telepath guiding him....Julian could reconstitute his arms from psiconic engery. You might need to unlock a couple of mental block on him but if he can fly from Dallas to NY in seconds...he could rebuild his arms.

Death Countdown: 1 Day
    RIP:
    spoilers:
    Loa
    Indra
    maybe even Elixir
    end of spoilers

Its moments like this where Im convinced that with the proper Telepath guiding him....Julian could reconstitute his arms from psiconic engery. You might need to unlock a couple of mental block on him but if he can fly from Dallas to NY in seconds...he could rebuild his arms.
    Whenever Carey decides to come back to the X-Line of work, he should definitely go develop Hellion some more. He has some good ideas for him.