Page 20 of 137 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

That better fucking be a Troll post.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    I wouldn't put it past 4chan.

Unfortunately I wouldn't put it past Rosenberg and JDW either

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    This is all second hand spoilers so grain of salt and all that.

spoilers:
    Apparently the mutants who didn't make it to Age of X-Man are all in hiding. Chamber shows up.

Loa does indeed die.
    Velocidad is hiding out in the Morlock tunnels because he finally overused his powers and is now an old man

And Blindfold kills herself because she couldn't see any other potential future where she doesn't get killed by anti-mutant mobs
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    So, assuming 4chan is not full of crap, an islander girl, hispanic boy, and a blind girl all wind up on Rosenberg's hit list. I really hope those are bogus spoilers, or Elixir is coming in with the resurrection powers. Because yikes, dude. Shitty optics and retreading Guggenheim's Greatest Misses here.
    end of spoilers

Nah, it’s legit:

spoilers:
    Marvel releases a Pull List podcast on Tuesday for all the books coming out. One of the co-hosts said that the Blindfold backup is heartbreaking and talks about a suicide prevention hotline. And ofc we know X-Twiter is gonna praise Rosenberg for this really deep analogy of gay people killing the sleeves because of hate crimes. So deep. He couldn’t have done this **** with Jamie???? Ain’t he the one with ptsd?
    end of spoilers

So wait...

spoilers:
    We're also supposed to think that Pixie came to Loa and Indra, said "Hey, you need to help save the world!" and they went "Nah, we're good?" Or was Rosenberg not paying attention to the big event he was writing?
    end of spoilers

Yeezus Christ, welcome back to Marvel's flagship franchise for diversity.

spoilers:
    THE RIVER KNOWS TO REACH THE SEA
    THE X-OFFICE HATES WOMEN AND MINORITIES
    AL EWING, PLEASE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE

F for cutie.
    F for wasting Ramirez's time to kill a cutie.
    F for homie.
    end of spoilers
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Nah, it’s legit:

spoilers:
    Marvel releases a Pull List podcast on Tuesday for all the books coming out. One of the co-hosts said that the Blindfold backup is heartbreaking and talks about a suicide prevention hotline. And ofc we know X-Twiter is gonna praise Rosenberg for this really deep analogy of gay people killing the sleeves because of hate crimes. So deep. He couldn’t have done this **** with Jamie???? Ain’t he the one with ptsd?
    end of spoilers
    **** that ****.
    Legion better fucking come back and fix this mess after AOX ends.

Man the NXM really do need their own set of Dragon Balls...

If Hellion is chilling with the Inhumans then I think we owe him an apology...dude was probably setting up a back up plan
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Man the NXM really do need their own set of Dragon Balls...

If Hellion is chilling with the Inhumans then I think we owe him an apology...dude was probably setting up a back up plan
    Didn't the Inhumans just get wiped out by the Kree? Only a few left?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Yeezus Christ, welcome back to Marvel's flagship franchise for diversity.
    Issue is, most of the diverse characters are going to be new characters. Which means they're not the characters most writers or editorial give a **** about. So guess who's on the chopping block when it comes time for cheap and easy angst? And bonus points because kids dying is so much more tragic than, say, Havok getting a bullet in the head.

Please tell me you are. Tell me I didn't waste money on this...
    Last edited by AJpyro; 02-06-2019 at 12:06 AM.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

And the worst part - you bloody well know that this won't get addressed all that much when the kids who are in the AOX come back.

And the worst part - you bloody well know that this won't get addressed all that much when the kids who are in the AOX come back.
    I've got my fingers crossed for spoilers:
    Elixir shennangians
    end of spoilers, but like I said earlier, I'm just at the point of disengaging from the X-Books in general. There's no reason to really get invested in anything new since it'll just get plowed under as soon as the next writer wants to make their mark, there's almost no emotional follow-through on most of these events, and watching the same 60-year-old characters die/come back/hook up has limited appeal at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I've got my fingers crossed for spoilers:
    Elixir shennangians
    end of spoilers, but like I said earlier, I'm just at the point of disengaging from the X-Books in general. There's no reason to really get invested in anything new since it'll just get plowed under as soon as the next writer wants to make their mark, there's almost no emotional follow-through on most of these events, and watching the same 60-year-old characters die/come back/hook up has limited appeal at this point.
    I'm not gonna leave just yet - still got SOME younger characters I want to keep following (I don't follow any of the adult led books at this stage).
    But I'm gonna be frank, spoilers:
    Blindfold
    end of spoilers is damn near to being a bridge too far for me.

I'm not gonna leave just yet - still got SOME younger characters I want to keep following (I don't follow any of the adult led books at this stage).
    But I'm gonna be frank, spoilers:
    Blindfold
    end of spoilers is damn near to being a bridge too far for me.
    There are still young characters I'm fond of, but really... what's the point? Editorial doesn't care. And when they do show up, they're never treated well. Glob is the only one getting any love from the writers. I don't know if Thompson, Rosenberg and Brisson thought the student plot in Disassembled was throwing fans a bone or what, but all it really did was showcase how little attention they were paying to characters who weren't their faves, and it gives me no real hope for the student portrayals in NextGen.

I'm still here for AoXM, because I am having fun with the concept, but I really hope the solits bring some joy over the next few months. Because I am tired of being depressed or anxious when characters I like are slated to show up on page.